Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the police report??? jmo

LambChop - I really wish you would pay attention!

When this "world famous" author was asked where the police report was, she said she had already given her story to the media.
:silly: Like that is some kind of an "answer"....which I guess actually is! :great:

LambChop - I really wish you would pay attention!

When this "world famous" author was asked where the police report was, she said she had already given her story to the media.
:silly: Like that is some kind of an "answer"....which I guess actually is! :great:

I must have slept through that part of her interview. Well, that explains it, perfectly. Now, where's the police report?

The story is believable up until the part where the men jump out of the car/truck....Maybe there was a CM finger involved which brought the men flying out of the truck. I just know it does not sound right. No 911 call and no marker number. jmo

I must have slept through that part of her interview. Well, that explains it, perfectly. Now, where's the police report?

The story is believable up until the part where the men jump out of the car/truck....Maybe there was a CM finger involved which brought the men flying out of the truck. I just know it does not sound right. No 911 call and no marker number. jmo

It all sounds like carp to me - even the fact that this woman thinks she looks at all like FKC - to me she looks like she's hitting 40 and is at least half Asian. But then she says she is a world famous author because people from different places in the world have read it.

It amazes me what people who publish their own books think they can get away with saying. I want to know if that guy really is her brother and who really belted him and for what.

That and the real purpose behind this expose is the real story"! And whatever it is it isn't worth a headline or it's own thread.

Years and YEARS ago, I lived on the Island, which is across the water a short hop from Vancouver, where I live in My ex DH and I had an English friend who was the spitting image of Peter Sellers, who was rumored to be in another major city in Canada.

So because our Brit friend was on a late night flight from Vancouver to the Island, we called him and told him to put his sun glasses on, belt his black trench, and do his Sellers imitation on the plane, but look like he wasn't trying to attract attention.

Then six of us hired a limo, me the young long haired blonde, two heavies, and two guys who looked PR-ish, drove out to the airport, all swanned in wearing our trenches and sunglasses, and waited with a small sign that simply said "Peter".

We swarmed our friend as soon as he stepped off the plane and into the airport facility, and stood to one side while one "heavy" retrieved his bag, then swanned back out to the limo. We drove back into town, and in to a fancy hotel, hung about being "too too" in the bar, then rode up the elevator with him to his "room".

Of course, then we had to run back down the back stairs and all get out of there, giggling like fools. But for days people called the hotel and swore that for sure Peter Sellers was in town.

Well, we thought it was pretty funny at the time. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member