WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now???? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the info the K&B firm posts on their website regarding this case is weird weird weird!!! I mean really weird. They have to be laughing their behinds off over at TS everytime they take a peek at the latest K&B web update.

I think it's possible some of the commentary here is cutting a little too close to the bone. This is an intelligent board--not full of just idle gossip, but a place where people are examining and dissecting every piece of information that is released. There's no attorney nuancing the direction of discussion here as there would be in a courtroom. Plus the defense attorneys can't very well spend their days posting rebuttals here, though perhaps there have been times they would have liked to do just that. And, this board gets a lot of traffic. So those things must feel threatening.

As for the hearing itself, I saw nothing there that would wad anyone's panties, including witness testimony. It was as expected. As I said before, the hearing was really a tiny snippet of the full custody case--if you didn't read all the affys and rebuttal affys and watch the depo, you'd simply have merely scratched the surface and probably be a bit confused.

Kinda what I thought. Seems to me that perhaps the agreement after the ruling, hashed out by the attorney's may be more the issue than the hearing and even the affidavits. Going ot be kind of hard to do visitation and web cam chats now for sure. Guess the biggest fear for them is the judge not avoiding the elephant and how it would look if she did not ignore it. Obviously, she cannot ignore it with the indictment handed down.

Seems to me that perhaps the agreement after the ruling, hashed out by the attorney's may be more the issue than the hearing and even the affidavits. Going ot be kind of hard to do visitation and web cam chats now for sure. Guess the biggest fear for them is the judge not avoiding the elephant and how it would look if she did not ignore it. Obviously, she cannot ignore it with the indictment handed down.

Perhaps what occurred out of the courtroom, as you suggest, is more explosive. I saw nothing that would surprise anyone nor prejudice a potential jury pool. It's not like it's a big secret that Brad's been indicted and is now being held in jail. And neither is it a secret that the kids are with the Lister's in Canada. There are a significant number of people in the community that don't like this turn of events and think Brad is being railroaded, as much as there are folks who feel relief.

And of course the custody arrangement is still temporary and will remain so. Whether Judge Sasser saw an elephant in the room or not is a bit moot since the DA moved forward and got an indictment; again, no mystery there either. So what has them concerned has got to be something we just don't know about. Or else, they're testing the judge on this motion...I don't know.

anal retentive

9h30c8.jpg

Mahmoo, I LOVE that. It's certainly aprapos.

And I don't get around much, who is that guy on the floor and what is he looking for?

Star,

Check out the Turkey Lamp, and think Thanksgiving... also note the oven mitt on the guys hand....

That should be enough clues for a Sleuth!

CyberPro

Star,

Check out the Turkey Lamp, and think Thanksgiving... also note the oven mitt on the guys hand....

That should be enough clues for a Sleuth!

CyberPro

oh, duh. where's the pointy hat... ::slinking off to the corner::

How funny!

tee hee - we got a mention out of K&B.... and one of the reasons to seal the custody order.

What power we wield.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3884038/

LOL, I've been mulling this latest request over and I think I understand now why they've mentioned Websleuths. LOL, but it's ohhhh too late!:waitasec:

Me thinks K&B put their foot in their mouth with their 'mussed clothes' page. LOL, they didn't realize that LE hadn't confiscated those and NOW it MAY be part of the 'evidence' of the crime by Mr. Cooper. The jury MAY want to know where those clothes are Mr. Cooper was wearing that morning Nancy was murdered.:behindbar

That's providing LE did NOT confiscate them in any of the search warrants. PERHAPS old Brad threw them out?:loser:

IF K&B have been reading here all along, as they've so indicated, I guess they musta' breezed over my post that explained how Mark Geragos stuck his foot in his mouth during the Peterson trial, which worked AGAINST his client BIG TIME, re. the timeline. :bang:The pros even mentioned it in his closing. :rolleyes:

Just like K&B, in his quest to embarrass the DA, like K&B are attemting to embarrass LE for not confiscating BC's clothes three months prior, they have now emphacized this clothing, which SHOULD be available. IF the clothes are in fact GONE! Believe me! ALL the jurors will want to know WHY?!:p

It's not going to be ONE thing that convicts Brad of this crime but the BIG PICTURE. K&B may have provided the 'hook' that a few of the future potential jurors will grab onto to convince them that Brad Cooper did in fact murder his wife in cold blood.:mad:

Just my opinion, of course,;)
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members