You can't do what you don't know.....

I've seen that statement many times, HOn, but it doesn't answer the question of how the unsourced DNA was "mixed" with JB's blood DNA and yet still matched the long john "touch" DNA.

You keep repeating that issue, so do you know the answer?

I'm not sure we need Sherlock Holmes to figure out that one.

JBR's bedsheets were stripped from the bed by police and taken into evidence, where testing showed creatinine (dried urine). Crime scene photos were taken before and after this. You may recall a photo of JBR's bed showing the foot section still intact. There were twin beds in her room (as well as BR's room) and the second bed was photographed neatly made. Photos available at ACandyRose.com. There are also photos of the stripped bed. They were never found soaking anywhere. It was a red cotton turtleneck that was found balled up in the sink outside of JBRs room.
The R family made the interior of the house available to Lawrence Schiller to re-create the house for the movie. His book seems to me to be neither RDI nor IDI. But there were some liberties taken with some things in the movie.

Ripley- rent the DVD of "Perfect Murder Perfect Town" I did. It is available on Netflix, but I bought a copy at Amazon.com.
It follows the book pretty well- and it is a 2-hour crash course. Better than not reading the book at all. I also read the book, but the movie is a time-saver. I'd also add ST's book "JonBenet and the City of Boulder"- both books are available in paperback. They are quick reads.
No one book is perfect- you can learn a lot just by reading all the depositions and interviews available on ACandyRose.com.

Thanks for the FB. I do in fact own the book version PMPT-bought for a buck at a yard sale but have never read it...

DID read the PB "JonBenet-The Police Files" (includes: Exact transcripts of John & Patsy Ramsey's police interrogations"). Asked somewhere here IF others found this book credible.

I still have the Vanity Fair Mag with article. Could have swore that's where I first read about JBR's bedsheets being stripped from her bed and soaking in her bathroom sink PRIOR to LE's arrival. True or myth?

We know the actual note was written using paper in the house, and a sharpie pen. I believe it was a kidnapping gone bad by amateurs with a substance abuse problem that thought they could make some quick money. Certain items were brought into the house.....duct tape, stun gun, possibly a bat & rope. They would have some kind of note in mind...possibly one written out before they entered the house and then recopied...or a general idea on what it would say. A big question in my mind is the entreprenauer article from the year before with JR's picture having a red X on it, similar to "Ricochet," that was found. There was some half-@ssed planning, but it ended tragically because they didn't know what they were doing, and didn't plan on how they would get JBR out of the house.

Had it gone the way they planned, they would have gotten JBR out of the house...JR would not have called the police, and would have come up with the money...and JBR returned, and the perp(s) would have had a big laugh once it hit the news. I think that's all there was to it.

What do you mean JR would not have called the police if they had gotten JBR out of the house? Didn't the Ramsey (PR, in fact) call the police allegedly immediately upon finding the RN? By that time JBR had not been found yet. So to all intends and purposes, the Ramsey should still be thinking it was a kidnap! In your theory they should not have called the police until she was found, but they did. I just don't get you reasoning... :confused: So either they did something the intruder(s) weren't expecting them to do (call the police rather than pay) OR they knew she was dead and this is not a kidnap at all.

Dutchess

Thanks for the FB. I do in fact own the book version PMPT-bought for a buck at a yard sale but have never read it...

DID read the PB "JonBenet-The Police Files" (includes: Exact transcripts of John & Patsy Ramsey's police interrogations"). Asked somewhere here IF others found this book credible.

I still have the Vanity Fair Mag with article. Could have swore that's where I first read about JBR's bedsheets being stripped from her bed and soaking in her bathroom sink PRIOR to LE's arrival. True or myth?

That is a myth. Her red turtleneck was found balled up...NEXT TO the bathroom sink. Patsy did say in her 98 interview...that she was soaking a red jumpsuit that JB had worn for a Christmas program. Apparently it had gotten stained, and she was soaking it in the sink, in the laundry room...she said that she had stopped to check on it before finding the RN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back