Winnie the Pooh blanket

What do you think the pink thing that YM was looking at while standing at the scene of the discovery of Caylee was? TIA for any insight.

My little girl is 1 week older than Caylee. Her crib comforter became her "Blankie". Blankie has ADVENTURES with her and she "LOVES" 'em"
I wish I had bought 2 of them. She almost can not stand it when "Blankie" is washed. She GOES NOWHERE without Blankie.
Cindy may have not thought anything odd about the blanket missing because it was always with Caylee? If something happened to my lil one.. we best would be looking for Blankie.

But that is why I think Casey can't say it was a kidnapper... only a mother knows how much her baby loves the blankie.

I lean towards the blanket being part of her bedding b/c CA told Greta that she washed Caylee's bedding weekly after she went "misssing". This comment gave me chills. But, it is hard to say, my daughter is almost 4 and we still probably have 30 of her receiving blankets.

And as we know with the Anthony's, anytime they volunteer any info that no one asked for, we have to wonder why.

Back in Dec, there was a thread going about the Winnie the Pooh blanket set. I remember some of us tracked the bedding down in various places on the net and this particular design, which was made around 2005, had been discontinued. The reason I wanted to find the entire set, was so I could compare which piece is missing, if any, because it seems like Cindy really went to town buying up everything Winnie the Pooh.

I also noticed, in Greta's interview, when the dog jumped inside Caylee's bed and knocked a decorative Pooh pillow (I think it was a Pooh pillow) from the crib onto the floor, Cindy was really quick to pick it up. I'm sure she did that out of habit, but I took notice of it.

Now perhaps the Pooh blanket found with Caylee was not part of the set, but just an additional Pooh blanket, like the above poster mentioned.

It appears the Pooh quilt is still on the bed, in the videos, anyway. I did want to see if the quilt that is on the bed now, is the same one that is in the background of a video where Caylee and George are sitting on the floor in her room... but the video is just too grainy. Caylee could have had two quilts. I dunno.

This is the actual set that Caylee had. It's no longer sold...newer versions are in the stores now.

poohbedding.jpg

poohbedding2.jpg

Interesting. I had my last child in fall 2005 & we used that Pooh bedding for her crib. We bought it at Target here in FL.

It is the Classic Pooh bedding set. I bought the little stuffed animals that match the set (Pooh and Eeyore). I am looking at them now and the tags are still on them and it says CLASSIC POOH and on the back on the tag it says Distributed by Target Corporation.

ETA: We purchased the little stuffed animals at Target in 2007.

Caylee's bed still has the comforter on it, apparent in the videos of Caylee's room shown on NG tonight. I think KC or CA would have a hard time replacing this comforter if it was missing and with Caylee since it had been discontinued. This "Best Friends" set was a Target exclusive. I can't find it anywhere on the web...except one on ebay. CA could have had two of the comforter or Caylee may have had a Pooh blanket that didn't match this set. I haven't been able to find a blanket that matches the "Best Friends" crib set.

It's interesting that CA made such a point of saying that they changed Caylee's bed/sheets regularly...At the time, many of us discussed that this was an odd comment to make. It's also interesting that she had herself photographed in front of Caylee's bed (fully dressed in Winnie the Pooh sheets) for People magazine. It almost makes one think that was trying to tell KC that she (CA) had taken care of the "missing" sheet/blanket...

I have often felt that a lot of the things that CA was saying in the media was aimed at KC.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

MOO

I always thought it was odd about washing the bedding in CAYLEE's room. If my grandchild was missing, that is the last thing I would think to do!
Also. I hate to write this but........
think of the SIZE of a hamper laundry type bag, (and black trash bag) try to imagine Caylee's body in it while whole, how much room would be left? then think of clothes and misc articles, what size is left for blankie. It wouldn't be very big. It probably wasn't a very big comforter, more like a crib/twin/regular light blanket? IMO

I was thinking about how they were saying that there were clothes with the bag, but Caylee was naked or near naked except for a pull up or something. Anyway, if she was in a hurry to find something to put her in, maybe she grabbed the laundry bag from the hamper, and there were dirty clothes in there already and she didn't have time or wherewithall to take them out before putting Casey in and then looking around for a garbage bag. Also, the quick grabbing might also explain the horse in there. It could be that Caley dropped a horsey into the bag when it was suspended in the aluminum holders. Casey never looked closely at the contents of the bag before dumping Caley into it.

Also good luck to them trying to match the blanket to the crib set, usually the blankets are not included in the set, they're sold seperately. Crib set was probably given at the baby shower, if Caley is two almost three, and back me up here moms, how many baby blankets would her family have to of replace by age three? My son's was in absolute rags and had to be replaced once every year at least. So, again good luck with that one.

IMO, the blanket was part of the crime scene and not a favorite blankie that kc put in with Caylee. Kc is NOT a loving mother at all. Did anyone see the video where kc tries to play with Caylee and Caylee does not want to play with her? Caylee even hits kc?
I have searched for the link, will keep looking and post it.

