WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Roy", there are many strong possibilities in this case.

At first glance, Roy's suppostion seems to have some weight to it. It does seem the 4:00 a.m. trip to the store was possibly confused with the 6:00 a.m trip.

However, that doesn't explain the legal papers detailing that BC was up at 4:00 a.m. on that date, supposedly to deal with a sick child. AND, the only person who can really refute that story is the one who was murdered.

Seems to be a lot of effort to place someone elsewhere at the time there are rumors of a different trip. And there is a lot of effort to explain why that much laundry needed to be done by a man who didn't routinely do laundry.

I wouldn't be surprised if an earlier visit does manifest itself, and it will be marked off as a mysterious BC lookalike. I also wouldn't be surprised if an earlier visit doesn't manifest itself. The case, from my viewpoint, didn't solely rely on the scoop we had here.

I've run into Brad Cooper too. I mean, we live in the same community/subdivision. We drive the same streets, sometimes use the HT for groceries. I haven't run into him NEARLY as much as , but she has more reasons for running into him than I do. If anyone makes the judgment that BC is guilty of murder, it won't be a Websleuther, so don't get itchy over it. We share our opinions here. Some of us know "things". Things.

I've run into Brad Cooper too. I mean, we live in the same community/subdivision. We drive the same streets, sometimes use the HT for groceries. I haven't run into him NEARLY as much as has, but she has more reasons for running into him than I do. If anyone makes the judgment that BC is guilty of murder, it won't be a Websleuther, so don't get itchy over it. We share our opinions here. Some of us know "things". Things.

I am cool with that. As long as you don't expect everybody to believe these things and criticize them because they shrug it off.

I am cool with that. As long as you don't expect everybody to believe these things and criticize them because they shrug it off.

OK Roy. No one "expects" anyone to believe anything here. Sorry if you feel criticized. If you shrugged off the idea that someone else had, you can shrug off being "criticized" and then live happily ever after:)

BTW, this thread is the one about "Brad's Lawyers". You might want to take this to the Nancy Cooper general thread, or the Off Topic Chit Chat.

OK Roy. No one "expects" anyone to believe anything here. Sorry if you feel criticized. If you shrugged off the idea that someone else had, you can shrug off being "criticized" and then live happily ever after:)

BTW, this thread is the one about "Brad's Lawyers". You might want to take this to the Nancy Cooper general thread, or the Off Topic Chit Chat.

FWIW, it does seem like, given the recent publications, that a number of folks on this forum are of the opinion that there were likely no other HT trips "of interest" except for the ones now disclosed.

I don't know if MT3 is still of the opinion that there were other HT trips "of interest" prior to those disclosed or not (e.g. 4am trip), but, FWIW, a number of folks here seem to be of the opinion (myself included) that it's unlikely (though of course not impossible) that there were any.

FWIW, it does seem like, given the recent publications, that a number of folks on this forum are of the opinion that there were likely no other HT trips "of interest" except for the ones now disclosed.

I don't know if MT3 is still of the opinion that there were other HT trips "of interest" prior to those disclosed or not (e.g. 4am trip), but, FWIW, a number of folks here seem to be of the opinion (myself included) that it's unlikely (though of course not impossible) that there were any.

JS,

Not here, sorry. I have found no reason yet to disbelieve that there was not an earlier trip to HT, just because they did not post video of it to their website. Get real! What kind of idiots would they be to post that video, if it does exist, when they have not indicated in their multiple timelines and stories that he made such a trip? Yes, it would be stupid to rely on LE not showing this video at a possible trial, if it does exist. It WILL come out, if it exists. If it does not exist, it has still helped to flush information out that might not have been disclosed without the additional pressure.

For now, they have spent a LOT of effort trying to show BC as above reproach in all of his actions, when he has not been charged with anything, nor named a POI. Does this fall into the category of the best defense being a good offense? Not in my book, there are many other actions he could have, and should have taken that would have made him look a lot less guilty than the things that he has done, and none of it pertains to the matter before the court at this point, which is the Ex Parte motion relating to custody.

While I am posting, let me comment on the posts by Roy. Sorry Roy, we cannot take him directly to the Electric Chair. North Carolina uses the Gas Chamber or Lethal Injection, so we will have to settle for one of those methods.

