Will Cindy attend the Motion Hearing Friday

I kind of think Cindy may actually attend today.. IF she is truly starting to have her doubts about KCs innocence, I think she will want to "face" her. JMO.

I wish she would. If I were Cindy, I would.
I would show no emotion at all, but intensely stare at her throught the
proceeding. I think it would freak KC out.

I was wondering if anyone would show up in court on Caylee's behalf.

not waorking for me as I'm at work can't seem to watch live-can anyone please tell me what's happening :)

Waddles - They are just going over the motions filed. KC is in a suit!! Hair pulled back, new look! KC keeps taking notes and the camera keeps zooming in on her fingers.....totally chewed off fingernails!

Waddles - They are just going over the motions filed. KC is in a suit!! Hair pulled back, new look! KC keeps taking notes and the camera keeps zooming in on her fingers.....totally chewed off fingernails!

thank you for that!! :blowkiss: I found the other thread too
I also just found a pick of her from the live session in the grey suit

She didn't appear. I assume this will close this discussion?

NO, Cindy did not show up.

I turned to TruTv when they came on this morning and caught some of the hearing and also comments by Jean C.. She stated that she sat right behind Casey and could see that Casey had on her blue prison jail pants with the blazer and ankle chains. The handcuffs had already been removed by the time Jean C. came into the courtroom. She said she was again surprised at how young Casey looked. The male lawyer commented that the blazer was probably a consession given because of the hearing being televised because normally the inmate would wear the jail issue.

Seemed short and a GREAT job by the SA and Nejame!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back