Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
If this is 1 killer who's been active since the early to mid nineties, the mid 40's to 50's is a logical age range.

My assumption/opinion takes into consideration Peaches, whose legs were found in 1996 and were recently linked via DNA to body parts and a toddler's remains found near Gilgo.

Yes but Gilbo Beach has been used as a dumping ground for bodies by several killers, most of them not serial killers. Like I said, Peaches is not a LISK victim. She's a victim of SOMEBODY, just not LISK.
I have to agree with that. A husband or significant other killed Peaches and the child. Then went on to lead a new life some where that is why she hasn't been reported missing. At the very least if another man father that toddler I think he would have known and reported them missing. If it was a boyfriend or a husband he may have told neighbors if they knew any neighbors they were moving and she went on ahead of him. Or maybe they never got to know thier neighbors enough to question what became of them. That should be ran on one of these crime shows, "If anyone had a female neighbor with a toddler child that suddenly left or was gone in June of 1997 with Peaches Description and explained away by someone else TO PLEASE REPORT IT!

Maybe jacobd83 can put this on the Facebook page that was created.

I have to agree with that. A husband or significant other killed Peaches and the child. Then went on to lead a new life some where that is why she hasn't been reported missing. At the very least if another man father that toddler I think he would have known and reported them missing. If it was a boyfriend or a husband he may have told neighbors if they knew any neighbors they were moving and she went on ahead of him. Or maybe they never got to know thier neighbors enough to question what became of them. That should be ran on one of these crime shows, "If anyone had a female neighbor with a toddler child that suddenly left or was gone in June of 1997 with Peaches Description and explained away by someone else TO PLEASE REPORT IT!

Maybe jacobd83 can put this on the Facebook page that was created.
I agree, but all of the other victims read like that, the asian man, surely was some prostitute posing as female, the john found out, killed and dumped him, and same with all the others. I guess what's shocking here is that so many individual murders, whether accidental or premeditated, can be so easily disposed and no one find out.

Ocean Parkway the dumping grounds for dead bodies. It runs 15.59 miles and very desolate in most areas. Here are photos of it for those who are not familiar with the area. In the last photo with the spray painted arrow on the ground points to where one of the bodies was found on Gilgo Beach area of Ocean Parkway.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Oceanpkwy.jpg
    Oceanpkwy.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 96
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8484.jpg
    IMG_8484.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 97
  • gilgo1.jpg
    gilgo1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 93
There was a story in Sunday's NY Daily News about a serial killer of prostitutes. If you didn't know what you were reading you might think it is the LISK case. Girls go missing. Nobody seems to care. Girls reported to be running out of a house screaming for help. etc., etc.,.....cops are there investigating assaults and missing persons. One gal is seen running out when the cop is there.

Bottom line: Eventually the cops find 8 rotting bodies of prostitutes in the attic.

Very interesting. Was it this case?

http://www.the-line-up.com/kendall-francois/

Yes it was about Kendall Francois in Poughkeepsie, NY

Fire Island Jane Doe's legs were discovered in 1996. I think she is considered a LISK victim, isn't she?
No, officially only the gilgo 4 are LISK victims and I agree with that assessment. The other victims are too random/disposed off to disorderly to be the work of LISK or other serial killer.

I think LISK will turn out to be a team - at least 2 killers working together...I also believe LE know who they are.

No, officially only the gilgo 4 are LISK victims and I agree with that assessment. The other victims are too random/disposed off to disorderly to be the work of LISK or other serial killer.

That is a difficult point to argue. Jane Doe, Jessica Taylor, and Peaches all had their torsos dumped on the mainland and exteriors dumped on Ocean Parkway. Jane Doe was found very close to Peaches daughter. So it's the same method for all 3, hardly random/disorderly. Jane Doe 1996's torso was never found, which means it was probably dumped on the mainland as well the others.

That is a difficult point to argue. Jane Doe, Jessica Taylor, and Peaches all had their torsos dumped on the mainland and exteriors dumped on Ocean Parkway. Jane Doe was found very close to Peaches daughter. So it's the same method for all 3, hardly random/disorderly. Jane Doe 1996's torso was never found, which means it was probably dumped on the mainland as well the others.
Not necessarily, I live in a small country and we honestly haven't had a serial killer that we know of. There was this case were a girl was murdered in an apartment by an acquaintance, and he and his friend dismembered the body. They then dumped her in a box in the main city trash dump. They were not serial killers. What I'm trying to say is that, this scenario repeats itself, someone gets murdered, whether accidentally or in a crime of passion, and the killer quickly figures out that it's impossible to transport the body so they turn to dismemberment. So to me that's what happened. Peaches and the Asian male do not fit the rest of the victims so it's safe to assume they were individual cases, individual killings that both perpetrators figured out that dismemberment was the easiest way.

Cool story bro. It's not the dismemberment that I was pointing out, it's the fact that each time the torso was dumped on the mainland, the skull/limbs were brought to Ocean Parkway, the same highway on the barrier island of Jones Beach. Yes I'm sure someone from your town dismembered someone once, but what's your point? The method was the exact same

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back