WY - Tammy Hannon and Ty Myers charged with child abuse for starving 4 year old son to only 18 lbs and not other children, Greybull, February 15, 2024

orchidaceaes

Reaction score
Tammy Hannon (also known as Tammy Earl), 24, and her boyfriend and father of 2 of her 5 children, including a newborn baby, Ty Myers, 36, both of Greybull, WY, have been charged with felony child abuse for alleging starving Hannon's 4 year old son nearly to death, to the point where he weighed only 18 pounds. Hannon has 4 other children. The 4 year old was seemingly the only child in the home who was denied food. The house was full of food and family members of the mother noticed that only this child was picked on by both Hannon and Myers.

The child was found unresponsive by his mother on 2/15 and had extensive injuries, including brain damage, when first brought to the ER. No ambulance was called, Hannon had her mother drive her and the child to the hospital in Basin, WY, which is 10 minutes from Greybull. Hannon allegedly told police that the child had hit his head while playing the day before, but the child had bed sores from lack of movement. She said that the child had a metabolic condition and had gone to the doctor about the weight loss before, but no medical records for any of her children were found after an extensive search. Authorities searched the home and found drug paraphernalia, as well.

These are the only sources I could find for this case, a lot of articles seem to be duplicates:

Prayers for this poor baby. Sorry if this is formatted wrong, it's my first time starting a thread here on WS, please do correct me.

Tammy Hannon (also known as Tammy Earl), 24, and her boyfriend and father of 2 of her 5 children, including a newborn baby, Ty Myers, 36, both of Greybull, WY, have been charged with felony child abuse for alleging starving Hannon's 4 year old son nearly to death, to the point where he weighed only 18 pounds. Hannon has 4 other children. The 4 year old was seemingly the only child in the home who was denied food. The house was full of food and family members of the mother noticed that only this child was picked on by both Hannon and Myers.

The child was found unresponsive by his mother on 2/15 and had extensive injuries, including brain damage, when first brought to the ER. No ambulance was called, Hannon had her mother drive her and the child to the hospital in Basin, WY, which is 10 minutes from Greybull. Hannon allegedly told police that the child had hit his head while playing the day before, but the child had bed sores from lack of movement. She said that the child had a metabolic condition and had gone to the doctor about the weight loss before, but no medical records for any of her children were found after an extensive search. Authorities searched the home and found drug paraphernalia, as well.

These are the only sources I could find for this case, a lot of articles seem to be duplicates:

Prayers for this poor baby. Sorry if this is formatted wrong, it's my first time starting a thread here on WS, please do correct me.
Your first thread is just right, @orchidaceaes !!

This is a bad one, folks... It's a shame that what those two who did what they did to that poor child cannot undergo what was done to that child (please forgive my saying this, but there it is...).
I wonder what seeing & living with this horror could do to the other children in the home...IMO it would certainly affect them somehow. SMH.
I can't see how this poor child can be helped all that much -- this, IMO, is one of the worst I've seen here at WS, and that is saying a lot -- as so many of us here might agree.
Certainly prayers for this boy, for those who truly love him, for his siblings, for the medical people who are dealing with this, and for the local LE.
SMH, SMH.

Well, there it is -- at least a lot of it (blame, that is). Apparently, once you get a "taste," you want to marry it and to heyell with whatever else.
I just don't see the little one getting better. What can be done to restore what has been already done to him? Grrrrr.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back