WM3 on Piers Morgan tonight

I read an explanation on Jessie's Facebook page that he simply doesn't yet feel comfortable doing interviews. He said that he would try to do interviews later. Here's what Jessie said:

"I hope u guys are'nt dissapointed cause i choose not to do the interview, just not good timeing, will chose to do so at a later time, thank you"

Someone else posted that he was still uncomfortable with the interviews. Sorry, but I can't find the quote. I believe it's somewhere on the page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002831955764&sk=wall

If I find it, I'll repost.

ETA: Found it! It's further down the page and is from Stephanie Dollar. She says, "I just want to let everyone know that Jessie has decided not to do cnn he was just very uncomfortable about doing it. He said to tell everyone he is sorry and eventually he will do an interview but hes just not ready right now. He hopes everyone understands."

I read an explanation on Jessie's Facebook page that he simply doesn't yet feel comfortable doing interviews. He said that he would try to do interviews later. Here's what Jessie said:

"I hope u guys are'nt dissapointed cause i choose not to do the interview, just not good timeing, will chose to do so at a later time, thank you"

Someone else posted that he was still uncomfortable with the interviews. Sorry, but I can't find the quote. I believe it's somewhere on the page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002831955764&sk=wall

If I find it, I'll repost.

ETA: Found it! It's further down the page and is from Stephanie Dollar. She says, "I just want to let everyone know that Jessie has decided not to do cnn he was just very uncomfortable about doing it. He said to tell everyone he is sorry and eventually he will do an interview but hes just not ready right now. He hopes everyone understands."
I am curious about the why, but certainly understand that someone might not be "ready". I'm also curious to know what his experiences were while imprisoned. Perhaps he (and his family) feel that it is none of our business.
(?) If/when he is ready, I think it is important for us as citizens, as a society, to know what happened.

I'm also interested in knowing how Jessie and his g/f are doing...they don't have just the "normal" challenges that a couple may have...

And I still wonder if Damien and Jason had/have anger about Jessie's confession...it would be quite normal to feel that...after all, it resulted in them losing their freedom for 18 years...if they had to work thru it and then forgive, or if they just never felt it, I'm interested in knowing what that was like.

I hate saying this, but it seems obvious that all 3 are going to hold out for book/movie deals. And I'd probably do the same....

I think there were many untruths during the interview.

Just off the bat things like:

no eating utensils

not being a troublemaker

never broken the law before (they were on probation when crimes occurred)

I guess they were afraid of some hard questions. I wish he would have asked him about the fires he set at school, the sexual affair he was having with the minor who had his son, attacking other people and other things regarding what his mother said about her being concerned about him being 'into satanism or devil worship'.

Now, that would have been a more interesting interview IMHO

I think the things Damien did like start the fire with a Wet toilet paper roll and threw it against a light bulb are not especially uncommon among teens.Damien was 18 and Domini was 16 years old,that's extremely common as well and the "satanism"stuff we should all be over by now ....so for Piers Morgan to ask those kind of questions would have been just plain silly.

I don't think I said this before, but I tend to agree with those who have pointed out that Piers interrupted quite frequently. Other than that and trying to get the guys to name a suspect, I thought that he did a fair (as in just) job with his questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back