Will the Anthonys Now Believe that Casey Did It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they already know that Casey did it. I don't think they will admit that publically, though.

I'm sure this is a hard time for them, but I have to wonder if it's also a relief to be able to finally drop the "Caylee is alive" charade. I never believed that they really believed it, and it must have been so exhausting to keep up the public appearance all this time.

with all the twists and turns in this case, I would NOT put it past the A's to make another public statement defending their daughter. I really wouldn't put it past them. In fact I am quite shocked they are actually admitting this is really Caylee. There is NO WAY they are going to turn against Casey IMO. The dysfunction in this family runs too deep. They will enable her to the end just as Peterson's parents do. It takes a combination of social upbringing and genetics to make a sociopath and I believe this family had the perfect receipe for it. JMO

The statement was to the effect or exactly: "Understand that the Anthony Family as a whole will be standing together" to grieve, etc. --so they definitely included KC.

I truly think that GA and CA pushing KC out of their life would have more impact on KC then being in jail. She's just like a child wanting her parents constant attention. I really wish they would come to their senses and quit enabling her. I think the fact they are including her is even more enabling!!!!

i don't know but i have a feeling we're going to see a lot of anger coming from them
towards KC i mean....
their worst fears have come true, and their daughter to blame...
now if i hear the name 'zanny' again i will freak!

No, they won't accept that Casey did it, at least not publicly. They will continue to blame the nanny.

They do know it, but will never say it in public and so via their lawyer, they will stick to their daughters Nanny story. I even see them appealing when she is convicted.

I think that they just might come to a point where they can begin their greiving process. I don't think they've done that yet, at least not for Caylee. Once they start to truly grieve I am hopeful they're going to hit that 'anger' stage and will hopefully focus that angr towards what KC did to Caylee.

They do know it, but will never say it in public and so via their lawyer, they will stick to their daughters Nanny story. I even see them appealing when she is convicted.

Not sure if it's true in Florida, but in some states an appeal is automatic. That might only apply to death penalty convictions.

IMO based on their actions since evidence of the hair banding in KC's trunk, I believe they knew but were and are determined not to lose their daughter too. They cant get little Caylee back so now they have to put that behind them and support KC however they can. After all, if KC is locked up, how could they ever get another beautiful little granddaughter from KC? If they really believed her innocent, they would have made contact with her at jail and said to hell with the recordings. they know and now will just sit back and trust in the dream team to get daughter off then spend the rest of their lives trying to convince the public that their KC was victimized and villified unfairly. bottom line they save their child. The real battle will be at home between GA and CA as they struggle with this choice. CA will either win out and Ga quietly follows or they go splitsville over it, blame it on stress of case but still support KC.

Good Lord!! Let's hope and pray that scenario will never play out. If somehow KC can squiggle out of this..which is about 0% chance...something should be done to make sure she is never blessed with God's gift of a child ever again. Maybe Lee might do better at providing the A's with a grandchild...and I even say that with a lot hesitance.

Here is the A's attorney Brad C. giving a statement on behalf of the family:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18320770/index.html

Thank you! I had missed the presser.

I thought it was very touching and it was the first time I've heard the As thank the public for caring about Caylee. I hope that was truly from them and not the idea of Brad C. BTW, I think their new attorney is awesome!

No, they won't accept that Casey did it, at least not publicly. They will continue to blame the nanny.

I think we will see more than that. I don't expect them to condemn Casey in public, but I think we will see more of the silence and avoidance of the press and a "it is out of our hands and we will have to trust the court and jury to do what is right".

They wanted more than a single hair and a report that said a decomp event that could have been human occured. They haven't dismissed the finding of the body or the ID. If the forensics come back just as solidly against showing that Casey applied that tape and wrapped that bag I think we will see more the same.

If the forensics are vague, I think they will hold out hope that maybe just maybe their own flesh and blood didn't do this. I don't think that is such an inhuman response. When my MIL was killed the evidence of who did was just a blatant and there were family members who insisted it could be a random attack. They didn't do around us but I knew it was being said.

Casey was not mentioned in the press statment by their family. No one from the family has gone to see her since the body was found. To me that says a lot about how they are feeling about her right now. Though I have never seen this love and adoration that Cindy supposedly has for Casey. I think she hates her and when she said she won't lose another one I think she knows she lost Casey a long time before this happened.

I am curious if reverse psychology would work with both Cindy and Casey. Suppose LE or a psychiatrist approaches Cindy to talk with Cindy about telling the truth in order to save her future. I believe Cindy was partly responsible in the warped upbringing of her daughter. She enabled her to lie, covered for lies no doubt during adolescence, forced her to keep a baby when all signs pointed to Casey wanting to give Caylee up. Now that Casey is incarcerated, with no clubs, men, fun, etc. maybe Cindy could convince her to see things her way. Could they play up to Cindy being the boss of the family and get Cindy to do what Cindy does best - push!

Who knows, this is all so strange. I'm stuck on why they don't visit her in jail? Is it truly that they don't want to be recorded? Afraid that she'll break down and say something incriminating? Really think she's guilty? Being nicey nice didn't work, so now they've withdrawn? Punishing her for something they know she did? Really, who doesn't visit their child in jail...especially if you think they're innocent?

The only way I could see Cindy publically rail against KC would be if she's pushed and pushed hard. She would have to be totally ticked off. A seasoned prosecutor might be able to pull it off because Cindy doesn't seem to play with a full deck. She's shrewd but she's shrewd in the moment, kwim. KC's being able to come up with a lie real quick may be a skill she learned at the feet of a master. There seems to be something hinky with her personality.

The Anthony's will maintain that a Babysitter murdered Caylee for the following reasons:
1. They have not witnessed any prior physical abuse of Caylee by their daughter KC
2. LE & ME has stated that while this death is a Homicide, the remains have not indicated the cause of death

Therefore, the confirmation that this IS indeed the remains of Caylee Anthony, it should not alter their perception of the "TRUTH" according to their daughter KC. They can still maintain the belief that the homicide was not of their daughter's doing but by the babysitter instead.

They already know so this speculation and useless posting is redundant.

This is a fact. Not an opinion.

May I ask how we can judge their reaction at this point? Let's watch this play out.

They already know so this speculation and useless posting is redundant.

This is a fact. Not an opinion.

Quite possible they already know. But those of us on this thread are finding what each other is saying as interesting. We don't think we are indulging in useless posting. Yes, we are speculating, but that is what a lot of people do on this thread and on this forum. It is also what a lot of the 'talking heads' on the various news programs do to. If it bothers you, don't read it, but I think you are being just a little bit rude to those of use who are posting on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member