Will we see Casey's version of a bereaved mother?

IMO, No

she would actually have to be a bereaved mother

She'll probably just swing at half mast on the stripper pole.

Nah...she won't do the crying and all til she gets a "new script" to work from....

When they find Caylee's body or make an official statement that she is deceased will Casey continue the cold/flat emotional response, or will she attempt to do the falling apart "omg the kidnappers did kill her" response?

I hope they videotape telling her.
(premptively asking you to forgive what I yell next)
He!! No!!! meaning she will be the same fake, flat, cucumber as always with no emotional response. (bring on the video tapes....let's superimpose them with those of Susan Smith after the fact)

I have seen Casey cry. Watch any of the court videos and she cries real tears. Who she cries for is not Caylee. She could give up any info that would put LE on a kidnappers trail but she doesn't. She cries for herself. She pities herself. Her parents are not coddling her to get to the truth. They are covering. Anyone close to Caylee would tell everything they know to get her back if they could. The grandparents know they cannot get Cayley back so they want to save their daughter. And their daughter only wants to save herself.

I dare to post without being attacked.

Forgive me if this show's my catholic school upbringing.

Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.

Yes. I just read this evening the article from Discovery ID's criminal profiler who stated that the last phase before telling the truth was "turning to religion" or considering/attempting to flee. I pray KC and the rest of the Anthony's are praying now too.

I guess it depends which part of the script that would be. If the script allows emotions....then yes...But, as we know....it won't. It hasn't so far....and sadly IMO never will. (aside from ripping up baseball hats.)

The only emotion I expect to see from KC is if/when she is found guilty and sentenced.

Except for her and her family showing happiness! WOOT! Caylee is dead Casey is out of jail! and that makes them thrilled.......truly it does

The only emotion I expect to see from KC is if/when she is found guilty and sentenced.

Yep. Crying for herself. Crying for not getting away with it. Crying for not being able to party....Yeah. That kind of tears. :furious:

Yep. Crying for herself. Crying for not getting away with it. Crying for not being able to party....Yeah. That kind of tears. :furious:

Then George, Lee, and Cindy will do a major triple high five and run off with bucket loads of cash

Then George, Lee, and Cindy will do a major triple high five and run off with bucket loads of cash

:mad:Sadly....Yes. I KNOW there will be a book. There is NO WAY there will not be. Will it be the grieving Grandmother's book? The Grandfather's? The brothers??? Heck...Even a friend would do. Yes, I hate to say it, but the books will come. :furious:

Casey IMO of course, seems way to smug, like she knows Caylee will not be found. And yes, I believe she will cry, we have seen her cry before, I believe she was in a blue suit at the time. Crying because she was wearing that blue suit not because of Caylee. And forgiveness, although I believe that post was OT, I believe you have to repent first.

Yes, I think we'll see Casey cry, but not for Caylee. She will cry because for the first time in her life she will be forced to take responsibility for her actions. Mommy and Daddy won't be able to fix it and make it all go away this time.

She'll be crying when she's convicted, but it will be out of fear that she is either facing the death penalty or life in prison.

I was thinking that her current tears may be because she lost TonE....that first conversation where she asks for his phone number is very telling of her priorities.....(i was arrested on a whim)

Honestly, if you listen to the tapes and watch the videos, Casey has cried several times. I think she will continue to do so. Is it practice for her trial? Is it because there really is a grave injustice here? Honestly, I don't know, but I think that she will keep crying as she goes. She is not nearly as unemotional as everyone seems to think.

afterall she's a "Steel Magnolia"......that quote makes me ill and very angry.

Yes. I just read this evening the article from Discovery ID's criminal profiler who stated that the last phase before telling the truth was "turning to religion" or considering/attempting to flee. I pray KC and the rest of the Anthony's are praying now too.

If she does "turn to religion" (which I honestly doubt but you never know) I hope and pray that it is TRUE religion (i.e, a sincerely repentant heart) and not just another attempt at manipulation. You know, I would love to extend charity toward KC (and the other A's) but I've gotta tell you, they just disgust me. The only genuine display of emotion I have observed is in CA's first 911 calls. Oh, and the anger emanating from CA, GA, and LA now. I believe that is genuine. And I no longer believe it is "denial." It has become a game - you know, "High Five?" JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back