WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been staying there this whole time though, right? We don't really know, do we?

I agree. If I legitimately thought somebody had stolen a child from my home there is no way in Hades I would be exposing other children to the possibility of being next.

I am thinking they have been there every night since this started. Besides, they might actually be safer there now than they ever were. Isn't the whole neighborhood crawling with LE?

BTW, does anybody know if they set up road blocks and checked every vehicle coming in and out of that area or were people just being allowed to come and go as they please? Were they checking trunks etc...?

Wouldn't LE had to have gotten search warrents specifying what they are looking for in order to make the family move out?:waitasec:

If they are making the family move out, are they making them leave all their belongings behind? Why would LE/FBI okay possible evidence being taken away by family?!

Cases where LE believes a crime committed in the home. They wouldn't want the family, visitors, etc. to destroy any evidence because it would be a crime scene.

Leaving the house un-investigated for 4 days left it wide open for contamination of any evidence of an in-truder wouldn't it?

If they are making the family move out, it sounds like they are going to tear that house apart looking for any evidence or information about what happened to her. Is it more common for LE to make the family move out when they believe the child was killed in the home or in cases where they believe the child was kidnapped from the home?

Why would they allow the family to take boxes of items out with them? I would think they would not let them take anything until it was all cleared. I'm confused.

Do we know that LE hadn't been seriously considering that possiblity? My impression is that that they were open to any and all possiblities for her disappearance.

She could just be one of those 'thinking' children, and what looks like sadness to some could just be concentration, or being deep in thought. There are a lot of pictures of me and my siblings from that age where we look like we're trying to think up solutions to all the world's problems.

It's likely also that those were the only or best full-view recent photos they had, as opposed to side views or some other angle. With a school-age child it's more likely to have posed pictures.

True, we do not KNOW what LE has seriously considered since they do not share much with us, but I can make educated guesses based upon what actions have been taken and when and more importantly actions that have not been taken and also based upon my following many searches and investigations into missing individuals made by LE.

And I am in agreement with you on the "sadness" described in Aliayah's photos. As I said, she may be sad in the photos, she may be serious, or her face may simply be constructed in such a way that her natural expression is mistaken for sadness.

Opened Thread #3 for Aliayah here.

Please start moving discussion to the new thread, as this one will be closing soon.

My hiatus has been a long one and I have missed WS. I agree that it seems a little late in the game to finally consider that a child who was reportedly ill with a fever didn't suddenly take an urge to wander off. I do not know why LE was not seriously considering the possibility that she did not leave of her own free will til now. I would think that parallel investigation would be SOP til you had some sort of info or indication that one was looking more promising than another.

As to little Aliayah's apparent sadness in the few photos we have seen of her. That troubled me as well, but then I began really studying her face and now I am not convinced she is sad necessarily. She may just have one of those faces that appears down even when not. KWIM? you know how some peoples mouths are slightly downturned, and that is their natural expression in repose? I also notice her eyes turn down slightly on the outer edges which seems to also add to the sad appearance.

So now I am torn - is she a sad, serious, troubled little girl? Or is that simply the way her face is constructed? IDK

Just wanted to say that I'm glad that your hiatus is over. You have been truly missed. Glad to see that you are back.

BBM

So true, pregnant or not I would be hooking myself up to that poly to get it done.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. What if you took at LDT while pregnant and it came up positive that you were lying (even if you didn't). 3 heartbeats and hormones could cause lots of things to go wrong IMHO.

Then LE turns on you rather than looking at other leads. You get so stressed out, you go into labor?

OTOH, I think women who are going through menopause (like myself) should be excluded too! I can go from cold to boiling hot in a matter of minutes. My goodness! I'm sure that machine would be all over the place.

As much as I want the mother to take a LDT, I'll patiently wait until she gets the A-OK. Better be safe than sorry ya know.

In the meantime, I'll pray to the heavens that she's being up-front with LE. I have to hope the children would have said something and she couldn't hide a crime with that many people in the house.

Keeping toes and fingers crossed.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads