Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean beyond the fact that Linda is beautiful, intelligent, and a respected attorney? Not a pretend-event planner or faux-legal-clerk/attorney? That and she has ICA's number, and is preparing to either see her put to death or stashed away for the rest of her life? Oh, I don't know. Who knows? :wink:

Got it. LOL

She must have been even more ticked today when her father wasn't her puppet and Linda hung with Jose for a bit.

I hope so. The day after Casey's hissy fit I noticed that Linda changed her style a little bit and wore a lower cut top with a pretty colorful necklace. Wonder if she was going out after work or if she did it to annoy Casey. It would be so worth it to get a reaction and annoy if possible.

I noticed that too. I was hoping Linda would take advantage of ICA's obvious loathing to really rattle her. She's been playing her like a violin, and if she's foolish enough to take the stand, she will make her regret it, that's for sure.

:cow:

Got it. LOL

She must have been even more ticked today when her father wasn't her puppet and Linda hung with Jose for a bit.

Oh, I think she was seething. You couldn't see her well because of the camera angle, but I did notice she was trying really hard to look like she was "working". Seethe, seethe, seethe!

:cow:

Ha. Now I WANT her to. And the first questons should be "Miss Anthony, you've lied about working at Universals, haven't you? You've lied about Zenaida Gonzales being your nanny, haven't you? You've pretty much to all your friends for weeks haven't you? You went on television and lied about your daughter being missing for months, haven't you? While your daughter was decomposing somewhere, you were still lying about her whereabouts, weren't you? All you do is lie, don't you, Miss Anthony!?"

And then put her in jail for the rest of her life.

I feel the same as many of you do-I initially didn't think she would, but now I truly feel she thinks she's got this "in the bag," and is itching to go up to the stand. Since noone can stop her, I'd be surprised if she didn't.

I'm undecided if she will take the stand or not...I'm leaning toward "yes" though.

When Yuri Melich was questioning her at Universal, he was really firing questions at her and she was answering them just as fast as he was asking them. She never paused to get her answers ready, and Yuri Melich could not break her.. at least could not get her to admit to knowing anything about what happened to Caylee. She lied like she was really believing what she said. I've never seen anything like it.

I hope she does take the stand. It will be quite a performance, one like nobody has ever witnessed before. It's like Leonard Padilla said about her, she can tell a lie that is more believable than someone else who is telling the truth. She has had 3 years to create this story instead of 31 days in which she created one that kept her from being arrested for murder for 4 months.

I'll bet for whoever does the cross, this will be the most memorable cross examination they have ever conducted.

This is all JMO, of course, but I posted the other day that during one of the short testimonies by a young woman, ICA was watching her then talking to one of the women on the DT and her body language seemed confident and excited. She gestured by lifting and motioning with her chin toward the stand while nodding and said something like: I can do it (or) I can do that!

I have no idea if she will testify or not, but I think she's been telling the DT at various points that she wants them to let her and it seems like they've been giving brief responses or writing something down, to try put her off or delay an answer.

It would probably be the second most stupid thing she has ever done in her life, the first being harming Caylee, and if she had any sense she wouldn't go near the stand. But I am remembering her standing there writing checks on Amy's account, using her own ID and signing her own name. Apparently she either wants to get caught or she is that dumb.

I am on record as saying she would NOT get up on the stand because her own words would be her hangin' noose. This is before all these many days of trial with no fruitful witnesses for the DT after JA's talents are put to work.

I am secretly wishing she get up on the stand tomorrow just to see JA turn her into a GREAT STATE'S witness that he has doing with most everyone that has been put before him. ICA getting up tomorrow will be based on how Pathologically Narcississtic she is and if she has command of her team. As a big ol' N, she will want to have her say because her words are golden and need to be heard. I will be on pins and needles if she gets up.

Man, after today's testimony I had to take a nap to get rid of my excruciating headache....going to bed early....West Coast time to be ready for tomorrow!!!

Ohmigosh that girl jumped up and literally beamed as she spoke to the judge today! She was just plain delighted. I cannot believe that this woman would let the opportunity to testify pass her by. I mean, to finally get the full attention of the nation, when she's been deprived of any attention at all these past three years? It might be her last shot at the limelight--ever.
And remember how upset she got in that one jailhouse video where she was frustrated that no one was listening to HER? Nothing else is important to ICA. She WILL be heard.

I don't think she'll testify, but if she does, I foresee a rate of objections the likes of which we haven't seen before -- and we've seen a LOT of objections in a short amount of time before!

After seeing George, Cindy and Lee get up on the stand, get emotional and breakdown and cry about CAYLEE, I hope.....no I WANT her to take the stand. Her families' emotion was met with her ire because they weren't emotional about her!!! She is thinking....NO ONE IS CRYING FOR ME!!!!! AGAIN!!!! She is going to go up on that stand tomorrow and turn on the waterworks in hopes to garner sympathy like her family did for themselves (albeit, unsolicited). No tears will be for Caylee because she want to "sway" the jury away from her and to herself. HER plight, HER abuse, HER "grief".....

Not to be upstaged, she isn't the only Anthony that has not gone up on that stand and cried.....just sayin'

The more I think about it the less I think she will testify. She did manage to listen to her lawyers for the last 3 years about not talking to her family. At least I think that was their idea. She may not have wanted to see them anyway but the fact is, she has kept her mouth shut for 3 years with the exception of her jailhouse letters. She listened to her attorney and didn't talk to LE. I think she knows better then to talk.

ICP may be under the delusion that reasonable doubt has been established, but if the DT are realists, then I can't imagine JB would dissuade her when HJBP asks.

An excellent point is that of the appeal based on ineffective counsel. JB and CM dug themselves a huge whole that first day of proceedings. In this scenario though, both DA must recognize that they have failed miserably with their bold strategy and look ahead to protection of their client moving forward from a conviction.

If she takes the stand and baez is smart, he will state for the record that he advised his client not to testify. That way it covers his but on that one decision. But, baez hasn't done one thing smart yet during the whole trial!
I am starting to think that those of you that think she will testify are probably right. Her ego leads her to believe that she can con anyone, but believe me, she is sorely mistaken! Now you all have my hopes up that she will be a fool, and take the stand for her final performance in the lime light!:great:

If she does, I hope LDB just pounds her. Then we can hear ICA say, "OMG, talking to you guys was a HUGE waste of time. "

Imagine if the DT closes their case with the grief expert, River Cruz, then Casey Anthony.

An encore of the Dominic Casey & Friends might be needed to catch the attention of Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173