GUILTY WV - Child Rapist Sought - Wheeling

Jaded, I am glad they have caught this freak. Here is his myspace, and I am posting it just to show the one person that remains on there out of seven friends is a woman with daughters. Young daughters. Just a reminder that a zipcode punched into the sex offender registry is not going to keep our kids safe. Another mention that we have to be so careful who we befriend when we have children. Heck, this lady could be a relative for all I know, but none the less she had contact with an extremely dangerous man.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=65943017

I see that the girl is gone also, the only person left as a friend is "Tom." I am glad they caught the *advertiser censored*, I hope that he is put away for a long time.

I love what he wrote about himself in his about me section: fun, loving and generally considerate of others feelings.

Generally. :rolleyes:

I see that the girl is gone also, the only person left as a friend is "Tom." I am glad they caught the *advertiser censored*, I hope that he is put away for a long time.

Wow, she must have just found out about this creep. Odd though her comments remained on his myspace. I thought the same thing as reportertype about his considerate ways. His list of books he read are "Cosmo". What a peach he is. A violent, awful man. Looking back at some of the replies on this thread I so want to stress it is not only cities. It's not only small town America. Please understand these criminals are everywhere. Again they are not just the guys listed on the offenders list. Some have not offended yet. Some have not been caught and sadly some will never be told on. Then ya got the ones commited horrendous acts upon children who did it prior to the Megan's Law registry so they live and breathe and walk around every neighborhood in our country. It's extremely sad and dangerous. Makes me ill.

This guy escaped from jail in Indiana.

Obviously he got caught because he got 40 years. They tied him to at least two other rapes as well.

Twelve years we still have to worry about him escaping!

This guy escaped from jail in Indiana.

Obviously he got caught because he got 40 years. They tied him to at least two other rapes as well.

Twelve years we still have to worry about him escaping!

Just imagine when he does get out. He'll be around 60-70 years old. America needs to do us a favor and just keep him in there to rot. He hasn't changed, trust me on that one. He has no remorse and doesn't care about what he did, and he just denies it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back