Resolved WY - Sheridan Co, "I-90 Jane Doe", WhtFem 16-21, 390UFWY, shirt w/fancy buttons, Apr'92 - NamUs removed

Think you can post a link to the thread?

*edit* Nevermind, I found it!

Glad to see them have their identities back. Now I hope Perry Baldwin will never see any light outside of four prison walls again.

Her name as well as Bitter Creek Betty’s name was posted on Reddit by a very reputable name about 6 months ago. She was identified in June 2021. The post is still visible if you choose to look for it.
I do want to state that as far as I can tell, there's no way to tell if that account actually belongs to that person.

There's only two comments made by that account.

If this account is in fact who they say they are, i don't know why they would've announced these identifications like that

I do want to state that as far as I can tell, there's no way to tell if that account actually belongs to that person.

There's only two comments made by that account.

If this account is in fact who they say they are, i don't know why they would've announced these identifications like that
I do know that the way they announced this is strange to say the least, but I have found evidence to support their claims. I won't show this evidence anymore out of respect for BCB's family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back