Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting theory, except the evidence proves that Rebecca committed suicide. And there were her footprints on the balcony...two sets, and it shows that she hopped out with her ankles tied, and went over the railing on her own.

View attachment 82827

View attachment 82828

No. Why are you stating these things as FACTS? How do you know those are her footprints? It doesn't SHOW anything. Even the police said it was "consistent" with what "appears" to be her footprints. They didn't unequivocally assert with confidence that it was PRECISELY measured and it was her footprints.

Stop messing up the facts with your own prejudicially drawn conclusions.

Jonathan Lucas, the highly regarded and experienced Medical Examiner that examined the body and performed the autopsy also said that Rebecca was alive when she went over the balcony. He also noted that there were no signs of manual strangulation or defensive wounds, and IMO, correctly ruled Rebecca's death a suicide.

http://sdsheriff.net/coronado/

So what? A more renowned, unbiased professional medical examiner, Dr. Cyril Wecht concluded differently. At least Dr. Wecht did not make foregone conclusions based on little to no evidence. And your repeating biased info is just that: you repeating biased info.

It was viewed as a suspicious death. it was obvious Adam cut her down. Her death was from hanging, according to the ME that preformed the autopsy, not strangulation.

http://www.10news.com/news/evidence-sealed-in-coronado-mansion-death-investigation

Adam did not "loosen" the noose and wrist bindings. Please supply link if I am incorrect.

Adam says in his poly that he "sort of remembers having to move something out of the way to take her pulse."

Testing the knife that Adam used would have proved nothing, and they did test the ropes.

JMO

Link: Poly of Adam

Adam made the inference that he loosened Rebecca's wrists bindings when he said and I quote him verbatim, "...remember having to MOVE SOMETHING OUT OF THE WAY TO TAKE HER PULSE" and he also stated (though I don't have the words verbatim) during polygraph that "there appeared to be ropes around her hands and feet" but he "hoped not"...

One can easily and logically draw the conclusion that Adam had loosened the rope bindings around her wrist in order to get to her pulse. Otherwise, what else could he possibly have to MOVE away from her wrist to get her pulse? A tree stump? A building? GMAB.

No. Why are you stating these things as FACTS? How do you know those are her footprints? It doesn't SHOW anything. Even the police said it was "consistent" with what "appears" to be her footprints. They didn't unequivocally assert with confidence that it was PRECISELY measured and it was her footprints.

Stop messing up the facts with your own prejudicially drawn conclusions.

BBM. Thank you, Bourne, for you are correct.

RSBM - Because this was first should have been viewed as a suspicious death. So, everything about it should have been tested. Or at least be taken into evidence. How do we know for sure that she was cut down? We just have Adam's word. The knife and rope tested could have actually helped his cause. And, he would have had to touch the rope to loosen the noose and hands. Which he said he did. Again, how do we know? That LE seems to not have bothered with that aspect of it means, IMO, that a suicide finding was already being worked on.

BBM. IMO indisputably so and, for me, is the crux of the case as examined by LE.

News 8 Exclusive - The polygraph examination of Adam Shacknai
http://www.cbs8.com/story/22221589/n...nttype=generic

Date: 7/13/2011

PR: So her hands were hanging down by her side then?

AS: I don't know because here's the thing. I don't remember about her hands. Because after I cut her down I went to take her pulse -- you know -- at some point, which I didn't even do at first. I remember having to get something out of the way -- of her hands -- and that's why I've been asking these detectives and stuff if she was tied up or what. I mean I'm like, I'm kind of in all a blur [cross talk]...

PR: Blur yeah.

AS: You know but -- but I remember having to move something to try to get her pulse out of the way -- you know very much [cross talk]

Jonathan Lucas is kiss**advertiser censored*, IMO of course. He strikes me as a man who's sole mission is to be atop the ladder, where ever that ladder may reach. And do anything to be at the top.

When does Gore retire, anyone know?

I'm thinking most of TPTB in San Diego County are minimally, mostly self-serving, and at max, plain and simple crooked and on the take.

It's really disheartening.
I absolutely have the same sense, Screecher. Including the spokesperson Jan Caldwell.

And think of the huge black eye for Coronado if it had been called a murder! It was not going to be called "murder" under any circumstances. Because, well...Coronado.

News 8 Exclusive - The polygraph examination of Adam Shacknai
http://www.cbs8.com/story/22221589/n...nttype=generic

Date: 7/13/2011

PR: So her hands were hanging down by her side then?

