With Lawyers for both Billie and Shawn now, are they still seeing one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's only two things that will ever separate BD and SA: Jail and Death. Otherwise, they will find someway to be with each other no matter how many times anybody including their lawyers tell them not to see each other.

i agree, i think they fancy themselves as mickey and mallory from natural born killers.

I don't think Billie can be alone-- the house is empty for the first time in her life, and under the worst circumstances possible. She's desperate, imo.

I don't think they will dare meet this weekend. Billie's attorney probably read her the riot act. She met with Shawn last weekend. They said their temporary goodbyes, reviewed and updated their stories, and perhaps, brainstormed future movements depending upon anticipated scenarios (if this>then, that), etc. Then, Billie got an attorney, and we heard from Shawn's current attorney, as well.

There may have been a lot of "babysitting" of Billie by her attorney and others (Billie's family, trusted friends, etc) to ensure that Billie control her urges to meet with Shawn. Phone calls, having supportive individuals stay with her-in essence, holding her hand through the weekend.

Young is not MK, nor can he be led around and manipulated like Shawn and Clint. He's a defense attorney, and he let her know in no uncertain terms, IMO, that she is not to meet Shawn this weekend. Perhaps, humanistic in offering his services to Billie. Perhaps, a benevolent father figure of sorts to Billie, but one that let her know, firmly and clearly, that she will play by his rules, and under his terms.

Not this weekend. No. It's H's 3 month vigil. Next weekend, who knows?

Maybe they purchased bat phones like Terri Horman.

IMO, they need to communicate. Each one is prob terrified the other is going to be arrested at any moment, or better yet will cut a deal brokered by their Attorney. They need to reassure each other neither is cutting bait.

Maybe they purchased bat phones like Terri Horman.

IMO, they need to communicate. Each one is prob terrified the other is going to be arrested at any moment, or better yet will cut a deal brokered by their Attorney. They need to reassure each other neither is cutting bait.

Yup. I am thinking Bat Phones and lots of texting.

Billie's probably living off a pretty good earned income credit payment this year, and is probably not going to spend much of it on utility bill payments on "her house". She's probably staying in Snyder or some other place by now. I'd just like to know who those two were trying to see in Snyder that weekend, wondering if it was her son, and why would they both go try to see him or anyone else.

What I don't get is didn't SA admit to texting other women while with BJD? Going so far to say that a girl sent him pictures, but he didn't send any back. If that was my guy, he would have been kicked to the curb. Add to that child *advertiser censored* (allegations), he would be kicked to the middle of the street. Add to that being a person of interest in the disappearance of my child, kick him to the other side of the street.

I don't understand how she could talk to him, let alone see him. Something is definitely wrong here.

MOO

Mel

What I don't get is didn't SA admit to texting other women while with BJD? Going so far to say that a girl sent him pictures, but he didn't send any back. If that was my guy, he would have been kicked to the curb. Add to that child *advertiser censored* (allegations), he would be kicked to the middle of the street. Add to that being a person of interest in the disappearance of my child, kick him to the other side of the street.

I don't understand how she could talk to him, let alone see him. Something is definitely wrong here.

MOO

Mel

This is what most of us here are having a hard time with also, mel
We are using our normal, logical thinking brains in this thinking.
Unfortunately, I don't think Billie has either of those.

I don't think either of their attorneys has a problem with them being together. They've both indicated that this is nothing but a witch hunt by LE to try and "pin this" on two innocent individuals. And Mr Young, specifically, seems to have a problem with LE trying to keep them apart. He's questioning everything to do with that no trespassing order. I bet he has it lifted.

I wouldn't doubt that both have encouraged them to keep talking to and seeing each other to keep the story straight. They have to know that keeping them apart is going to cause some problems with jealousy and uncertainty.

Neither of these lawyers have any information from LE regarding the HD investigation because neither of their clients have been charged with anything to do with HD. So until that happens, they have no reason to expect them to stay apart and in fact might use the opportunity to challenge LE as to why they should stay apart and why LE has been encouraging it.

MOO

NO FB discussion in the Hailey Forum. Keep it in the Parking Lot please.

I don't think either of their attorneys has a problem with them being together. They've both indicated that this is nothing but a witch hunt by LE to try and "pin this" on two innocent individuals. And Mr Young, specifically, seems to have a problem with LE trying to keep them apart. He's questioning everything to do with that no trespassing order. I bet he has it lifted.

I wouldn't doubt that both have encouraged them to keep talking to and seeing each other to keep the story straight. They have to know that keeping them apart is going to cause some problems with jealousy and uncertainty.

Neither of these lawyers have any information from LE regarding the HD investigation because neither of their clients have been charged with anything to do with HD. So until that happens, they have no reason to expect them to stay apart and in fact might use the opportunity to challenge LE as to why they should stay apart and why LE has been encouraging it.

MOO

Great post Kamille, but wouldn't the respective Attorney's be more concerned about their own client's best interests? Both Attorney's are saying this is a "witch hunt" ... what else could they say at this point in the investigation?

They have to make a defensive statement. That's the only logical point they can make right now absent any charges against their clients. I wouldn't think they are encouraging them to speak to each other. If I were BD's Attorney, I would not want her running back to SA and sharing my defense strategies, which in turn he would share with his.

Young is just blowing smoke, classic defense Attorney theatrics. My poor client, LE is trying to bully this poor, defenseless young woman, thank God she came to her senses and retained me.

Wondering what the coming week will bring, will we see either of them with Attorney's speaking in the news?

I don't know about SA, but think BD would continue to see him since she's gone to jail for him, believed everything he said about Haylie, and faced being afraid of him before, or at least claiming to have been back when they had the big blow up, and blown off the child *advertiser censored* found on all the devices. Having attorneys now probably make them feel even more protected and confident to continue their association.

MOO
Mel
:woohoo: woooo-hoooo!!! Oh lordy Mel..lol.. I so read the Above BBM part oh soooo very completely wrong!!...

How I first read it was.. [SA]Going so far as to say that a girl sent him pics, but he didn't send any pics back..If that was my guy he would have been kicked to the curb!!..lol.

Meaning.. If you'd sent pics to your guy and he didn't send any back..well..that was it!!..he not sending back some hanky panky pix to you and he was outta there, adios amigo, kicked to the curb...:woohoo:

lolol..hahahhahah!! too too funny..lol..I'm a little delirious but boy did I get a good chuckle outta that.

You go Mel!!

My personal belief is that the reality of the matter is that each of these defense attys are most likely already strategizing and they know full well the only chance they're gonna have when all the cards coming falling into place is to make their clients defense be pointing the finger at the other..

Each atty is going to have to point the finger of guilt at the significant other of his client..
jmo, but I believe the attys already see this coming down the pike and is only a matter of time..At some point soon I'd bet they're gonna attempt to seperate their client as much as possible from the other because the atty will be building a case based on their clients significant other..IYKWIM?

My personal belief is that the reality of the matter is that each of these defense attys are most likely already strategizing and they know full well the only chance they're gonna have when all the cards coming falling into place is to make their clients defense be pointing the finger at the other..

Each atty is going to have to point the finger of guilt at the significant other of his client..
jmo, but I believe the attys already see this coming down the pike and is only a matter of time..At some point soon I'd bet they're gonna attempt to seperate their client as much as possible from the other because the atty will be building a case based on their clients significant other..IYKWIM?

We seem to be along way from that. No Hailey ,No news of evidence.This case is reminding me of Heaven La shea Ross's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname