women getting 'revirgination' surgery

I think it is so ridiculous. You cannot become a virgin again. Once you've done it your done it at least IMO. :waitasec:

So now she is the 40 year old "born again" virgin.

Maybe they should make a movie about her too. NOT

5000.00 is a lot of money for a one use only present.

Unbelievable.

Has this women never heard of the Kegal exercise?

Amraann said:
Unbelievable.

Has this women never heard of the Kegal exercise?

Exactly! You can do them anywhere and it's FREE!

These people obviously have more money than sense! Losing my virginity was bad enough the first time. Why would somone pay $5000 to go through it again. :doh:

I keep thinking of that old Hippie poem, Desiderata. Does anyone else remember that? ;D

"take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth"

Lordy. Talk about trying to hang on by your fingernails. I also think she's missed the point of what makes "taking" a virgin thrilling for a guy. And it's not the little piece of skin.

And can you imagine when friends and family ask what his wife got him for his Birthday??

I can't believe ANYONE would do this. I remember my wedding night. It hurt SOOOO FREAKING BAD! I knew then and there that I had to get a divorce...because I was NEVER going to do that again!!!:doh: LOL. I gave him the I am going to kill you if you touch me again for the rest of the week. :croc:

deandaniellws said:
I can't believe ANYONE would do this. I remember my wedding night. It hurt SOOOO FREAKING BAD! I knew then and there that I had to get a divorce...because I was NEVER going to do that again!!!:doh: LOL. I gave him the I am going to kill you if you touch me again for the rest of the week. :croc:

So did you ever do it again? :D

mysteriew said:
So did you ever do it again? :D
Yes! But it was a full week later and only when he PROMISED to go slow and quit if I started to cry. Poor guy. He was really patient. He passed away when my children were young. I am remarried now.........so I guess I got over it! LMAO! :eek: However, I can STILL remember how dang much it hurt! Why would anyone want to go through that again? :confused:

KatherineQ said:
I keep thinking of that old Hippie poem, Desiderata. Does anyone else remember that? ;D

"take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth"

Lordy. Talk about trying to hang on by your fingernails. I also think she's missed the point of what makes "taking" a virgin thrilling for a guy. And it's not the little piece of skin.
I have the book in my library--a keepsake.

Well heck, I want to lose my virginity again too; I'm looking for three 21 year old willing vestal virgins. They're a diffficult commodity to find these days (at least for me); I'm still hopeful though. I don't want to ever lose that hope. they say if you lose all hope, it's all over. Hope's a good thing to have.

New Year's Resolution #1 (again)
Find three 21 year old willing vestal virgins.

Bet this type of surgery would go over good in the middle east where they place such great value on virginity....so if a girl lost it, she could get it back and her hubby would be none the wiser.......

I think the whole thing has a touch of tragedy attached to it, as over here many muslim girls who have been with their boyfriends prior to marrying someone else have to have that kind of surgery done or else their new husband will chuck them.

I am sure they are not happy with it, but need to do it out of despair. Especially in Berlin, you will find many doctors who will actually do that kind of surgery.

As for me, I don't get the point either why this woman in the article is doing it. It shows how sick our society is that this is actually a present to another person....have we nothing else to worry about? If you don't know what to do with that kind of money, donate it to charity.

Maybe there is a sado-masochistic aspect to it which I am not receptive for....but I sure don't need that kind of experience twice in my life, I'll tell ya.

W.

Why don't the men go get their foreskins grafted and reattached, then when healed, go through a circumcision without any anesthetic or numbing medication just like most infants? He'll remember this time, and can share in the joy of painful first time experiences involving private parts. Heck, the wife or girlfriend can even play nurse and assist or stand by.

txsvicki said:
Why don't the men go get their foreskins grafted and reattached, then when healed, go through a circumcision without any anesthetic or numbing medication just like most infants? He'll remember this time, and can share in the joy of painful first time experiences involving private parts. Heck, the wife or girlfriend can even play nurse and assist or stand by.
Hey, this is the best post of the day!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back