Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too on the Radaronline boycott. I sent them a note telling them so via their tip line. Maybe they need to get more tips that Nadya is toxic, for herself and them and that they will lose folks. And I will not click on any of their links.

A pat on the back to you Medusa. Did you happen to receive a message back from Radaronline? If you do, please share that response with us. But I doubt you will hear.
jmo

I'm kind of curious about the trampoline incident. (Yes, you can get screening for trampolines and even with that precaution, they are extremely dangerous if used incorrectly.)

I read that Nadya was jumping on the trampoline with the kids? (I can go to radar online and watch, but I'm working on boycotting them.) Anyway, if Nadya was on the trampoline, why? Aren't women who have C sections supposed to avoid this type of activity? (Heck, my doc didn't want me to do anything for 8-10 weeks with my 3rd C. I couldn't even drive to my own check up when week 8 came? I realize he may have been overly cautious for a normal C delivery but one would think 8 babies is a pretty "not so normal" delivery and extra precautions would be good for the mother?)

A Trampoline ? Why doesn't she get a Guilotine and a Fire Ring while she's at it.
Pass the Excedrine Boyz_Mum, I've got a headache.

Okay-- here's part 2 of my notes:

-- There was more discussion about the virtual riot that occured the day the first 2 babies came home. Jeff the attorney said he was with Nadya at the hospital and called the home to find out a bunch of people were gathering outside. He told people at the home to get everyone to leave, including Gloria Allread-- who was sitting in the house at the kitchen table.

-- Gloria cuts in to tell her version. She said that before Jeff, Nadya and the babies got there, the crowd came back (she accused Jeff of letting them back in). She stayed there to protect the AIW nurses because it was a "high risk situation." Jeff came in w/ Nadya and the babies and was angry and yelled at one of the young AIW nurses-- wagging his finger at her, telling her to leave, He did that to another nurse and Gloria (he was very angry) and then he punched his fist into the outside wall of the nursery (the babies were inside the nursery) making a very loud noise. Linda, the AIW nurse said to him "I will take you out!" and he replied "I bet you will." (Jeff had no additional comments about this description of the scene).

-- Dr Phil talked about it was public policy in America that biological parents of children have certain important rights and that taking those kids from her can't just happen so easily just because we don't agree with the way she lives her life. There has to be "immediate danger." Some visiting psychologists (Linda Wallace Pate?) backed him up on this statement-- saying she did not believe the babies were in immediate danger.

-- Gloria Allread said she was concerned about the children under Nadya's care because she was hardly ever in the nursery when AIW was there -- would come back home in the evening carrying shopping bags. Nadya was not available to bond with the children. AIW even talked to her about it. Linda said that their concern was if she wasn't around much the first week, where would she be the 2nd or 3rd week?

After that-- Audience members were allowed to comment. One guy wanted to know if something could be done to prevent her from getting pregnant again.

Dr. Phil said that things seem to be running more smoothly now that AIW are gone and that he doesn't want to be involved anymore. (His wife was sitting in the audience).

Wheww-- so there's my report.

I have a 22 month old and a six month old, and when my youngest was a newborn a single pack of Pampers would last us about four days. For one baby.

We now buy the value boxes or whatever, but the one pack of Huggies would lead me to believe that it was product-placement, as Huggies and Pampers both have a multiples program that assists parents. Free packs of diapers, etc. Considering she has more than the octos in diapers, the image of her buying the little packs is ridiculous. Huggies or Diapers.com would be delivering those in bulk. Shame on Huggies if they're assisting her more than they'd assist any mom of multiples.

I have no problem boycotting them, lol. Huggies gives my boys rashes. It's the Pampers way or the highway around here.

I just can't see where any corporation would want to get in bed with Nadya. I'm not talking about psuedo-corps like radaronline which thrives on this stuff, but Huggies, Johnson's, Procter and Gamble companies, etc. The public backlash is awful, and I can't see a spot filmed where Nadya pushes an octostroller down the aisle of Walgreen's. What company wants to deal with the phone calls?

If Nadya is ever forced to step outside into the non-Radar-enabled world, she'll see that there's no net underneath her. And I doubt seriously that this Radar thing is going to last forever. The public interest/trainwreck factor will wane and Radar will run out of money for her around the same time. She won't have the benefit of reputable sponsorship and she's going to fall hard. If the babies are still there, they'll fall too. It's terrible. Just terrible.

