Will Casey's Age Impact the Outcome Of her Trial and Sentencing?

I just thought of this and will go back to watch the video again. Did anyone in that courtroom use the name Caylee since it has been proven to be her. During trial will her proper name be used? I'm going to date myself but I feel like, "Gag me with a spoon," everytime I hear someone say she looks so young. Those before and after pics will be an eye opener for jurors unless those pics. become inadmissable

That is a very interesting question kageykaren. Did they use the name of Caylee? She is after all the victim? Let me know if you go back and listen, today I have no earphones again. Kids what can I say? :)

I would be inclined to agree with you except for one thing. KC's own words in taped calls are going to wipe a lot of that sympathy out. IMO she is not a sympathetic character.
I think she has painted herself as such a monster that it is going to overshadow her age. Actually,the fact that she never broke down and truly had outward concern for Caylee is going to overshadow everything.

jmho of course.

ETA: I am opposed to the death penalty so I wouldn't be able to put her to death anyway..but that is why I would never be allowed to serve on that jury.

Hey JB, I am inclined to side with you, but I do fear one or two jurors falling for her sweet cute little ways. It could come in the form of a stealth juror, male infatuation or female motherly concern. Also a female identifying with her at the same age. Those mitigating circumstances are as unpredictable as humans.

That is a very interesting question kageykaren. Did they use the name of Caylee? She is after all the victim? Let me know if you go back and listen, today I have no earphones again. Kids what can I say? :)

I heard NeJame and Conway both use Caylee's name. I don't think Baez, Badden, the Prosecutor or the Judge did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back