woman claims Karr confessed to her 5 years ago

aussiesheila said:
No, it was CG that Barnhill saw, IMO. There was a photo of him at one of the parties and he looked a lot like JAR. Karr doesn't look at all like JAR and is only about 5ft 6 inches tall anyway.

Who is CG?

No, JAR and JMK don't look alike, but their frame and hair color are much the same. And if he were wearing a coat that covered up much of his body, then I could see how they could be mistaken for one another.

Hyatt said:
I think your last question is a key one. I remain disturbed by the timing of this so-called "breakthrough". So soon after PR's death. Ten years of nothing, PR dies, and then within weeks ... this kook is swept into the limelight.
JMO
A possible explanation for this coming out so soon after Patsy's death could be that Patsy 'allowed' herself to die once she knew an arrest was imminent. Cancer patients can cling to life for a long, long time if they have 'unfinished business' and also 'let go' at a time of their own choosing.

Nehemiah said:
No, JAR and JMK don't look alike, but their frame and hair color are much the same. And if he were wearing a coat that covered up much of his body, then I could see how they could be mistaken for one another.
OK

Nehemiah said:
Who is CG?
A guy from California, a relative of F and PW, on her side of the family.

I heard on one of the shows last night (maybe NG) that they invited this woman to be on the show but she wanted to get paid so they didn't have her on. IMO I think she's a kook too.

kato said:
I heard on one of the shows last night (maybe NG) that they invited this woman to be on the show but she wanted to get paid so they didn't have her on. IMO I think she's a kook too.
I was getting ready to ask this question, WHY does this woman carry around 5 year old tapes without knowing whether or not JMK would ever be heard from again? Why is HER name listed as the "victim" on the complaint about the child *advertiser censored*? Was she the one that turned him in for child *advertiser censored*? Could she have sent him questionable photos? All right, that's more than one question.

But the fact that she's selling what could have been useful evidence to the highest bidder puts the value of that "evidence" in a courtroom at zero.

I think she's a kook too. She sounds like a death row inmate groupie who probably has/had a crush on Richard Davis.

lighthouselover said:
I think she's a kook too. She sounds like a death row inmate groupie who probably has/had a crush on Richard Davis.

Oh, no, not another Gnarlene!!! :doh:

Why does she have copies of the tapes? The police gave her the equipment to tape. Wouldn't they have them? It seems that ABC News only has one of them.

kato said:
Kato, I heard that also last night on NG. I love when they tell you that the person won't be on because they want to be paid. Shows their true colors, IMO. I personally think this woman is off her rocker.

MrsMush99 said:
Kato, I heard that also last night on NG. I love when they tell you that the person won't be on because they want to be paid. Shows their true colors, IMO. I personally think this woman is off her rocker.

Suprised she didn't go to a tab they would've paid her.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wendy-Hutchens-John-Karr-JonBenet-Ramsey_W0QQitemZ260024690455QQihZ016QQcategoryZ378QQcategoryZ378QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

She is offering copies of her notes and journals for sale on Ebay, the starting bid is US$1,499.00. She says "no other copies have been released to anyone else".
So she's keeping the original.

I am wondering why no media outlet would pay her for these? ABC apparently bought just one hour of the 20 tapes. Maybe she did not offer the written materials to the news outlets. Not that I would do the same necessarily, but I do not agree with those who criticize her for wanting to be paid for this information. She looks like she has not had a very comfortable life. I think she has crucial information and has a right to be paid for it. Considering that LE determined Karr was not connected to any murder back in 2001, after viewing this info which now could be important, what's next for her but to go to the media? She does not seem like a wannabe kook who just wants fame.

In an unrelated matter, someone is offering the same yearbook as the one with his handwriting; presumably this one was not signed by him. It is going for $32.00.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back