Woman claims to have new evidence in Ramsey murder

Even I have to wonder why JR would have paid for this ad. Surely he is smart enough to know that they got away with it.
Madeleine, as for why she would do this. She has some serious problems. CW will never be rid of her. If it weren't JB's case it would be something else. I don't know the correct term for "fatal attraction", but this woman is a classic example. When my sister went through this same type stuff with a man the victim's support counselor assured her that these people crave any kind of contact with/about their victim. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as they are focusing on the object of their affection. My only guess is this woman has it bad for CW.

"
5 Q You've got writings that indicate some

6 admitted dislike for Lockheed and suppliers of arms

7 to Third World people. Chris Wolf, you found that

8 out, didn't you?

9 A Yes.

10 Q Did you know that you had a man that would

11 go and submit for money to go to parties where all of

12 the people there would be men and that he would strip

13 naked and allow them to fondle him and he would then

14 allow them to perform oral sex on him; did you ever

15 learn that about Chris Wolf?

16 A No.

17 Q Did you ever learn that Chris Wolf would

18 go to parties and allow women and men to touch him

19 and then have intercourse in front of other people

20 with women while the others watched; did you ever

21 learn that about Chris Wolf?

22 A Not to my knowledge.

23 Q Did you ever make any inquiries and

24 ascertain the use by Chris Wolf of illegal drugs?

25 A I don't know.

1 Q Did you ever follow up to find out about

2 Chris Wolf's subsequent employment history after

3 he -- the death of JonBent and whether he had any

4 jobs that might have put him into contact with young

5 females age four, five, six or seven?

6 A I don't know.

7 Q Did you ever learn that Chris Wolf would

8 take pictures of himself masturbating and display

9 them to other people?

10 A No.

11 Q Did you ever learn that Chris Wolf would

12 allow himself to be photographed nude and to have his

13 picture used in publications to sell erotic devices?

14 A No.

15 Q Don't you think that that is information

16 that you would want to know?

17 A Certainly.

18 Q Wouldn't a thorough investigation of Chris

19 Wolf have resulted in the Boulder Police Department

20 learning those facts about this man if you accept

21 that I'm telling you the truth about what he admitted

22 to when he was put under oath?

23 A I'm not sure. "

Q. You were merely driving without a license?

A. Yes, I was driving without a license.

Q. All right. Keep talking, please.

A. And she asked me, you know, she

Page 165

said, You know, you're speeding, which, of course, I said, Well, I don't think I was speeding. And she said, Can I see your driver's license? And I said, No, I don't have a driver's license because I just had to surrender my driver's license. And she said, Well, we're going to have to take you to jail. And she said, Park the car over there, get out of the car, we'll put the handcuffs on you. And she put the handcuffs on me, threw me in back of the squad. She took me downtown, pulled me into an interrogation room where I found Thomas and Gosage. And they said, Do you want to help us with this murder investigation -- help us with this investigation. And they pushed a piece of paper at me saying, you know, saying words that were included in the ransom note. They said, do you want to copy these words down for us. And I said, No, I don't really want to. So they took me to jail, put me in jail for about 45 minutes. They said they were going to charge me with obstructing

Page 166

a police investigation. And I said, Well, okay; we'll see how far that goes. So then, you know, within 45 minutes, they let me out and I walked out of there, and that was the end of that. About, within, about a week later, I went back to the police department, and I said, I would like to talk to Thomas and see my -- see that police report. And so I went in and sat with Thomas and John Eller, at which time John Eller said to me, We have no interest in you as a suspect in this case. So that was five weeks -- that was within two months after the murder. And ever since then, as far as I know, that's all I've heard is I am not a suspect. And Tom Whitman has told me that and Michael Kane has told me that and John Eller has told me that and Steve Thomas has told me that and Carey Weinheimer has told me that.

Thoroughly investigated,huh?

Q. Did you provide the police in April of 1998 any fiber samples?

A. No, not -- no.

Page 182

Q. At any time?

A. Fiber sample? I don't know. No.

Q. Did you ever, in 1997 or 1998, or any other time, give any of your clothing to the police?

A. No. I never did, but, again, I understand that Jackie did.

Q. Mr. Wolf, it's only necessary for you to answer the question that I asked you. All right? And I asked you about your conduct, not what you suspect about others. Do you understand that?

A. Uh-huh (affirmative).

Q. Do you understand that?

A. Yes, I do.

Q. And did the police ever request that you provide any clothing to them at all at any time?

A. No.

Q. Not your blue sweater?

A. They didn't ask me for any clothing. I think I've read that they have -- that they have a sweater of mine.

Q. Mr. Wolf, I'm not asking what you have read about. I'm asking what the police

Page 183

requested from you. Did they request you to bring them your blue sweater?

