Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Nadya "Octo-Mom" Suleman, appearing on Dr. Drew's Lifechangers Wednesday, said her financial problems have gotten so bad, she can't afford to make small household repairs, having to bathe her 14 children in the kitchen sink.

After hearing her sob story, Dr. Drew gave the La Habra, California native -- whose 14 children all came as a result of in-vitro fertilization -- a special gift in hopes of putting things back on track: a full year of free cleaning services from The Maids, child care services from Au Pair Care and enrollment in a 6-month online course to get certified in personal training.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/octo-mom-dr-drew-nadya-suleman-video-broke

Nadya "Octo-Mom" Suleman, appearing on Dr. Drew's Lifechangers Wednesday, said her financial problems have gotten so bad, she can't afford to make small household repairs, having to bathe her 14 children in the kitchen sink.

After hearing her sob story, Dr. Drew gave the La Habra, California native -- whose 14 children all came as a result of in-vitro fertilization -- a special gift in hopes of putting things back on track: a full year of free cleaning services from The Maids, child care services from Au Pair Care and enrollment in a 6-month online course to get certified in personal training.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/octo-mom-dr-drew-nadya-suleman-video-broke

Wow, so many deserving ,struggling parents who try every day to do the right thing,and he chooses HER to reward? The kids need help,but she abuses whatever help is offered. I've lost track of all the help and benefactors Nadia has had. Changes nothing .

Wow, so many deserving ,struggling parents who try every day to do the right thing,and he chooses HER to reward? The kids need help,but she abuses whatever help is offered. I've lost track of all the help and benefactors Nadia has had. Changes nothing .

Yea, but those people, however deserving they are, didn't pop out 8 kids all at once. :floorlaugh:

Can you imagine hiring her as your personal trainer? :crazy:

Can you imagine hiring her as your personal trainer? :crazy:

Thank you, I kept thinking the same thing! I suppose the only thing that would be worse would be finding out she's your new psychologist! :eek:

OCTOMOM Scores 6-Figure Deal for New Web Show

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/08/octomom-ustream-contract-show/#.TuJ7KXOvNLM

Looks like she finally did it. Someone is going to pay her the big bucks to stream a show live from her home every Sunday ... talking about subjects like, "Parenting, fitness, diet, nutrition, shopping on a budget and all those crazy rumors."

I guess it's better if somebody supports her through this internet show than taxpayers having to support her and her brood. Frankly I think that getting into entertainment business was her reason all alone for having 8 kids at once.

'Octomom' in one-child China stuns public
By ALEXA OLESEN, AP
7 hours ago

BEIJING — The photo was undeniably cute: a studio portrait of eight babies in identical onesies and perky white cotton hats, sporting an array of expressions from giggly to goofy, baffled to bawling.

Intended as an advertisement for the studio, the photo grabbed a different kind of attention: In a country that limits most couples to one child, many Chinese were amazed to learn that a couple had spent nearly a million yuan ($160,000) and illegally enlisted two surrogate mothers to help have the four boys and four girls.

The incident has highlighted both the use of birth surrogates, a violation of Chinese law, and how wealthy Chinese do as they please, with scant regard for the rules that constrain others. The most common reaction, though, has been simple disbelief...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-world/20111230/AS.China.Octomom/?cid=hero_media

OCTOMOM
Dumped by Manager

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/03/octomom-dumped-by-manager/#.TwRBh9QS1WM
snip-
We reached out to Octomom's now-former manager Gina Rodriguez -- who replied, "I quit on her because she is unmanageable. She would not reply to anything work-related we would call or text about especially if it was not paid."

Gina added, "Regardless of the $70k we made her, she still claimed to not be able to pay any of her bills. We no longer wanted a part of any of it and we feel sorry for the children."

My, how you've grown! Octomom Nadya Suleman's octuplets celebrate turning three with an aquatic themed birthday bash

"It's hard to believe, but Nadya Suleman's octuplets are already three years old."

"Octomom's eight little angels celebrated their third year of life with an aquatic-themed bash in Los Angeles earlier" this week, though their actual birthday is today."

"The 36-year-old mother of 14 threw her tots the party to end all parties at the Seascape Kids Fun venue.

"Though she recently confessed that she is losing her home, it appeared Suleman didn't spare any expense on her children. She may have had a wee bit of help from various companies, who appeared to have donated gifts and goodies."

