Will JBR ever have justice?

..it was in one Ames had posted on a thread awhile back.lemme see if I can find which one it was...

I found it for you...

"In one of Patsy's interviews...and I have posted this here awhile back...she is asked if JB ever had nighttime nosebleeds, because a stain was found on her pillow. I wonder if maybe after JB struck her head, her nose bled...Patsy placed her on the bed...she bled on the pillow...and Patsy decided to lie her flat...(I have always heard to hold your head back, if you were having a nosebleed). Maybe that is why the pillow was at the other end of the bed...Patsy removed it, and placed it there, so that she could lie JB out flat on the bed, to try and stop the nose bleed. Oh yeah, Patsy said that JB never had nighttime nosebleeds. If this is the case...then WHERE did the stain come from."

I did a search, it was post #522, on the thread "Actual vs. Desired Outcome'.

There was bloody mucous in her nose, mouth and right sleeve. Her head was tilted to the right. It seeped out onto her sleeve. While there wasn't a great deal of blood from the head wound that seeped out, it is no surprise to see that a small amount did mix with the natural mucous in the nose and mouth.
When JBR was bashed- I believe she was placed in her bed first. There was urine found on the sheets. This time- it was from post-mortem release. And the bloody mucous seeped on the pillow. PR's comment "I don't see any blood, do you?" is very strange considering she said JBR never had nighttime nosebleeds. Why bring it up at all?
I feel that the soiling that started this horrific chain of events could have happened when she was awake- probably after PR tried to get her to use the toilet and she refused. Then she goes and has an accident. And THIS was NOT the night to do it- with the early flight, and the packing still to be done- PR tired and cranky. After the long day, a few glasses of wine, all PR really wanted to do was go to sleep- she didn't want to even make that trip. She was in no mood for JBR's stubbornness.

There was bloody mucous in her nose, mouth and right sleeve. Her head was tilted to the right. It seeped out onto her sleeve. While there wasn't a great deal of blood from the head wound that seeped out, it is no surprise to see that a small amount did mix with the natural mucous in the nose and mouth.
When JBR was bashed- I believe she was placed in her bed first. There was urine found on the sheets. This time- it was from post-mortem release. And the bloody mucous seeped on the pillow. PR's comment "I don't see any blood, do you?" is very strange considering she said JBR never had nighttime nosebleeds. Why bring it up at all?
I feel that the soiling that started this horrific chain of events could have happened when she was awake- probably after PR tried to get her to use the toilet and she refused. Then she goes and has an accident. And THIS was NOT the night to do it- with the early flight, and the packing still to be done- PR tired and cranky. After the long day, a few glasses of wine, all PR really wanted to do was go to sleep- she didn't want to even make that trip. She was in no mood for JBR's stubbornness.

Yeah, she could have soiled her pants while she was awake. She may have even done it while she was eating her pineapple. Who knows?

Yeah, she could have soiled her pants while she was awake. She may have even done it while she was eating her pineapple. Who knows?

maybe it was the ones in JB's room,in the floor,that she was questioned about? she sure was trying to step around those questions and stammering,from reading the interview.

maybe it was the ones in JB's room,in the floor,that she was questioned about? she sure was trying to step around those questions and stammering,from reading the interview.

I used to wonder if she soiled her pants while in the car, on the drive back from the White's Party. But, that wouldn't fit...because she had pineapple after that. If Patsy had of gotten enraged over JB soiling her pants in the car, then the incident would have taken place then...and JB wouldn't have eaten the pineapple...so I ruled that one out.

I used to wonder if she soiled her pants while in the car, on the drive back from the White's Party. But, that wouldn't fit...because she had pineapple after that. If Patsy had of gotten enraged over JB soiling her pants in the car, then the incident would have taken place then...and JB wouldn't have eaten the pineapple...so I ruled that one out.
me too,it would also make sense that she needed to go sometime *after she had the pineapple,since she didn't eat much at the White's.the pineapple may have gotten her digestive system moving,when it got to a certain point.pineapple does contain a digestive enzyme,bromelain.

