WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, if I were her I would be really irritated that the photo on charleyproject is being used - that perm was not flattering when comparing the two pics side by side.

The pics are confusing me. :waitasec: The perm pic looks like a younger pic of the older woman to me.(on the Charley project).Maybe Im missing something.. :waitasec:

Well, I just looked closer- I guess its her- the nose is the same.. but what a difference in pics..

LE spent 10 days searching the lake at Stonewall Resort after a fisherman found a purse containing ID for both of the missing women.
Maybe they need to move the search area?

Right now I am so hoping that a certain female knows a lot more about a LOT of things and has dumped it all in one fell swoop, if it is true that SD is related to the two missing women.

I can dream...

so if Ralph didn't go back to work....I wonder what he's been doing. Obviously not babysitting. Maybe he finally decided to pick the trash up and help Mom :floorlaugh:

Looking for a new job maybe...............:werk:

Monday August 23, 2010
Family of missing W.Va. women press investigators
http://www.dailymail.com/News/statenews/201008230247

Their car was found five days later near the Harrison County community of Gore.

Lewis County Sheriff Mike Gissy was not in office when the two disappeared. Gissy says the case remains a priority, but the department has suspended its reward for information that could lead to an arrest and conviction.

The pics are confusing me. :waitasec: The perm pic looks like a younger pic of the older woman to me.(on the Charley project).Maybe Im missing something.. :waitasec:

Maybe it's the glasses that make her look older to me?

That's what I thought too but then I figured maybe Ms. Friend just really resembles her mom. But in that photo on WBOY, I see no resemblance.

Maybe its just the angle the photo was taken from that is throwing me off, lol.

I give up, I can't think properly right now.

That's what I thought too but then I figured maybe Ms. Friend just really resembles her mom. But in that photo on WBOY, I see no resemblance.

Good thing I don't have to pick her out of a lineup. show me permed hair...straight hair. now glasses on.....glasses off

A200300832W_221.jpg
friend_mary2.jpg

Mary Friend

A200300831W_1307.jpg

Marcus Maxine Stalnaker

Re: asking how I know it's a female with regards to my post earlier inquiring as to are there any young females reported missing in the area(Morgantown)..

The reason I state young female is due to a report that is several posts up from mine earlier(sorry can't repost it as I only had a moment to pop in just now).. It's an article about the body found that states specifically that it was a female, and even more specifically believed to be a younger female(teen, not small child tho).. And the guys who found the body remarked that the head of the brown haired female victim was smaller than they thought it would be(haven't a clue as to what that part meant??!)..

But this is where I got the info that the victim found was a young female..

Hope that helps:)

I am so glad that the body near UHS isnt Aliyah. I do wonder who it is though.

Btw, I am a former Morgantown local. Lived there for 35 years and went to UHS. (in it's previous location.)

I have 30 windows open on my computer and have no idea where I'm posting at this point!

Re: asking how I know it's a female with regards to my post earlier inquiring as to are there any young females reported missing in the area(Morgantown)..

The reason I state young female is due to a report that is several posts up from mine earlier(sorry can't repost it as I only had a moment to pop in just now).. It's an article about the body found that states specifically that it was a female, and even more specifically believed to be a younger female(teen, not small child tho).. And the guys who found the body remarked that the head of the brown haired female victim was smaller than they thought it would be(haven't a clue as to what that part meant??!)..

But this is where I got the info that the victim found was a young female..

Hope that helps:)

I think the confusion comes from 2 bodies being found. One was a female, brown hair, a ring, and small skull. She was found in Hammond, Ind. Sometime yesterday or last night. There is a thread on WS for this UID. Skeletal remains.

The second body was located near University High School in W Va. A sheriff or deputy sheriff stated that it was a female between the ages of 20 - 40 Yrs old. Later the detective states that they didn't know if it was a male or female or the age. They were waiting for the Coroner to make the determination. This was a decomposing body.
Hope this helps.

Correction - I have consulted charleyproject and ladies were 69 and 45 and the photo shown on WBOY does not even slightly resemble the 45 year old.

I do not know who that photo was of.

Probably age progressed. KWIM

Nah, the photo mystery is cleared up, simply two photos of Mary Friend apparently take at different time periods, one with a perm, and one without, one full face, one three quarter view. My bad. Carry on. nothing to see here folks.

I have 30 windows open on my computer and have no idea where I'm posting at this point!

:waitasec: :woohoo: :rocker: :great: :seeya: :floorlaugh:

You're here! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members