"There were also live performances by rappers Romeo Holloway and Charity at what appeared to be the kiddie event of the year."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...uatic-themed-birthday-bash.html#ixzz1kZIKU6CT

As much as she protested against going on "welfare", she is now drawing whatever the politically correct word is for "food stamps". Hopefully this means, also, that the family is being observed by social workers and that things are being done in the best interests of the children.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/31/octomom-nadya-suleman-welfare/#.T3dEM5hR-Vg

She's doing what she has to do to feed her children.
I'm the last person to defend her. But I think now that she knows she has made some very poor decisions. The sad thing is those decisions now need to be fed and clothed.
As someone who has made her fair share of bad decisions and had those decisions affect other people in my life, I will not throw stones. I'm not saying she should be rewarded for her bad decisions but her children shouldn't be made to suffer.
I for one am glad that I wasn't under the glare of the media at the time I made my poor decisions.
I think the best thing for those little ones at this point is to just give them privacy and let her raise them as best she can. Move along folks, there's nothing to see over here.

Watching Matt Lauer trying to interview her on the Today show and I feel sorry for him. She doesn't know how to shut up. He tries to ask her a question and she doesn't even wait for him to complete a sentence and she starts talking on and on and on... Geez... She talks over him, constantly... Ugh.. The woman is obnoxious.

She's doing what she has to do to feed her children.
I'm the last person to defend her. But I think now that she knows she has made some very poor decisions. The sad thing is those decisions now need to be fed and clothed.
As someone who has made her fair share of bad decisions and had those decisions affect other people in my life, I will not throw stones. I'm not saying she should be rewarded for her bad decisions but her children shouldn't be made to suffer.
I for one am glad that I wasn't under the glare of the media at the time I made my poor decisions.
I think the best thing for those little ones at this point is to just give them privacy and let her raise them as best she can. Move along folks, there's nothing to see over here.

Yes, everyone has made poor decisions, but she made poor decisions on at least six, separate occasions over a span of several years, when she continuously impregnated herself without the benefit of a mate, a job or a source of income. That's not a couple of poor decisions but six, separate poor decisions that were very calculated, and several of which were made with the benefit of hindsight.

As to privacy, she cannot survive financially at this point with privacy. She needs to keep the kids and herself in the public eye just to survive. It's a real mess.

Frankly, her kids look terribly unhappy. And she seems deranged and quite unstable. I think the best thing for her kids would be to have the 8 given up for adoption, in perhaps an open adoption setting, to people who have to means and capacity to care for and love them, because she clearly does not.

She has been bailed out time and time again. There was the angels network which provided nannys when the kids were newborns and she blew that chance. Dr Phil has come to her rescue as have other notable people and yet it always ends the same, with her not living up to her end of the bargain and crying "woe is me" once again.

She is CLEARLY unstable and incapable of rational thought or proper planning. Interviews with her show her to be almost incoherent because she never listens but simply interrupts and babbles on and then laughs that maniacal laugh of hers.

Her poor chldren. I can only imagine that they will bear the brunt of her inability to be a responsible parent and will end up with mental or behavioral issues. Then she can claim even MORE social security checks (as some of her kids already get them for their problems).

Heck, if only HALF of her kids get social security checks and those checks are about $1000 a month then that is $7000 a month plus add in the free medical care, food stamps and probably even home health workers.

To me it seems that she (like many awful parents, who have kids they can't or just won't care for) are being rewarded for producing children and then causing problems in those children with their poor parenting skills. They make a living off of the "crazy checks" (as those parents call them as they brag about getting them). I saw it often as a teacher.

It just pains me to see kids being exploited and neglected that way.

Watching Matt Lauer trying to interview her on the Today show and I feel sorry for him. She doesn't know how to shut up. He tries to ask her a question and she doesn't even wait for him to complete a sentence and she starts talking on and on and on... Geez... She talks over him, constantly... Ugh.. The woman is obnoxious.

I also felt sorry for Matt Lauer this morning. She literally makes my skin crawl. She's obviously mentally unstable, you can see that by watching her before the interview.....

I am sure no one is surprised.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/24/octom...t-childrens-services-kids-unfit/#.T5eVJ6td840

I hope they place the children in a safe environment but I am sad because most likely they will have to be split up, maybe even the eight since it is hard to imagine anyone being able to take on the task, lest of all their mother.
What really worries me is that instead of placing the children,, CSD will throw money and other things like a cleaning person to try and keep the family together, which may be good and well but is clearly not in the best interest of these kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back