WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
for starters, please don't be sorry for saying what is on your mind or heart because of me. I seek the truth.
Second, I do believe I was used by JoAnn , but as a direct result of Lena's lies, that I truely believe Jo Ann Believed for whatever reason. I don't know if JoAnn is blinded out of love for Lena, or her heart and mind just disbelieveing her daughter could do something like this, or out of intimidation from Lena. I do not believe Jo Ann is responsible for what happened to Aliayah and in my heart I really don't think she knows what happened to her. JMO

Vickie, it really truly helps to have your insight on things. Thank you so much for everything!!! You are helping paint this picture, and I'm sure Aliayah is so grateful for that.

for starters, please don't be sorry for saying what is on your mind or heart because of me. I seek the truth.
Second, I do believe I was used by JoAnn , but as a direct result of Lena's lies, that I truely believe Jo Ann Believed for whatever reason. I don't know if JoAnn is blinded out of love for Lena, or her heart and mind just disbelieveing her daughter could do something like this, or out of intimidation from Lena. I do not believe Jo Ann is responsible for what happened to Aliayah and in my heart I really don't think she knows what happened to her. JMO
you are doing the right thing now Vickie. there are many of us, I am sure, that have believed things we otherwise wouldn't have.

OMG.........WTH Why didn't the person who took that pic do something for that poor baby?How can people see a child so bruised and do nothing???????I have not posted much but I am here reading and praying for Aliayah many times each day.After seeing poor Aliayah so bruised I pray Lena never gets any of her children back ever.

My guess is that whoever was behind the camera was also the one that caused the bruises.

I know this is not gonna sound good, but if Wendy is holding Aliayah on her lap (please dont take this wrong) but they would have had t do a lot of cropping to remove Wendy's *advertiser censored* (i'm blushing) from around Aliayah.

My guess is that whoever was behind the camera was also the one that caused the bruises.

I was thinkin maybe one of the older kids left if for g'ma as a clue. Askin for help in a way they thought was safe.

Just so you know...I don't think Joann is responsible for Aliayah missing either. But I do believe Joann has a lot more insight on Lena and her life than she has shared. That's why I think Joann is the key here.

I know this is not gonna sound good, but if Wendy is holding Aliayah on her lap (please dont take this wrong) but they would have had t do a lot of cropping to remove Wendy's *advertiser censored* (i'm blushing) from around Aliayah.

I could see that, sure looks more comfortable on her lap than mama's. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500