Target sells Classic Pooh. JCP carries a line with "regular" W the P. But, you can get both classic and "regular" pooh anywhere (especially in Orlando). I lean towards the blanket being part of her bedding b/c CA told Greta that she washed Caylee's bedding weekly after she went "misssing". This comment gave me chills. But, it is hard to say, my daughter is almost 4 and we still probably have 30 of her receiving blankets.

CA has said a whole lotta things I bet she wishes she had not!

Mentioning washing the bedding every week (hello! Then you would notice if some of it was missing!), mentioning the ladder on the pool, mentioning this and mentioning that when it is not asked or called for.

I always thought it was odd about washing the bedding in CAYLEE's room. If my grandchild was missing, that is the last thing I would think to do!

snip...
IMO

DITTO! My grandmother died this year and I got one of her scarves. I don't think I'll ever wash it because it smells like her. If I had a missing baby there wouldn't be any WAY I'd wash that bedding. I'd be laying on it and smelling that baby smell and wishing for her to come home!

I posted this earlier but I found CA's statements about washing and changing the sheets highly suspect! I've often wondered if some the crazy stuff she's said was aimed at KC, to give her information and this particular comment really sent my hinkey meter off!

MOO

Is there cloth lettering on the set? In the search warrant it also states small cloth type lettering similar to ones found with the body. I'm thinking may this lettering is like an iron on or sew one type of lettering. That could either have been on the blanket or on the shirt she was wearing. It does not state what letters where there.

I thought I saw a "C M A" located somewhere in Caylee's room (like on the wall?). Not sure if it was cloth. I just recall some sort of lettering. Bet ya dollars to doughnuts the lettering was "C" "M" A". ;)

It would also fit Casey, Caylee and Cindy.

This thought just crossed my mind and it's terrible. What if Casey was alive when she first put her in the bag, and to get her to be quiet and still she gave her her favorite blanket.

I'm having nightmares now every night about this. Anyone else?

My nightmares are so bad, they could be on the cover of the enquirer.

Caylee's bed still has the comforter on it, apparent in the videos of Caylee's room shown on NG tonight. I think KC or CA would have a hard time replacing this comforter if it was missing and with Caylee since it had been discontinued. This "Best Friends" set was a Target exclusive. I can't find it anywhere on the web...except one on ebay. CA could have had two of the comforter or Caylee may have had a Pooh blanket that didn't match this set. I haven't been able to find a blanket that matches the "Best Friends" crib set.

There could have been two blankets. My friend held a baby shower for her daughter a couple years ago and, similiar to a wedding shower, she sent out the items her daughter was going with for decorating the nursery so attendees could purchase items that matched. It was a Winnie the Pooh collection, although I don't recall that much about it. I do know she got several blankets that matched and was grateful so she could switch them out when they needed washing.

It's interesting that CA made such a point of saying that they changed Caylee's bed/sheets regularly...At the time, many of us discussed that this was an odd comment to make. It's also interesting that she had herself photographed in front of Caylee's bed (fully dressed in Winnie the Pooh sheets) for People magazine. It almost makes one think that was trying to tell KC that she (CA) had taken care of the "missing" sheet/blanket...

I have often felt that a lot of the things that CA was saying in the media was aimed at KC.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

MOO

(GASP)!! PINK! You may be right! Remember in the latest video that was released - jail visit - where KC tells CA "saw you in People Magazine"....maybe KC was letting her know that she understood the message!!! That would mean CA knows - dang it! No way to prove it but fantastic theory!:clap:

There also was a pic that I think Coley enlarged from when they were taking evidence from the A house. There was a round, ruffled edged pillow sticking out of the bag. She posted right beside that pic, the pic of CA in Caylee's room sitting by the bed (People Mag shot) and that round pillow was on the bed like a crib bumper or something...

Going to see if I can find it..brb

I have always thought after the fight Casey left with Caylee..Caylee was crying and upset and Casey used the tape to quiet her,since she could not drive with her in the cars seat with tape on her mouth, she wrapped her in a blanket that was already in the car and put her in the trunk.'
She drove down the road,parked, called Tony and talked..checked on Caylee and she was already gone.
Casey has a black heart.How could she do what she did and laugh and smile? I hope their are fingerprints that NAIL her and she is put away forever.
Caylee was such an innocent.
I hope George and Cindy,are finely able to see the beast they raised for the monster she is.
Bury this Child...

I so agree with this....all of it

IMO, the blanket was part of the crime scene and not a favorite blankie that kc put in with Caylee. Kc is NOT a loving mother at all. Did anyone see the video where kc tries to play with Caylee and Caylee does not want to play with her? Caylee even hits kc?
I have searched for the link, will keep looking and post it.

ITA Passion...I saw that stated on NG tonight and was shaking my head NO!

I think the blanket was simply a way to cover her up and place her in the bag...the heart sticker hit me the same way...a final nasty act by a total sociopath.

We had also commented early on that perhaps the bedding (or some of it) was being washed as much as CA said b/c someone was trying to make it seem as used (in other words the same age) as the rest of the bedding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back