Y-nona Files for D-vorce

I am frightened by the fact that none of these press releases says that the victims are not his step-children. If I were Wynona and that were true, I would make sure it was included every time.

I fear for those kids.

I am frightened by the fact that none of these press releases says that the victims are not his step-children. If I were Wynona and that were true, I would make sure it was included every time.

I fear for those kids.

I agree with you , Angelmom. I was just thinking of that . :confused:

I fear for those kids.

Do we know for a fact that his stepchildren aren't victims? (I know they aren't involved in this arrest.)

I haven't been able to find much on his personal background. We know about the security business stuff but what about past relationships, his parents and siblings, neices and nephews? where did he grow up and was there a juvinille police record?

It is my opinion that people don't lead trouble-free lives and then suddenly start raping little children after age 40. When they don't get arrested until later in life you can usually go back and find previous victims that were never reported or charges that were pled down to something less than a sex offense.

Interesting coincidence, I went to high school in Abilene (where he was arrested last month) 1977-80 with a Danny Roach. It is probably not the same guy, but i can't tell for sure from the mug shot. The guy I knew had very dark hair with a distinctive silvery-grey streak, so he would probably be grey by now. Can't tell if D.R.'s hair is naturally blonde or if it's a color job. Height and build are close, though.

Anyone know where this D.R. Roach is from?

Susan

Whatever happened to her first husband? Something tells me Wynonna is not all together upstairs. Her and her first husband had a nasty divorce/custody battle and she had all these strange provisions written in her decree. Seems like she was just looking for a sperm donor. i don't think he sees the kids much fron what I remember.

Whatever her husband is being charged with, if it was with a child under 13 its hard to call that a misunderstanding.

yeuck.

D Roach is from Texas. He has been with Wy and her band and I believe even when they were the Judds.

I haven't been able to find much on his personal background. We know about the security business stuff but what about past relationships, his parents and siblings, neices and nephews? where did he grow up and was there a juvinille police record?

It is my opinion that people don't lead trouble-free lives and then suddenly start raping little children after age 40. When they don't get arrested until later in life you can usually go back and find previous victims that were never reported or charges that were pled down to something less than a sex offense.

Interesting coincidence, I went to high school in Abilene (where he was arrested last month) 1977-80 with a Danny Roach. It is probably not the same guy, but i can't tell for sure from the mug shot. The guy I knew had very dark hair with a distinctive silvery-grey streak, so he would probably be grey by now. Can't tell if D.R.'s hair is naturally blonde or if it's a color job. Height and build are close, though.

Anyone know where this D.R. Roach is from?

Susan

Wow, get out your yearbook(s) and look him up!

Her two children are not Roach's (thank God)...they are from her first marriage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back