Woohoo Here Comes The Snow

michelle said:
This thread is cracking me up tonight!!
24.gif
<---snow or wood?? :D

... Run indy, run for your life girl!!!! HeHe The "beast" has awoken!!! ;) :truce:

... Have we started a new topic?? ;) Let's run with it!!! :woohoo:

Stan said:
... Run indy, run for your life girl!!!! HeHe The "beast" has awoken!!! ;) :truce:

... Have we started a new topic?? ;) Let's run with it!!! :woohoo:

No worries, I've tamed the wild beast... benadryl cocktail aka Nyquil!

I know, I know... he didn't have a cold but I needed to buy myself some extra computer time. I told him I had a cold and he should take some just in case. :rolleyes:

indigomood said:

I know, I know... he didn't have a cold but I needed to buy myself some extra computer time. I told him I had a cold and he should take some just in case. :rolleyes:

... :laugh: Good thinkin' indy!! Nyquil!!! whoa, you've now run out of those options!!! :eek: Maybe tomorrow night indy!!! HeHe :doh:

Stan said:
... :laugh: Good thinkin' indy!! Nyquil!!! whoa, you've now run out of those options!!! :eek: Maybe tomorrow night indy!!! HeHe :doh:
we are to be snowed in tomorrow so maybe I will be more receptive ...
9.gif

Anyhoo, I must go check on mr wood now... goodnight funny guy Stan :)

indigomood said:
we are to be snowed in tomorrow so maybe I will be more receptive ...
9.gif

Anyhoo, I must go check on mr wood now... goodnight funny guy Stan :)

... :laugh: CAREFUL INDY!!!! :D Goodnight Hon!!!!

indigomood said:

Oh i have given hubby Nyquil before just incase.....It works wonders.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
michelle said:
Oh i have given hubby Nyquil before just incase.....It works wonders.

... :laugh: In case of what Michelle????? :truce: :woohoo:

I am not sure what 9 inches has to do with snow??? (maybe it keeps you warmer in the winter?)
And I wonder why Jeana is not on this thread??

J2 I am with you chicklet ... If it gets below like 78 Windows closed heat on!!

(I am in Florida too)
I live in VERY South Florida it rarely gets below 50 at night.
and days are rarely below 68 (and that is dead A$$ winter)

Waiting for summer!!!!! 90+ degrees humid and hot!!

The hotter the better !

Amraann said:
I am not sure what 9 inches has to do with snow??? (maybe it keeps you warmer in the winter?)

(I am in Florida too)

The hotter the better !

... You'd love it here Ammy, it's 10 degrees here now!! :D :D Yeah, I guess I could use a couple weeks in a warm climate!! :woohoo: Years ago I used to spend a week in Daytona in Feb.!!

I think as i have gotten older i cant take the hot weather anymore, or maybe its just the humidity, i cant breathe half the time. Plus i have horrible allergies... I like the cold weather, but i do like spring as well.

michelle said:
I think as i have gotten older i cant take the hot weather anymore, or maybe its just the humidity, i cant breathe half the time. Plus i have horrible allergies... I like the cold weather, but i do like spring as well.

... Whooppss, sorry for my post Michelle, I mistook your response!! :bang: :doh: Allergies are awful, I'm not a fan of the 90+ temps. either. I do like Winter, but then again, I'm a skier and snowmobiler. That makes life easier this time of year, when we get enough snow!! :banghead:

Stan said:
... Whooppss, sorry for my post Michelle, I mistook your response!! :bang: :doh: Allergies are awful, I'm not a fan of the 90+ temps. either. I do like Winter, but then again, I'm a skier and snowmobiler. That makes life easier this time of year, when we get enough snow!! :banghead:
Mistook my post about what, the nyquil? I was serious about giving it to hubby, lol.....

Amraann said:

(I am in Florida too)

The hotter the better !
i am with ya at the beach!! give me heat, sand and sun!!
I hate wearing long jeans-- and really hate sweatshirts!!

It's snowing pretty good here in PA. They say we are supposed to get up to 12". Yikes........I do love the snow, but I'd rather be in warm weather and sitting on a chair on the beach any day..............

I woke up this morning and hoped to see a little snow. But, none. So then I thought we were over the hill with this and then I heard maybe ice tomorrow. Yikes, this is Atlanta's worst nightmare.But if it happens it will be on Sunday with not as much traffic so less accidents.

Its snowing pretty good here now, they say we should get up to 15!!!

michelle said:
Its snowing pretty good here now, they say we should get up to 15!!!

I have never seen 15 inches of snow in my life. Stay warm. Eat warm soup and don't go outside...sounds like frostbite area.

concernedperson said:
I have never seen 15 inches of snow in my life. Stay warm. Eat warm soup and don't go outside...sounds like frostbite area.
Dont worry, i have the hot chocolate, soup, and milk...Oh dont forget i sent DH out this morning for the TP....

Its snowing at a pretty good clip here about a half hour north of NYC.. They are telling us to be ready for 12-18 inches! Woohoo.

Nancy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back