Your Hook to reach a guilty verdict on the Jason Young murder trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hooks are many -- and fran hit 'em all, I think, so I will only list the ones that shouted in neon to me:

• Where is the shirt that we saw (and that he wanted us to see) in the camera pic at the HI? I'm sure now, since he apparently had to ditch it, that he regrets that picture in retrospect... And where are the shoes we saw him wearing at CB and in the HI? He had to ditch them, too... pity, huh Jay?

• The brutality and horrible overkill that was perpetrated on the sleeping and pregnant Michelle. I thought the perpetrator of those blows hacked her beyond death and only stopped when he was spent and could do no more -- just as Judge Stephens so eloquently put it at the end of the trial. In fact, I posted that same thought here before we heard it from him. Cruelty and horror such as was wrought on that woman could only come from energy and adrenaline fueled by rage, hate and revenge -- and I also think prolly 10 or so of those licks were directed at LF whom JY prolly hated as much or more than the hated the woman about whom he told his buddy, "I got to get married." Of all the things that his mama told him, why didn't he listen to her advice about marrying her? That "love" thing -- this man had no love left after he showered it on himself, IMO.
And so many more... but since brevity ain't my thang, I'll stop with those...
icon6.gif

"Free Jason Young" is now on Facebbok. It seems they are quite selective in what posts to keep up. I was forthcoming with my thoughts on Mr. Young's guilt, but after a short time, my post simply vanished. :)
This Facebook page is maintained by "that Jeanie girl" as Mrs. Fisher referred to her....the girl who WATCHED Mrs Fisher take her granddaughter to the bathroom during one of their supervised visits. SOOOO wrong what that family did to Cassidy by denying her the relationship with her grandmother and aunt! Well, we see who has her now... :) ....thank goodness!!

Bravo, tarheellvr!!!

I'm proud & glad that you went ahead and posted on that site -- makes you wonder how many other comments they have "lost" on that site.... Luv your gutz, tarheel!

And seems that the name "Jeanie" was mentioned in the telling of that bathroom incident earlier in this case. Some folks were apparently very paranoid of what that little girl might say, huh?! Did some of them hear, "Daddy did it," as clearly as I and many others posting on WS heard it? Can you imagine the reaction from daddy and daddy's mommy? That's really some fly-on-the-wall-stuff, IMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther