WV WV - Luke Stout, 24, Buckhannon, 18 July 2012

Liz is my aunt. I've mentioned to her about the all caps, and I have another relative as well that uses them. They don't really understand how it is taken to be screaming. But honestly, after all Liz has been through I don't blame her for screaming. My heart aches for her and for the truth to come out about my cousin Luke. No mother/family should have to hear the rumors we have heard. And for LE to not even look for him, to turn down offers of help (my sister was going to pay for search dogs and LE refused to let them come. Wouldn't allow equisearch either.) It is heartbreaking and we are nearing seven years.

According to a press release from the West Virginia State Police (WVSP) they are asking for tips in the 2012 disappearance of Luke David Stout.

On July 18, 2012 Luke David Stout was reported missing by his family.

Stout was last seen leaving his residence on Hickory Flat Road and has not been seen since.

The West Virginia State Police continues to follow up on leads and is requesting assistance from the public.

The West Virginia State Police is requesting any tips or information which may lead to the case being resolved.

The public can contact the West Virginia State Police Buckhannon Detachment at 304-473-4200 or 304-637-0200 with any information.

West Virginia State Police asking for help to find missing person

Looks like they think now that some time has gone by they might as well shake the tree a little..? Hoping that something can come from this. He sure has been missing for a long time. Cannot imagine what a family goes through in a case like this.

I pray your family has closure soon!

Liz is my aunt. I've mentioned to her about the all caps, and I have another relative as well that uses them. They don't really understand how it is taken to be screaming. But honestly, after all Liz has been through I don't blame her for screaming. My heart aches for her and for the truth to come out about my cousin Luke. No mother/family should have to hear the rumors we have heard. And for LE to not even look for him, to turn down offers of help (my sister was going to pay for search dogs and LE refused to let them come. Wouldn't allow equisearch either.) It is heartbreaking and we are nearing seven years.

I'm sorry to hear Luke's mother passed though I thought she had. It's something I personally believe-that she knows now that which happened and hopefully they are spiritually together. It's 9 years Luke's missing now-i haven't seen that there has been any more recent information about his disappearance.

hi,
i used to be their neighbor on hickory flat rd yrs ago
i made the fliers and gathered a group of us to distribute them on main st ((at the main intersection)) for a couple weeks
Liz stopped all communication a couple weeks of Lukes disappearance. i thought us to be close. while their neighbor Luke taught my son ((my son was 9 yrs old at the time)) how to play
oh my son enjoyed/loved hanging out with Luke, my only has sisters living.
in fact we all adored Luke and Liz.
there isn’t a day that goes by that i don’t think of Luke. and pray for answers for your family
have there been any updates?
i can only imagine the pain all of you have endured not knowing
i, have actually, had a son pass away as an infant. unlike you i know where he is and what happened. my god, i just can’t to even begin/try to imagine your situation.
please let me know if i can do anything for y’all
i hope you are able to provide an update about Luke and his mama
sending my and hugs to all of you

According to a press release from the West Virginia State Police (WVSP) they are asking for tips in the 2012 disappearance of Luke David Stout.

On July 18, 2012 Luke David Stout was reported missing by his family.

Stout was last seen leaving his residence on Hickory Flat Road and has not been seen since.

The West Virginia State Police continues to follow up on leads and is requesting assistance from the public.

The West Virginia State Police is requesting any tips or information which may lead to the case being resolved.

The public can contact the West Virginia State Police Buckhannon Detachment at 304-473-4200 or 304-637-0200 with any information.

West Virginia State Police asking for help to find missing person

Looks like they think now that some time has gone by they might as well shake the tree a little..? Hoping that something can come from this. He sure has been missing for a long time. Cannot imagine what a family goes through in a case like this.

hi,
they are really not putting any effort to find Luke, as the last update from a friend.
thank you for your support
Luke and his mama was my neighbor yrs ago
he was/is a wonderful young man

Not only am I bumping for Luke but wanted to just post a little update. I am Lukes 1st cousin. His father is my dads brother. There as of right now is no new information that we know of. There is a new trooper on his case.Over the past few months my cousin Kenny, Lukes oldest brother, has spoken with a few anonoymus people who had tips. We arent sure where these will lead or if they are really good tips but fingers are crossed and prayers going up that this leads somewhere. We appreciate all the thoughts for aunt Liz and her passing. We all believe she is now with Luke and has all the answers she ever wanted. Thanks again to anyone that has had any interest in this case.

Authorities Searching for Body of Missing Buckhannon Man

ELLAMORE, W.Va (WDTV) - Authorities are actively searching an Ellamore property for the body of a man reported missing 10 years ago, according to documents.

5 News obtained a copy of a search warrant at a property on Old Elkins Rd. seeking “the deceased human remains of Luke David Stout and/or any other human remains which may be concealed or buried upon the property,” along with any weapons used to kill Stout that may be found.

Members of the Upshur County Sheriff’s Office and West Virginia State Police have been overseeing a digging operation at the property since Tuesday afternoon.

The warrant says statements from an anonymous source led authorities to search the area. It says keeping the source anonymous is critical to their safety and the integrity of the investigation.

ETA:

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname