WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Disappearance of 3-Year-Old West Virginia Girl Considered a Crime, FBI Says
Federal investigators say the disappearance of a 3-year-old West Virginia girl is now considered a crime, the Charleston Daily Mail reports.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen told media outlets Monday that investigators no longer believe Aliayah Lunsford just walked away from her Bendale, W.Va., home Sept 24. Lena Lunsford told police her daughter was in bed that morning at 6:30, but there's been no sign of the child since.

Killeen said she's likely been the victim of a homicide or abduction, and that authorities have identified a few people of interest.

More than 1,000 volunteers helped hunt for the girl last week, but as of Monday only professionals remained involved in the search. The target area is a 5-mile radius around the Lunsford home"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/0...west-virginia-girl-considered-crime-fbi-says/

Have been away from my pc a bit and this was the first article I came across about Aliayah.... I don't think they'd make a public statement like this without a good reason. Wonder what evidence there is ?
Poor little girl !

jmo...

Friendly reminder: This is the Missing: Information and Support forum. Please limit posts to these two categories.

Opinions, comments, etc. should be posted in the Missing: Discussion forum.

Thank you in advance
~Summer_Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads