Will the SA Introduce the Critical Missing Motive--KC’s vengeful hostility toward CA

Remember...Cindy cut off Casey's MONEY! The big NO, NO

Cindy was the only consistent wage earner in that family. That alone gave Cindy tremendous power in the allocation of whatever extra resources there might be...if any. I would bet that before Caylee...Casey and to a lesser extent Lee...were the major beneficiaries of whatever expendable income Cindy the Wage-earner was doling out. I think George was Low Man on that Totem Pole...and that's probably why he took to internet gambling.

Cindy's control of the money essentially meant that she controlled everyone's lives. Everyone in the family had to come to HER...and then she said "yes." or "no." I think Casey knew how to play that game with Mom...and through a combination of flattery and rages...pretty much got what she wanted. Cindy might be the type to deny herself...just to have a princess to indulge.

Then came darling Caylee....a new Princess. I have always been amazed at the amount of things that this family...struggling with money problems...had in Caylee's nursery and in her play-area outside. IMO, it borders on extravagance under the circumstances. But in order to indulge her grandbaby, Cindy had to deny her other supplicants financially.

I believe Casey has always been a liar but I wonder when she actually started to steal? Was it something she justified to herself because there WAS money..in her mind..but her Mother was spending it all on Caylee. If there was no Caylee...Mom would be giving her money to go to Puerto Rico..buying her underwear. Giving her cash to run with the new friends.

I think Casey conned Cindy into thinking her salary went for this "nanny"...to provide superior child care for Caylee. I think in Caylee's infancy days...Casey could still scam money for herself especially when George..her competitor for "The Buck"...was thrown out for months. But with George back...and Caylee being so indulged by Cindy...I bet Casey's rage and sense of betrayal grew. All those years, she had been indulged..bought pretty things. I think she found it easy to justify stealing. In her mind...Caylee was stealing money that should have been coming to HER.

Cindy's power over that family was money. I think they all competed for her largesse. But when beautiful loving Caylee became the untouchable winner...I think a foundation was laid in Cindy's jealous, lazy daughter Casey...for tragedy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cd_1220839753&p=1

Here is the "cake" video.It starts shortly after Caylee is playing in the water.
Not only does Casey smash the cake into Caylee's face,Cindy used CAYLEE to throw the cake in Casey's face and afterwards Casey is trying to use Caylee to smash cake back into Cindy's face.
At the end CINDY acts upset because Caylee has cake in her face,insinuating it's Casey's fault,she's the bad mother.
This video says it all,loud and clear....that crazy enmeshment that's going on between the 2,the hate,the passive aggressiveness ,all while smiling big and pretending everything is ok.
No,I really don't believe there was any sexual abuse by GA,it's just another way to throw cake in Cindy's face to use that as a defense because Casey does not dare to say anything directly against Cindy that the world would hear....I totally agree.This is all about Cindy and Casey.
Oh yes Cindy enjoyed telling Casey to turn around and show that belly...

I am so glad you found this. I have been looking for it. I'm surprised that poor child has any skin left the way she is washed so much. Cindy nor Casey even thought to let Caylee have the cake. They were so busy playing games with each other and using Caylee as their weapon, they neglected the fact the poor child wanted her cake. She didn't get it. Their own needs powered over that. Status Quo.

Cindy swore on a bible to tell the truth...imagine that! GA is sitting all day in the courtroom with his bible...imagine that!

This is the "Family of the Lie"...good reading.

After today's deceitful testimony from CA, I believe LDB will take the gloves off, and fight dirty. The motive regarding ICA and CA's love hate relationship using Caylee as their pawn will come into play, and Cindy's precious perception of the perfect family will be displayed for the world. You asked for it Cindy......

For some reason my reaction is the opposite. I can overlook/rationalize/tolerate an ugly criticism made by a mother during a heated private family argument, but I thought it was inexcusable of Cindy to march into tonys apartment that day and belittle her daughter to her daughter's new boyfriend and his friends.

I wouldn't be this adamant if I thought Cindy had never done that to casey before, but she had. Shed told Ryan P, who she knew Casey liked a lot, that Casey was a sociopath and I'm sure there were other times with other friends of casey's too.

To me this parental behavior is completely unjustifiable and out of bounds unless a parent genuinely fears for someone's safety and has no other choice.

Other than that, mothers are supposed to complain about their children to their own friends, not to their childrens' friends. That's just the way it's supposed to be. Right? Right. Lol.

BBM Yes, also reported by Jesse Grund.

Plus, Casey had reflected on several occasions that she thought Cindy was trying to get between her and Caylee. Also reports that she was jealous of the affection shown to Caylee (such as Jesse saying she accused him of loving Caylee more than he loved her).

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cd_1220839753&p=1

Here is the "cake" video.It starts shortly after Caylee is playing in the water.
Not only does Casey smash the cake into Caylee's face,Cindy used CAYLEE to throw the cake in Casey's face and afterwards Casey is trying to use Caylee to smash cake back into Cindy's face.
At the end CINDY acts upset because Caylee has cake in her face,insinuating it's Casey's fault,she's the bad mother.
This video says it all,loud and clear....that crazy enmeshment that's going on between the 2,the hate,the passive aggressiveness ,all while smiling big and pretending everything is ok.
No,I really don't believe there was any sexual abuse by GA,it's just another way to throw cake in Cindy's face to use that as a defense because Casey does not dare to say anything directly against Cindy that the world would hear....I totally agree.This is all about Cindy and Casey.
Oh yes Cindy enjoyed telling Casey to turn around and show that belly...

Geez, all this almost makes me feel sorry for Casey. It obviously does not justify the behavior, but the tension between Cindy and Casey was enormous, in my opinion.

That video is a mini-peek into the relationship of cindy and casey. Did Caylee get to have her cake? Nope..the two borderlines were too worried about upping each other. They both used Caylee as a weapon for their antics..good visual. They laughed and laughed about it while wiping Caylee, taking her cake away while at it, w/o even a thought of the baby wanting to eat it.

Cindy swore on a bible to tell the truth...imagine that! GA is sitting all day in the courtroom with his bible...imagine that!

This is the "Family of the Lie"...good reading.

Regarding DT OS: The Anthonys are more like "Liars in the Attic.":banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back