I think about those black pants in her room, too. When questioned about them, PR tells LE that they are probably a pair of JBR's "black play pants" (her words). She makes a point of inferring that they are not the same black pants as the black velvet pants she wore to the White's.
Actually, I don't recall ever reading anything about the whereabouts of those black velvet pants other than PR mentioning that they were worn to the White's. Velvet can have a different look in photos than cotton (it looks "blacker"). But really, we have only PR's word that those pants are not the same ones.
Anyone ever remember reading what became of the black velvet pants and vest that was worn to the White's? We know that the white cotton Gap shirt went to the morgue with her; it should have been places into evidence by the police, I assume it was. I know the Rs were asked for the clothing they wore that day by LE- and it took about a YEAR for them to send it. They had been back in Atlanta almost a year at that point; there was no way to prove that the clothes they set to LE were, in fact, the same clothes they wore that day or if they just looked like it. LE mentioned that the clothes the Rs provided looked new and unworn. Even if they were the same, they could have been washed/cleaned many times in a year.
In a REAL murder investigation, the people in a home at the time of a murder would have had to give the police those clothes THAT day- before they even left the house. But we all know that didn't happen- PR left for the Fernies wearing the same clothes that she wore to the White' s the day before.

I think about those black pants in her room, too. When questioned about them, PR tells LE that they are probably a pair of JBR's "black play pants" (her words). She makes a point of inferring that they are not the same black pants as the black velvet pants she wore to the White's.
Actually, I don't recall ever reading anything about the whereabouts of those black velvet pants other than PR mentioning that they were worn to the White's. Velvet can have a different look in photos than cotton (it looks "blacker"). But really, we have only PR's word that those pants are not the same ones.
Anyone ever remember reading what became of the black velvet pants and vest that was worn to the White's? We know that the white cotton Gap shirt went to the morgue with her; it should have been places into evidence by the police, I assume it was. I know the Rs were asked for the clothing they wore that day by LE- and it took about a YEAR for them to send it. They had been back in Atlanta almost a year at that point; there was no way to prove that the clothes they set to LE were, in fact, the same clothes they wore that day or if they just looked like it. LE mentioned that the clothes the Rs provided looked new and unworn. Even if they were the same, they could have been washed/cleaned many times in a year.
In a REAL murder investigation, the people in a home at the time of a murder would have had to give the police those clothes THAT day- before they even left the house. But we all know that didn't happen- PR left for the Fernies wearing the same clothes that she wore to the White' s the day before.

DeeDee249,
http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-baggagecheck12271996.htm

Here are a couple of items from the search warrant:
Clothing vest black, velvet 1 65 BAB
Clothing trousers black 1 67 BAB

Although there appear to be no velvet pants itemized?

A more complete list is available here:
http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm

I wonder if Velvet turtleneck (47BAB) is the red-turtleneck?

Also while on the velvet subject JonBenet had a pair of velvet shoes which are also not itemized, that is curious, since the cataloger was specific about other velvet items

JonBenet The Police Files
page: 47
PR: Well, she wore this little outfit that I had gotten her at the Gap. We had a little, little riff over that, 'cause I wanted her to wear, I was wearing a red sweater and I wanted her to wear this red sweater her black velvet pants, 'cause I was wearing black velvet pants and it was Christmas and all that. And she didn't want to wear the red shirt just because I was wearing it. She became upset on Christmas Eve when she couldn't get out of the car to walk up to see the 'Star' because she was wearing her velvet shoes and the Ramseys didn't want her to get them wet. *The Ramseys had driven around looking at Christmas lights after they went to Church on Christmas Eve*

pages: 34-35
PR: And then we drove around town looking at Christmas lights and we drove up to the star up on the mountain (a huge lighted star on Flagstaff Mountain that shines down on Boulder from Thanksgiving to the New Year)...I remember JonBenet was miffed because we wouldn't let her get out and she wanted to walk up into the star....and, uh, she just had her little velvet Sunday school shoes on, you know, so she was, she said, "Well, what's the use coming up here if you can't even go up to the star?"

DeeDee249,
http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-baggagecheck12271996.htm

Here are a couple of items from the search warrant:

Although there appear to be no velvet pants itemized?

A more complete list is available here:
http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm

I wonder if Velvet turtleneck (47BAB) is the red-turtleneck?

Also while on the velvet subject JonBenet had a pair of velvet shoes which are also not itemized, that is curious, since the cataloger was specific about other velvet items

JonBenet The Police Files

more likely they didn't want water or mud in the car from everyone's shoes if they got out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back