AS: I don't know because here's the thing. I don't remember about her hands. Because after I cut her down I went to take her pulse -- you know -- at some point, which I didn't even do at first. I remember having to get something out of the way -- of her hands -- and that's why I've been asking these detectives and stuff if she was tied up or what. I mean I'm like, I'm kind of in all a blur [cross talk]...

PR: Blur yeah.

AS: You know but -- but I remember having to move something to try to get her pulse out of the way -- you know very much [cross talk]

Thanks for posting this, Lash. As I said earlier, Adam just moved the wrist bindings to attempt to take her pulse. He did not "loosen" the bindings as some posters claim.

Sad that Adam did his best to try and save her and the Zahaus accuse him of murder. At least he will be vindicated when this case is dismissed in February.

Thanks K_Z, for keeping ao top of this and us up-to-date with the WDS in Arizona. Besides just wanting to know what's happening with that, I feel what's best for the two involved, for it be dismissed with prejudice. And given how the ex ms jonah shacknai has openly defied Whitten, she is going to have to eat the ramifications of her actions.

I can't help to believe, JS really wants all the crap done and over with DS. He probably curses the day he laid eyes on her. IMO, any good will he once had for his son's mother has long ago dissipated. WTH she commenced with this WDS is beyond me. Seriously, she thought she had a chance in hell???

I do wonder if she attempted to depose JS's teen aged children? Could that be the reason GS is out of the country???

To provide clarity, the next scheduled event on San Diego WDS suit is a Discovery Hearing on November 6, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. I look forward to the discovery which is the BEGINNING of the Zahau's years-long attempt to uncover the evidence and not have it presented in a filtered manner. Finally, will we hear where Dina was?

Thanks K_Z, for keeping ao top of this and us up-to-date with the WDS in Arizona. Besides just wanting to know what's happening with that, I feel what's best for the two involved, for it be dismissed with prejudice. And given how the ex ms jonah shacknai has openly defied Whitten, she is going to have to eat the ramifications of her actions.

I can't help to believe, JS really wants all the crap done and over with DS. He probably curses the day he laid eyes on her. IMO, any good will he once had for his son's mother has long ago dissipated. WTH she commenced with this WDS is beyond me. Seriously, she thought she had a chance in hell???

I do wonder if she attempted to depose JS's teen aged children? Could that be the reason GS is out of the country???

I would surmise that a deposition could be held via video conference? Perhaps AZLawyer knows if that is a possibility.

To provide clarity, the next scheduled event on San Diego WDS suit is a Discovery Hearing on November 6, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. I look forward to the discovery which is the BEGINNING of the Zahau's years-long attempt to uncover the evidence and not have it presented in a filtered manner. Finally, will we hear where Dina was?
So, if and when this makes it to trial will the public be able to attend? I will spend much more time in SD if that is the case!

I think Jonah loved Dina at one time, the mother of his son. I think if he despised anyone it would be the woman that is responsible for his son's death. If I were Dina I would have done the same thing, its possibly the only way for her to get answers about her sons death,since Rebecca conveniently offed herself so can't answer..I'm sure she is the one Dina really wanted the WDS against but alas, she killed herself and left Dina with no other choice IMO.

I think Jonah loved Dina at one time, the mother of his son. I think if he despised anyone it would be the woman that is responsible for his son's death. If I were Dina I would have done the same thing, its possibly the only way for her to get answers about her sons death,since Rebecca conveniently offed herself so can't answer..I'm sure she is the one Dina really wanted the WDS against but alas, she killed herself and left Dina with no other choice IMO.
Well. I think JS thought he was in love, lol. More like he was pleased by her. lol. Obviously he felt the need to rid himself of her. On Christmas Eve no less!!!

And you saying Rebecca was responsible for his little beloved Maxie's death is totally inaccurate. Hey. Well you know what? the ex-mrs. jonah shacknai was responsible for Jonah Shacknai's little treasured sons death, imo.

This is SO not the beginning of the depositions. There have already been over 25 depositions given...and 22 of those were the detectives and crime lab personnel that discovered that it was Rebecca and only Rebecca that was responsible for her death.

And no, WE won't hear Dina's deposition, but we may learn the names of the nurses, doctors, and other medical personnel that were with Dina that night in Rady's.

We are towards the END of this case - not the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg