Resolved WY - Sweetwater, "Bitter Creek Betty", Wht/HispFem 24-32, 213UFWY, rose tatt/jewelry Mar'92 - N/A

She has been marked "Identified" on Doe Network.

It says missing since 1956?? - so it can't be Baldwin he was only 5 years old then...

The one I have in my notes was found 1992 & ID'd July 2021 - but at the time no name was given. I do not think this is Ann Campbell - !!

Baldwin is in Tennessee standing trial for Pamela McCall's & her unborn child's murder.

per my notes:

WY – Bitter Creek Betty (~24-32) (found March 1, 1992, off the westbound lane of Interstate 80 (I80), along the bottom of a slope, at the rest area known as “Bitter Creek”, 40 miles east of Rock Springs, WY. Sweetwater County; ID’d in July of 2021 no name as of 12/11/21). - *Clark Perry Baldwin (31 @ time of crime/59/now 61) arrested & charged (5/6/20) with 1 count of 1st degree murder.
Warrant has not been served yet. Will proceed after Tennessee charges are resolved.
Bitter Creek Betty has been identified as Ann Campbell missing since 1956??
Information on Bitter Creek Betty reference post #7 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ll-pregnant-and-strangled-10-may-1991.520571/

It's rather unusual to withhold the name of a murder victim, isn't it? I'm sure there is a good reason behind it though, I'm just happy she's no longer nameless!

It's rather unusual to withhold the name of a murder victim, isn't it? I'm sure there is a good reason behind it though, I'm just happy she's no longer nameless!
Not really IMO. It's not unheard of that John/Jane Doe names are withheld based on what I've seen in other cases. The family wanting privacy or LE withholding the name so to not jeopardize the investigation could be the reason why.

It says missing since 1956?? - so it can't be Baldwin he was only 5 years old then...

The one I have in my notes was found 1992 & ID'd July 2021 - but at the time no name was given. I do not think this is Ann Campbell - !!

Baldwin is in Tennessee standing trial for Pamela McCall's & her unborn child's murder.

per my notes:

WY – Bitter Creek Betty (~24-32) (found March 1, 1992, off the westbound lane of Interstate 80 (I80), along the bottom of a slope, at the rest area known as “Bitter Creek”, 40 miles east of Rock Springs, WY. Sweetwater County; ID’d in July of 2021 no name as of 12/11/21). - *Clark Perry Baldwin (31 @ time of crime/59/now 61) arrested & charged (5/6/20) with 1 count of 1st degree murder.
Warrant has not been served yet. Will proceed after Tennessee charges are resolved.
Bitter Creek Betty has been identified as Ann Campbell missing since 1956??
Information on Bitter Creek Betty reference post #7 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ll-pregnant-and-strangled-10-may-1991.520571/
her name was released on facebook a while ago, but I wont post the name here.

Not sure if the inits are S C but if they are:
Here is an interesting coincidence. I don't know how long this outfit has been in business.

CitySearch - Your local city guide

I see the "SC" too, but maybe that is because our eyes/brains are programed to see those shapes...
I tried looking at it upside down, sideways & reverse to stop my subconcious from doing that, and I think it might be a Chinese/Korean/Japanese Character or symbol?

I might just be going crazy at this point, but anyone else have a thought on that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back