A. No, they never asked me for that, that I can recall.

Q. Did they request that you bring them any black jeans?

A. They did not request that I bring them any black jeans or any other articles of clothing that I can recall.

Q. At any time?

A. At any time.

Q. You certainly never refused to bring them clothing?

A. No, I never refused to bring them clothing.

Q. Did any representative of the police ever deliver a search warrant to you to search anything?

A. No, sir.

Q. Not your car?

A. (Witness shook head negatively.)

Q. Not where you lived?

A. (Witness shook head negatively.)

Q. Not where you worked?

A. No, sir.

Page 184

Q. No search warrant from the police to you at any time?

A. No, sir.

Q. Did you ever provide the police an alibi?

A. Yeah.

Q. Tell us about that.

A. I was home that night.

Yeah, I got an ex I'd like to do something like that to....

;)

I already read somewhere how some imply that it was JR who paid for this ad.Why on earth would he do that when everything is so quiet and peaceful,makes no sense to me,really.This case is dead cold anyway.LE and the media are no longer bothering the family.No,it doesn't make sense./QUOTE]

It makes sense to me if he gets paid to talk to newspapers, magazines and talk shows. I think JR feels confident that he will never be charged with anything connected to this crime so for the sake of finding the real killer he will keep things in the limelight, ie himself.

Can you please post this over at FFJ?

What info is there about Jacqueline Brungardt? How is she "nuts"?

I don`t believe people who date obvious "nuts" are stable persons themselves.

Oh boy! You have a very high opinion of CW. Have you really looked into his activities?

Actually I don't have an opinion of CW at all. The only thing I know about the man is that he was investigated years ago (just as many others were) and cleared of suspicion. Unless LE says their interest in him is renewed, my interest in him is zero.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-jonbenet-evidence-txt,0,3917350.story?track=rss

DENVER - Nearly 14 years after six year old JonBenet Ramsey was murdered in her Boulder home, the murder mystery remains one of the hottest cold cases in the country.

And now a Boulder woman wants Boulder Police to refocus on her former boyfriend, former Boulder journalist Chris Wolf.

Jacqueline Brungardt took samples of individual letters from journals and papers of Wolf's and compared them to the ransom note found in the Ramsey home.

Brungardt claims when you overlay words like "arrange", "attaché", "adequate", "withdraw" and "exhausting" there are striking similarities.

She also notes there are also similarities to the way the letter "t" connects to the letter "o".

Brungardt says she hired an independent handwriting expert who concludes that Wolf wrote the ransom note.

She adds she became suspicious of Wolf from the beginning due to his bizarre and obsessive behavior about the murder case.

Brungardt says she reported all this to the Boulder Police, but they are ignoring her and she wants them to take another look at Wolf.

But police have said that Wolf was thoroughly investigated years ago and ruled out as a suspect.

Police say they took an official handwriting sample from Wolf and a law enforcement handwriting expert concluded he did not write the ransom note.

Also, they state that Wolf's DNA did not match DNA found at the scene.

The case continues to draw interest, nearly 14 years after the December 26, 1996 murder.

Boulder DA Stan Garnett said they get two to three tips a week that they forward to the Boulder Police Department. And that the JonBenet mystery remains an open, active investigation.

BBM
Seriously, if we want to consider CW as a suspect, then he must have had an accomplice since the DNA doesn't match and neither does the handwriting. Wonder if the ex would like to be considered for that? Maybe they should take a long look at her.

BBM
Seriously, if we want to consider CW as a suspect, then he must have had an accomplice since the DNA doesn't match and neither does the handwriting. Wonder if the ex would like to be considered for that? Maybe they should take a long look at her.

They could, but the DNA they need to match is male.

Patsy wrote the note doesn't mean she killed JB.
Unknown DNA on JB doesn't make the owner her killer.

Wake up,BPD.

I've said this before, and so has assistant DA Pete Hofstrom. He said the exact same thing. (Just because she wrote the note doesn't mean she killed her kid"). He's right. It doesn't. BUT it DOES mean if she wrote the note she KNOWS who killed her kid.

And you are also correct in that the owner of the DNA isn't necessarily the killer.

Please say you are going to stay awhile! We missed you!

How Sweet! I'd LOVE to...however, I like keeping things just as sweet so it's easier at this point to just wait it out until something REAL comes out of this sad saga...but please do not ever think that I am not around :) Times like this, I can't help but to log in to Log My Laughter! If I don't - I'll Cry...

Thank You~
RR

One item of interest to me while reading all these posts on different threads is a statement that DNA found on the panties could have been from manufacturing, or someone else like a store employee sneezing on the item.
1. Were the panties brand new and never washed? That would be the only way an "innocent" sample could be left behind.
2. Didn't JonBenet have a history of UT infections, wouldn't PR always wash her underwear when purchased before wearing it as the chemicals used during manufacturing are known to be irritating to someone who is prone to UTI's.
Does anyone know, I can't seem to find an answer as to the "age" of the panties and if they had been washed prior to her wearing them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back