Woman Takes Off Clothes In Court

strach304 said:
Talk about attention to detail jeez it took me till the 7th pic to realize it was the lady in the background, I thought it was the dark haired woman in the front and kept wondering why she wasn't nekid? :slap:

I thought the same thing!! Then I realized the fruitcake was behind her!!

OMG.. that was too funny... I wonder what possessed her to take her clothes off... Maybe she's trying to bring streaking back in style... hehe

englishleigh said:
I thought the same thing!! Then I realized the fruitcake was behind her!!

Same here.:laugh: I thought the lady in the front was trying to get her bra
off.:doh:

You really know how to make a girl feel better :D
I saw the same thing in the second pic of her, I thought it was a man with a beard! :eek:

You know, when I used to get the urge to remove all of my clothes, I would just wash down in Windex. It kept me from streaking. :D

Lili said:
You know, when I used to get the urge to remove all of my clothes, I would just wash down in Windex. It kept me from streaking. :D

:laugh: LMAO!!
you folks are too much! :D

MrsMush99 said:
LMAO ... it does look like that! Why is her arm behind her back! She was making some rather odd faces! In one of her pictures, it looks like she was lifting her shirt up a bit at the belly, too! :p

strach304 said:
Talk about attention to detail jeez it took me till the 7th pic to realize it was the lady in the background, I thought it was the dark haired woman in the front and kept wondering why she wasn't nekid? :slap:
I am so glad you admitted that-- i think i got to the 5th and was thinking what is the big deal!!:p

luvahgirl said:
Really looks like a guy in pic #2. A guy with a beard!
Well, she was there on charges of identity theft. Maybe he/she decided to come clean?

strach304 said:
LOL..me too! I was thinking..I don't see anything. LMAO!!! :D

MrsMush99 said:
Me too! For a bunch of people who are supposed to be SLEUTHS, and OBERSERVANT...we sure did mess up on that one!!!!

christine2448 said:
Me too! For a bunch of people who are supposed to be SLEUTHS, and OBERSERVANT...we sure did mess up on that one!!!!
:laugh: That gave me a good laugh. It is sooooo true.

:laugh:
4736728.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie