Wwcwendy - Verified Insider - Q & A thread

Thank you for being here Wendy.I have a Question , do you have any suspicions that Mark could be a closet meth user?

I just wanted to say thank you for coming to this site. It is a real tribute to Teresa that you are here.

Do you know if MS would bring the girls to the office, maybe have them do homework etc there, while he took care of office management duties? Or did he leave the girls with a sitter when he came in?

I just wanted to say thank you for coming to this site. It is a real tribute to Teresa that you are here.

ALWAYSHOCKED
, Thank you for acknowledging the contributions of :loveyou:Wendy:loveyou:. She was so kind and brave to tell us about her encounter with MS in the back stair case. After all the information that has been shared, my only wish is that her purse she hit him with, HAD A BOWLING BALL IN IT!

Wendy, I hope you are doing well after the recent events. Thank you for all your earlier contributions... you are appreciated!!

Are there any questions previously asked that you would feel more comfortable answering now? If not, we all completely understand. Peace and warm thoughts to you!!

Sure I will answer when I have time... Like now...

Hi Wendy! Welcome back. I cannot contain my grattitude that you are here- thank you!

Hi Wendy! Welcome back. I cannot contain my grattitude that you are here- thank you!
Ditto what Frigga said! Thank you Wendy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank God, we need someone with insight into MS's years of bizarre behavior and how in the world TS fit into this. RIP dear lady. Thank you Wendy, I have been hoping you would come back and help us all to try and understand this charade of horror. manipulation, schemes, and murder....

Hi Wendy, I'm going by memory, but I recall you had a freak encounter with Mark in the stairwell. Can you elaborate on that and about how you feel now.
Thanks, in advance!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wendy, were you the one who notified LE about MS dumping the office equipment in the dumpster?

Thank you all for the warm welcome back.
- I did not notify LCSO The maintenance man from radiology regional did.
-yes I had a freaking encounter with Mark not much to elaborate it was just as I described it. Yes I had a freaking encounter with Mark not much to elaborate it was just as I described it. Not afraid of him I just feel that he is a bully <modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back