GUILTY WV - Skylar Boggs, 7 mos, dies of head injury, Hedgesville, 18 Aug 2008

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cach...h69&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Don't know how current that is compared to what you guys have read.

Monica describing herself,...( she left out cold hearted witch)

About me:
Da names Monica. I'm a full time mother n a wifey. I live in H-ville, I'm 18 years old, I currently just graduated from Hedgesville High School on May 26th 07. CLASS OF "2007" hell yeah!!! I like to hang out wif muh friends wen i get a chance 2. I would like to go bacc to school one day. I want to work wif handicapped people. I have 4 brothers Matt, Mike, Montana n Richard. I had a sister named Manda but she died Dec 30th 1987, 2 stepsisters Nelli n Mitz, a wonderful sister-in-law Stephanie who is expecting, n a half sister named Sandi. I have 3 nephews Thomas, Brennan Anthony Gogin, n Stephen Zachariah Boggs. I have 2 dogs a german sheperd/collie mix named Rusty, hes been in da family 4 bout 8 years, he was hit by a car in 2005 n lost his front left leg, he gets along 4 da most part: a pitbull named Kimmerz, I got her in feb of 06, she had a litter of puppies on Dec 4th 07 by Rusty. I just had a baby boi Skylar Trigg on Dec 27th 07, he weighed 7 lbs 15.5 oz n he was 20 inches long. He is da most important thing in muh life right now besides da love of muh life muh fiancee Rob. I love him wif all muh heart n i wouldn't want anybody else. Me n muh fiancee r tryin to find a place of our own to start a new chapter in our lives. Muh email address is livin420@msn.com or DaddysGangstaGrl@aim.com. If u wanna kno anythin

Thanks, Oblio that link work for me ! I cant believe this girl!! "Muh" what a loser !! YUCK!!! POOR BABY!!!

The way she writes...is it for real? It almost looks like someone trying to sound like the stupidest person on the planet. She did succeed if this is the real deal. I have never read anything so poorly written in my life.

What the hell is this woman doing breeding?

I bet if I gave her 50 bucks and a six pack she would get her tubes tied. That would be money well spent.

I agree Tricia ~! :blowkiss:

The writing is very common on those types of message forums- not just among gangster types but among young people in general. I have seen msgs on my teenagers friends sites like that and for the most part, these are upper middle class white kids trying to be silly, not the stereo-typical gang-banger you might imagine.

Drives me nuts! This is why I am one of those mean moms and prohibit my kids from having myspace or similar blogs. I *DO* snoop on my niece and other friends' kids :)

From June 2010:

http://articles.herald-mail.com/201...ath-of-infant-son-monica-w-boggs-skylar-boggs

A 20-year-old Hedgesville, W.Va., woman was sentenced Monday in Berkeley County Circuit Court to a maximum of 50 years in state prison for the 2008 death of her infant son...

Boggs, formerly of 8791 Hedgesville Road, was convicted of the charges in a September jury trial. She was five months pregnant at the time of the trial...

[T]he presentence investigation indicated Boggs has an IQ of 96, that she denied responsibility for her actions, showed little or no remorse and told multiple versions of what happened to her son. "Telling the truth is an elastic concept" for Boggs, Silver said...

Boggs will have to serve 12 years before she is eligible for parole.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back