MomofBoys, according to the latest issue of the good ole reliable National Enquirer , Nayda, herself, claims neither Pampers or Huggies have offered her supplies of disposal diapers. She also said Gerber Baby Foods also have not stepped forward.
It's not that this information appeared in the National Enquirer, but Octomom herself that I find hard to believe anything she says.
No plastic surgery my butt!

Thanks so much Penelope! Any updates on the show would be welcome. You all know how I said I never watch Dr. Phil, today I tried to watch and low and behold the March Blizzard is taking up Dr. Phil's time slot. Maybe it's an omen? I tried watching it online and I can't even do that. GRRRR!

So, did I read right and Dr. Phil is "stepping off the Octomom train"?

MomofBoys, according to the latest issue of the good ole reliable National Enquirer , Nayda, herself, claims neither Pampers or Huggies have offered her supplies of disposal diapers. She also said Gerber Baby Foods also have not stepped forward.
It's not that this information appeared in the National Enquirer, but Octomom herself that I find hard to believe anything she says.
No plastic surgery my butt!

I think someone here said that The Enquirer and radaronline are "sister" type companies. I wondered why The Enquirer seemed to soften up in the last issue (talking about the no sponsor thing). I'll cancel my subscription if they keep up with Octomoron.

It won't last forever. It's in Radar's best interest to keep Nadya in a 'hyper' manic state in order for her to continue her antics. Otherwise this isn't a money making story.

This whole thing has become a sick joke. These children are in danger and none of these stories ever focus on THEIR circumstances. It's all Nadya and it's sickening. She's sickening. :sick:

add link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009...spot/main4894174.shtml?tag=topHome;topStories

Isn't this enough evidence to show she lacks even the basics of mothering skills? THIS ISN"T A MOTHER - who lets her kids run rampant out of control in the backyard until 1:30 am. :furious: MY CHILDREN are in bed at 9pm and my 12 yr old still groans every night. AND I HOMESCHOOL. Schedule is important yes, but the simple basics of parenting doesn't even exist. She is brain dead. This woman is as useless as a piece of garbage.

At least I could recycle garbage and make it useful again.

""In addition, Linda says that Nadya said that she couldn't afford a security guard, but she said that at the same time she was having an expensive Jacuzzi bathtub installed right next to her master bedroom. So I think that the security for the little babies and her other six children is more important than having a new Jacuzzi put in." ...... ""She was only there to feed them and care for them eight hours of the 102 hours that Angels in Waiting was in the house".

Some good observations PattyCake. One thing I've notice about Nayda in the videos I've seen of her out with the kids who are mobile, she is never holding a child's hand. They all just seem to float around her as she keeps walking. They're behind her, along side or running ahead. She just appears to be along and not looking out for any of the kids.
However, each time I see her out and about with the children, she always has a drink or some kind of food in her hand. Maybe that's why she never holds any of the children by the hand.
jmo

Thanks so much Penelope! Any updates on the show would be welcome. You all know how I said I never watch Dr. Phil, today I tried to watch and low and behold the March Blizzard is taking up Dr. Phil's time slot. Maybe it's an omen? I tried watching it online and I can't even do that. GRRRR!

So, did I read right and Dr. Phil is "stepping off the Octomom train"?

That's what he said, but I will believe it when I see it. (Although I am not planning on watching anymore of his shows if I can help it.) He also said that there needs to be someone watching the situation and there must be enough support. As for myself, I feel Octomom should be left alone with her nannies to raise her kids the way she sees fit -- and let CPS check on her every so often.

Let's see, we have a woman who:

*demands an abnormal amount of attention

*doesn't deal with reality

*tries to get strangers to help her with her life

*causes chaos wherever she goes.

It's official. There is no doubt that I have banned Octo mom on several occasions from WS. Yeppers . . . sounds like several banned ones from the past.

Wish you could ban her from her kids Tricia... until she 'gets with the program' and understands the simplest skills of parenting.

Wow, Nadya spent her time shopping and had all those nannies, nurses, and help with all the kids but she can't even make sure her older children get their homework done and to bed for school the next day! I wonder if the boy who was out at 1:30 am even went to school the next day. The kids' grandma is a teacher and the kids still don't do their homework. Unbelieveable. I'd quit complaining and get custody of the older children then sue Nadya for child support if I were that grandma.

I look into my crystal ball and see....The nannies raising Octomom;s kids while she's out earning $$ by "prostituting" her 8 babies to the media. She will become an expert (in her own mind) on raising kids and time management for large families. She'll undergo additional plastic surgery and look more and more like Angeline Jolie. And maybe she'll have another couple of kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500