Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
K - I went looking to see how old these guys were for my list - and came up this Wikipedia item - did not know "what" Dylan had said - so quite surprised to read this!

The first arrest in the case was made in March 2014, prior to the discovery of the body. Zach Adams was charged with first-degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping after Adams' brother, John Dylan Adams, told police that he witnessed Bobo alive with his brother at the home they share following her abduction.[SUP][30][/SUP][SUP][31][/SUP][SUP][32][/SUP] An affidavit for a search warrant states that Dylan told authorities that on April 13, 2011, he went to Zach's residence to get his truck. Dylan reportedly "observed Holly Lynn Bobo sitting in a green chair in the living room wearing a pink t-shirt, with Jason Wayne Autry standing just a few feet away." He also told police Zach was "wearing camouflage shorts, black cut-off-sleeve t-shirt and a pair of green Crocs" shoes. Dylan also reported that Zach told him "he had raped Bobo and videotaped it." The alleged videotape has not been found. Investigators also uncovered "a blond hair covered in dust from a bedroom closet" of Zach's residence. Whether any forensic testing has been conducted on the hair has yet to be released.

Wonder how truthful this is - about JA being there in the same room.... :thinking:

Ah - now I see how these two guys were involved in this - I asked about these two earlier.

edited to add link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Holly_Bobo

In July 2014, Jeffrey Pearcy and his brother Mark Pearcy were arrested and charged with accessory after the fact and tampering with evidence. They were arrested on the basis of allegations made by Jeffrey Pearcy's former roommate Sandra King. In the spring of 2014, Jeffrey and his two sons lived with her so his sons could finish school. King alleged that in May, Jeffrey showed her part of a video showing Adams assaulting Bobo, who is tied up and crying. She told police that she only watched a small clip and did not see the sexual assault. King made a recorded call to Jeffrey. She told him over the phone "That video of Holly, if it had been you, I would have watched it,'" to which he replied, "I know." King alleges that Pearcy's brother Mark shot the video.
Both brothers deny that a video existed and Jeff Pearcy denies knowing the other men who have been arrested for the crime.[SUP][57][/SUP] Jeffrey claims that he was unable to hear Sandra during the phone conversation and that his ex-wife's name is also Holly. Police have analyzed over 20 phones, but have not found any video.[SUP][58][/SUP] Charges against Mark Pearcy were subsequently dropped and the district attorney decided not to pursue the charges against Jeffrey Pearcy.[SUP][58][/SUP][SUP][59]

[/SUP]

thread_closed.png

see you on the new thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...napping-and-murder-of-Holly-Bobo-Sept-15-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500