WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump::bump:

Always praying for you, Aliayah, and hoping every day that you will get the justice you deserve. We (your WS family) love you, little one!!!!

Aliayah WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN as long as I live. We will find her, and she will get justice. I haven't been on here much lately, been really busy and my efforts are soon to pay off I pray. Please NEVER give up, good news is coming soon, keep doing what you do, it is not in vain. Sometimes I feel like this will never end, but I totally put my faith in the Lord. The more I pray, the more God shows me that Aliayah will be found. I feel we shall hear some good news next week. Please pray with me that I am right. Right now we need all of your prayers. God is listening, this I know.

Aunt Vickie, we pray for Aliayah and the family members that love her every single day. You all are in our family's thoughts and we continue to send good wishes to all.

Thank you so much for the encouraging update, Vickie! I will never stop praying for this precious angel! I, too, believe justice will ultimately prevail for Aliayah. She has stolen a piece of my heart forever! I will never forget the day I heard she had been reported missing (It was the day we had a huge birthday party for my three-year-old daughter). The despair in her eyes haunted me right way, and still does. I immediately had a feeling that this case was more convoluted than we could imagine. Boy, was I right! God bless You, and all those who care so much about her. Aliayah feels the love....I just know it!

Aliayah WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN as long as I live. We will find her, and she will get justice. I haven't been on here much lately, been really busy and my efforts are soon to pay off I pray. Please NEVER give up, good news is coming soon, keep doing what you do, it is not in vain. Sometimes I feel like this will never end, but I totally put my faith in the Lord. The more I pray, the more God shows me that Aliayah will be found. I feel we shall hear some good news next week. Please pray with me that I am right. Right now we need all of your prayers. God is listening, this I know.

Vickie,
Please know that our prayers are ALWAYS with you and Aliayah, and we are with you ALL THE WAY!!!! I hope you are right and there will be some good news. We will NOT let your beautiful Aliayah be forgotten!!!!!
((Hugs)) and love to you!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Lewis Co. Info,News & Talk
So happy to finally announce that Joe 'The Bloodhound' Nick, Racheal Jackson, and the rest of the PPP Recovery group is in Weston and working on trying to find Aliayah!!
Volunteers are needed to help them aid in the public searches that are starting tomorrow morning! Please show up at the Eagles Club (Rt 33 beside Domino's Pizza) at 9am tomorrow. You will be required to sign in and provide your ID.
A huge thank you goes to this group, and all of those that have been working so hard on getting them here!! More information tonight on WCHS's newscast from Leslie Rubin."

WATCH OUT LENA AND RALPH......The BLOODHOUND is coming to town!!!
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2011/12/joe_the_bloodhound_stars_local.html

:woohoo::rocker: Great news and also I understand there is now an additional reward offer, too???!!! Thank God for those who have kept the faith for sweet Aliayah and I pray these renewed efforts will be fruitful!

SOMEONE get ahold of Vickie and let her know that she needs to be there!!!!

Looks like Vickie is no longer on FB, so I do not have an email for her. Someone get ahold of her and make sure that she has this news. She can give info that is VERY helpful to this guy.

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...in-the-Aliayah-Lunsford-Disappearance-Case639

Joe Nick, Rachel Jackson and the rest of the group arrived in Weston to start searching for Aliayah. Members of PPP were meeting with members of the FBI regarding the search. Along with the new search group, an unidentified person is offering an additional reward for information leading to the "immediate recovery" of Aliayah.

This is the link and information given on the news this evening at 5P.

Was rereading Vickie's most recent post and wondering if she already knows about this. She aludes to good news coming this week. Maybe the renewed search was that news.

Praying this renewed searching brings news of aliayah and finally, answers and justice.

Was rereading Vickie's most recent post and wondering if she already knows about this. She aludes to good news coming this week. Maybe the renewed search was that news.

Praying this renewed searching brings news of aliayah and finally, answers and justice.

You took the words right out my mouth, Tlcox! I really think she may know, but doesn't hurt to make sure. Omg, I hope our prayers are finally going to be answered! :please:

Sending tons of love, and positive vibes to everyone who has worked so hard....making sure Aliayah is never forgotten!!

Thank you Joe!! And Aunt Vickie!! I am sending all of my "good thoughts" and prayers your way. Aliayah-you are always in my heart and always in my prayers!! BEST news I have heard in forever!! :)

Ohhh Lena and Ralphie-...can you hear what i hear? **tick, tick*** time is runnin out for you ....

Wonders how people who harm children get along in jail!

Please let this be the week they find Aliayah and Jhessye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent for a successful search. Aliayah needs to come home.

Article from today.

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...ch-for-Aliayah-Lunsford-New-Reward-Offered652

"A dog has revitalized the citizen search for Aliayah Lunsford. Both the dog and search team have an impeccable track record of finding missing people. The searchers were called in by Aliayah's extended family to get fresh legs on the ground and physically search for the missing girl."

"There is a new reward being offered from an unidentified person for information leading to the recovery of Aliayah. The fresh group of searchers is working with FBI and local law enforcement, as well as Aliayah's grandmother to try and find any clues."

Some of this is good news. I have been loosely following social media threads in this case and there has been chatter for three months to get the searcher known as Joe Nick the Bloodhound to come search for Aliayah. He does his searches free of charge and according to his website, he only had one case where he couldn't track successfully.

So, why don't I think that this entire article is good news? Joe has been talked about extensively on those Facebook threads. All the locals and family members alike (as it well -known that the frequent those pages) will know how successful he is.

So, then why is that now of all times has Joann (Aliayah's maternal grandmother) decided to help in any way with searches? My hinky meter was going off left and right. Is possible that she is trying to throw off the search team? For example, give the dogs and search team a false scent to follow, perhaps of a sibling. I don't think that this immediate family wants her found.

Am I crazy? Does anyone else find the new involvement of the grandmother suspect?

Article from today.

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...ch-for-Aliayah-Lunsford-New-Reward-Offered652

"A dog has revitalized the citizen search for Aliayah Lunsford. Both the dog and search team have an impeccable track record of finding missing people. The searchers were called in by Aliayah's extended family to get fresh legs on the ground and physically search for the missing girl."

"There is a new reward being offered from an unidentified person for information leading to the recovery of Aliayah. The fresh group of searchers is working with FBI and local law enforcement, as well as Aliayah's grandmother to try and find any clues."

Some of this is good news. I have been loosely following social media threads in this case and there has been chatter for three months to get the searcher known as Joe Nick the Bloodhound to come search for Aliayah. He does his searches free of charge and according to his website, he only had one case where he couldn't track successfully.

So, why don't I think that this entire article is good news? Joe has been talked about extensively on those Facebook threads. All the locals and family members alike (as it well -known that the frequent those pages) will know how successful he is.

So, then why is that now of all times has Joann (Aliayah's maternal grandmother) decided to help in any way with searches? My hinky meter was going off left and right. Is possible that she is trying to throw off the search team? For example, give the dogs and search team a false scent to follow, perhaps of a sibling. I don't think that this immediate family wants her found.

Am I crazy? Does anyone else find the new involvement of the grandmother suspect?

First off, I am glad this new search is happening, as we all are. :) I wonder too about Joanne. But, if it is true that Lena is no longer living with her, MAYBE, Joanne just couldn't stand it anymore and put her foot down. As in "Tell me the truth or get out." Just speculating. I am hoping for good reasons for Joanne's cooperation, but I guess you never know. From what we have heard, she doesn't have a track record of standing up to Lena, but maybe this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93