You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Hurricane-Shmurricane. Who freakin cares!!! I now hate all current events unrelated to this case and they are useless clutter being reported just to torture me.[/quote said:
I agree...as long as one doesn't wash away evidence!

You know you're addicted to the CA case when:
You can nurse yor 20 pound 4 month old while sitting at the computer and still type with one hand...

You watch NG twice a day, just in case you missed one tiny, but significant detail.

1. You say "hmmm, a cop just pulled up" and your family knows to look at the computer screen before looking out the window.
2. Your alarm goes off in the morning and you have to stumble, grainy-eyed, INTO the bedroom to turn it off.
3. You cook dinner, shower and start laundry only when the server overloads.
4. You threaten to seperate from your fiancee when he erases the internet history on the computer, thus deleting all your favorites and links as well.
5. Your cat has to pee down the shower drain cuz you were changing the box and FOX ran a Caylee blurb, causing you to run out of the room. (That only happened once.)
6. 3 cups of coffee and a Marlboro count as a good night's sleep.
7. Your kids are actually sick of pizza.
8. By the time you go through the mail all the dated material has expired.
9. You get confused when the webcam gets stuck because you finally look up from your computer and can't figure out why it's dark outside. Obviously, it's mid afternoon in FL.
10. Your family looks at you funny when they figure out that you are listening to a police scanner and really funny when they realize that it's police scanner 9 states away.
11. You stop living in terms of time and say things like "I need to be up in time for the press conference." and "Yes, we'll go to the store as soon as Nancy Grace is done cutting people off."
12. You are so distracted that you end up forgetting to buy ummm..."feminine products" and end up cutting the middle out of one of your son's diapers until your fiancee can get back from the store.

I think that's it.

1. You say "hmmm, a cop just pulled up" and your family knows to look at the computer screen before looking out the window.
2. Your alarm goes off in the morning and you have to stumble, grainy-eyed, INTO the bedroom to turn it off.
4. You threaten to seperate from your fiancee when he erases the internet history on the computer, thus deleting all your favorites and links as well.
5. Your cat has to pee down the shower drain cuz you were changing the box and FOX ran a Caylee blurb, causing you to run out of the room. (That only happened once.)
9. You get confused when the webcam gets stuck because you finally look up from your computer and can't figure out why it's dark outside. Obviously, it's mid afternoon in FL.
10. Your family looks at you funny when they figure out that you are listening to a police scanner and really funny when they realize that it's police scanner 9 states away.

I think that's it.

Awesome list. 2 & 6 are my favs.

...you are instructed by the owners of your business to create and circulate an internet policy prohibiting the use of office computers for personal use and then continually break your own rule to check recent CA case developments. And now fear you will lose your job but you can't help yourself from checking Websleuths every 15 min.

You watch NG twice a day, just in case you missed one tiny, but significant detail.

You are in my head Brini! I don't know how many times I have watched her twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything.. that is when the kids come in or hubby is trying to talk to me... lol.. so I always watch the replay to listen to what i missed! Glad to know someone else other than me has done this.

You can nurse yor 20 pound 4 month old while sitting at the computer and still type with one hand...

HIGH FIVE!!! I have a 2 month old.. and I have to honestly say, I have done this too!

I had that addiction too. I have not played in over a year, and before that, only got to play it once every few months. But when it first came out, it was a terrible addiction, lol. On the rare occasions that anyone asks me if they should buy Sims, my answer is always no. It's too addictive. Boy, but I did learn to build some pretty good houses, lol. Learned a bit about architecture.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking about the Anthony house layout. I want to know how easy it is to get from the garage to the yard if you have a body in your trunk. A layout of the house would help considerably.

I'm trying to promise myself not to be so obsessed with this case. I will not be obsessed, I will not be obsessed. Now I am wondering if anyone has already build the Anthony house on the Sims website. :bang:

I know the addicition. My computer had crashed and while it was out to be fixed all I worried about was getting my families back. I got them! As soon as I can figure out the layout of the house I am building it!

11. You stop living in terms of time and say things like "I need to be up in time for the press conference." and "Yes, we'll go to the store as soon as Nancy Grace is done cutting people off."
12. You are so distracted that you end up forgetting to buy ummm..."feminine products" and end up cutting the middle out of one of your son's diapers until your fiancee can get back from the store.

I think that's it.

If there is a prize for this thread, you should get it :clap:

Your funny!!

I think that's it.

Do you write for Letterman or Leno? Of course not, that is way too funny!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think that's it.

Love 2 and 7! My kids are actually getting sick of Papa Johns.

5) When you go camping and keep updated using a pda.

I'm supposed to be taking my boyfriend to a music festival in the mountains this weekend, and we're going to be camping... I obviously made these plans prior to mid-July. He was so impressed when he saw me taking "initiative" last night, looking online for camping spots (he's the camper... me, not so much) near the festival, until it dawned on him that I was just searching out what spots I'd have a better chance of getting cell reception. There is no way the great outdoors is going to stand in the way of me getting Caylee updates!

Also, he texted me last night "update?" and I sent a three text reply about the Caylee case... before realizing he wanted the score of the Packers game. Oops.

Disclaimer: I'm not calling anyone names, just writing what a friend sent me!

You're reading a message from your best friend that very boldly begins "GA is a lying coward" and you're caught off guard by her sudden anger and interest in the case...one you never even told her you're following. Then, it slowly dawns on you...it's not about George. It's about a guy named Gary.
:ashamed0005:

Permission to post granted by Tricia.

You're reading a message from your best friend that very boldly begins "GA is a lying coward" and you're caught off guard by her sudden anger and interest in the case...one you never even told her you're following. Then, it slowly dawns on you...it's not about George. It's about a guy named Gary.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Note to self:

Start New Thread: Does Gary have violent tendencies?

jk

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Note to self:

Start New Thread: Does Gary have violent tendencies?

jk

LOL!

Apparently, Gary won't go after you...but he will spy on you for your ex.:crazy:

ETA: Oh, but he is known for 'mistruths'.

Also, he texted me last night "update?" and I sent a three text reply about the Caylee case... before realizing he wanted the score of the Packers game. Oops.

OMGosh ROFLOL :clap: Good one!

You know you're obsessed when:

1. You're betting with other posters on which shiny shirt NG will be wearing on her show that night.

2. You're planning on what shiny shirt & jewelry you'll be wearing for the show that night.

3. You sulk because your irate hairdresser (who clearly doesn't understand your obsession) insists you cease surfing for updates on the internet via your cell phone while they're trying to cut your hair.

I finally took my avatar to the doggie park. I was sooooooo proud of myself...being away from the computer and all.

I babbled and ranted about the case the whole time I was there. I may have caused people to leave. Even dogs were avoiding me. I need :help:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back