Woman Killed In Portable Toilet Crash

Well this appears to be a very difficult to control fetish for Mr. Moody;
Gary%20J.%20Moody%20.jpg

This happened in 2009

Linkage

...Gary is back in the news again this week, for the same thing.

A federal affidavit indicates 49-year-old Gary J. Moody of Pittson confessed to repeating his previous act on Memorial Day. Federal agents sought Moody out after a 9-year-old boy saw him climbing out of a toilet at the Hastings Campground. Two witnesses saw him walk away from the outhouse. Forest Service special agent William Fors wrote Moody initially said he climbed into the waste-filled pit to retrieve a T-shirt. Four years ago, he said he was retrieving his wedding ring. Fors wrote Moody eventually confessed climbing into outhouse pits on more than two occasions. Via Man admits crawling into outhouse – again -Boston Harold...

My gosh! I'm speechless!

My gosh! I'm speechless!

Read the report from The Smoking Gun it's pretty surreal. What's hard to believe is this guy had a wife. I doubt he still does. Didn't she notice that he'd come home smelling like **** and question it? :waitasec::sick::sick:

It is obvious some people have nothing better to do with their time Steely.
LMAO.

Poor woman to have to die in a freak accident like that though. You just never think you are going to meet your maker that way.....

Goz:angel:

There's an opening death on Six Feet Under where a woman is killed by a falling frozen toilet brick from an airliner.

Read the report from The Smoking Gun it's pretty surreal. What's hard to believe is this guy had a wife. I doubt he still does. Didn't she notice that he'd come home smelling like **** and question it? :waitasec::sick::sick:

Maybe he went in the ladies' showers to, um, clean his act before going home.

I can't believe I am asking this question. Every porty potty tank I have seen, the tank liquid is a rather startling blue. I assume this is caused by something added to the liquid sort of a stronger version of the 'tidy bole' type of liquid you add to your toilet tank.

So, wouldn't this guy be stained as blue as a smurf? Didn't anyone notice a large, wet, blue, stinking man lurking by the porta potties? :waitasec:

I can't believe I am asking this question. Every porty potty tank I have seen, the tank liquid is a rather startling blue. I assume this is caused by something added to the liquid sort of a stronger version of the 'tidy bole' type of liquid you add to your toilet tank.

So, wouldn't this guy be stained as blue as a smurf? Didn't anyone notice a large, wet, blue, stinking man lurking by the porta potties? :waitasec:

His crime took place in a park restroom. It looks like a regular bathroom place it just doesn't have plumbing. If you click on the link to The Smoking Gun they have pictures of the bathrooms.

:cry:

Lol!

It appears that is not an isolated incident;

The Smoking Gun

Toilet Spy Gets Slap On Wrist
No time in can for Maine man caught under women's loo

OCTOBER 25--The Maine man found hiding in a filthy chamber beneath an outhouse toilet copped a plea yesterday and got off with a slap on the wrist from a judge who suggested he might consider treatment. Gary Moody, 45, who pleaded no contest to criminal trespass, was fined $1000 and ordered to pay $700 restitution in connection with the bizarre June 26 restroom incident at a New Hampshire park. District Court Judge Pamela Albee ruled that disorderly conduct charges against Moody would be dropped if he stays out of trouble for two years. According to a riveting (and repulsive) Carroll County Sheriff's Office report--a copy of which you'll find below--Moody told investigators that he dropped his wedding ring into the women's room toilet and simply climbed in to retrieve it. He was nabbed after a "female entered the restroom and saw a man down in the 'vault' looking up at her." Moody claimed that he was "changing his clothes" in the park's loo when the ring headed south. So he "climbed down through the hole and when he was searching for the ring" someone else came into the room (embarrassed, Moody tried to hide in the filthy space). Asked why he was in the women's bathroom in the first place, Moody explained that, "the men's room was busy." He did not have a handy explanation, however, for why he did not just tell a park ranger about the supposedly missing ring. Citing extensive media coverage of Moody's case and the resulting embarrassment for the defendant, Judge Albee said he was deserving of sentencing "compassion." (7 pages)

:sick::loser::sick:
I wonder if on his way there he skipped to the loo...my darlin. :waitasec:

Why in Hades was this guy deserving of compassion? Judges like this are guilty of allowing these creeps to walk free and continue to pull stupid stunts! We have all heard the statistics on criminal behavior and how many times they more than likely get away with a crime before being apprehended. This creep admitted he had been doing this potty diving and had not been caught!!

- "from a judge who suggested he might consider treatment' - really Judge Albee? Maybe and that is a huge maybe, I would agree to this creep getting probation as long as attending "treatment" was included as a condition of probation.

Would any one be laughing if a child had been using that porta potty? Or their wife? Do we know a child didn't use that potty before this idiot was discovered? Can you imagine the trauma he could cause to some poor unsuspecting woman?

Not only is this guy a deviant, he is also quite capable of developing some hell'a nasty disease while wading around in the poop filled sludge. This is too gross!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back