GUILTY WV - Ericka Brown, 16, Kanawha County, 9 August 2014

I hope they are only doing this in an attempt to allow the murder charges to move ahead. The last thing anybody wants in this case is him getting off because he was denied his right to a speedy trial. I am surprised no COD or TOD has been released yet.

I hope they are only doing this in an attempt to allow the murder charges to move ahead. The last thing anybody wants in this case is him getting off because he was denied his right to a speedy trial. I am surprised no COD or TOD has been released yet.

You know that is my biggest fear

http://wvmetronews.com/2014/09/29/ohio-man-pleads-not-guilty-in-death-of-cross-lanes-teenager/

An Ohio man pleaded not guilty Monday morning to six criminal charges including the alleged murder of a Kanawha County teenager.

Ernest Roach, 36, of Racine, Ohio, was arraigned in a Meigs County, Ohio courtroom after being indicted earlier this month. Roach is charged with one count of murder, two counts of compelling prostitution, two counts of tampering with evidence and one count of gross abuse of a corpse...

A judge set bail Monday at $1 million and set the trial for Dec. 1.

Of course he plead not guilty!

http://wvmetronews.com/2014/09/29/ohio-man-pleads-not-guilty-in-death-of-cross-lanes-teenager/ An Ohio man pleaded not guilty Monday morning to six criminal charges including the alleged murder of a Kanawha County teenager.

Ernest Roach, 36, of Racine, Ohio, was arraigned in a Meigs County, Ohio courtroom after being indicted earlier this month. Roach is charged with one count of murder, two counts of compelling prostitution, two counts of tampering with evidence and one count of gross abuse of a corpse...

A judge set bail Monday at $1 million and set the trial for Dec. 1.

Did I miss the trial? Was it postponed? Anyone know? Please and thank you. I haven't heard anything else about this case and think about Ericka often.

What is gross abuse of a corpse??? That's not just moving a body is it!!!

With gross abuse of a corpse; see what I put below.

UPDATE: Ohio Man Pleads Guilty to Murdering Cross Lanes Teen -
UPDATE 9/17/15 @ 6:25 p.m.
MEIGS COUNTY, Ohio (WSAZ) -- The man charged with murdering a teenager from Kanawha County admitted to the crime Thursday.

During a hearing, Ernest Roach pleaded guilty to murder, tampering with evidence and gross abuse of a corpse in the death of 16-year-old Ericka Brown, of Cross Lanes....

... Her body was found on August 30, 2014, wrapped in a clear tarp, tied up and strapped with a cinder block along the riverbank in Meigs County.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back