CyberPro

Thanks, Cyber. K&B proved he was there for the 6-7 am timeline, but who knows about earlier? That's neither been proven nor disproven.

And we all are entitled to our own opinions. We are not judge nor jury. But I do think we need to be careful about our choice of words when talking about other members. Especially when they are inflammatory. TOS is a wonderful thing.

And I, for one, think it was job well done by Mom. I think her comments have helped LE immeasurably.

And I, for one, think it was job well done by Mom

Agree here too! [ From my side, just because I think it's unlikely there were any other trips shouldn't be taken as a negative against MT3. I suspect there is some explanation for the data she got for (circa) 4am trip - as others have said, possibly mis-informed source, possibly mis-spoken source, possibly mis-understood source, possibly someone who looked like BC, etc... none of which are a negative on all the great insight MT3 continues to bring ]

My earlier post was just to state that there are certainly some here that are of the opinion that any other HT trips seem unlikely (not impossible) at this point. [ And apparently, (per CP and Star's recent posts...) there are some here who still think a (circa) 4am trip remains as likely as not. [ Which is fair too ]

Bottom line, there remains a whole lot more about the case we don't know than what we do, and only time will tell if that will change.

I have no idea if an earlier visit to HT or any other store was made or not (or if proof of any such visit exists or not if it was made). However, I would like to know why CPD chief Pat Bazemore reacted the way she did (pause, pursed lips, long sigh) at the 7/15 or 7/16 press conference when a reporter asked about an earlier visit to the store to purchase "bleach." Why did that particular question give her pause? Maybe it means nothing. Maybe it means something. I remain curious since she did have a visible reaction at that one question and she appeared to have a good poker face for all other questions asked during that presser.

I have no idea if an earlier visit to HT or any other store was made or not (or if proof of any such visit exists or not if it was made). However, I would like to know why CPD chief Pat Bazemore reacted the way she did (pause, pursed lips, long sigh) at the 7/15 or 7/16 press conference when a reporter asked about an earlier visit to the store to purchase "bleach." Why did that particular question give her pause? Maybe it means nothing. Maybe it means something. I remain curious since she did have a visible reaction at that one question and she appeared to have a good poker face for all other questions asked during that presser.

At that time, any trips to the HT had not been made public.
Brad obviously told the cops about the 2 trips day one, so she was caught off guard when a reporter even brought it up.

JS,

Not here, sorry. I have found no reason yet to disbelieve that there was not an earlier trip to HT, just because they did not post video of it to their website. Get real! What kind of idiots would they be to post that video, if it does exist, when they have not indicated in their multiple timelines and stories that he made such a trip? Yes, it would be stupid to rely on LE not showing this video at a possible trial, if it does exist. It WILL come out, if it exists. If it does not exist, it has still helped to flush information out that might not have been disclosed without the additional pressure.

For now, they have spent a LOT of effort trying to show BC as above reproach in all of his actions, when he has not been charged with anything, nor named a POI. Does this fall into the category of the best defense being a good offense? Not in my book, there are many other actions he could have, and should have taken that would have made him look a lot less guilty than the things that he has done, and none of it pertains to the matter before the court at this point, which is the Ex Parte motion relating to custody.

While I am posting, let me comment on the posts by Roy. Sorry Roy, we cannot take him directly to the Electric Chair. North Carolina uses the Gas Chamber or Lethal Injection, so we will have to settle for one of those methods.

CyberPro

I have no problems that someone else believes there was a 4:20 am trip. Never did before and don't now. For me, I just have to wait on LE to confirm or deny it. That goes the same for any other information that is not released in the case. And for the record, I think Brad is guilty but I do not know it. I hope the truth can be found out and they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think there is a strong possibility that there was no 4:20am trip to HT.
Roy, you are entitled to your opinion.
I have also said many times I am not here to try to persuade anyone it occured. I simply stated it and have also acknowledged I did not see it 1st hand. Calling me or my statements fraudulent does cross the line however.

Everyone has their opinions and can draw their own conclusion. Again, I have to remind you this is not a board of ONLY facts, but of opinions and theories.

Do you really think K&B are going to show a video in the time frame of 4-4:30am? :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels