Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone fill in the gaps in my mind.

JA testimony doesnt put Holly anywhere near the Adams house but in fact at SA barn.

How and why did evidence of Hollys nail polish come to be at the Adams home if she was never there.

I feel like theres a massive hole in the story that i mightve missed along the way.

I am truly thinking that the defence has been sitting back letting the prosecuters do their thing and they are going to come out of left field with something to try and blow the whole story to pieces. I would not be surprised if SA gets thrown under the bus for a majority of this crime/s. By all accounts it sounds to me that he was actually the one who took her from the carport. I believe they all played a part thereafter but im betting the defense is going to try and minimise ZA involvement to the extreme when they get their chance.

Im lost where MA fits in? Im lost as to how they know she was drugged? Im also lost as to when she was at ZA property? Questions questions questions.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that does not think the defense council is stupid or inept? I don't think she is. I think there is something going on and that she is being bullied by the prosecution, as well as by the judge, and being made to look inept.

Evans, SA's attorney said, "You want to try to protect yourself, your client from the overwhelming weight of the unbridled power of the state."

They turned the air off or the heat up in the courtroom. What in the world??

1 First, by law the jurors can take someone's testimony and are allowed to infer. They absolutely can conclude that JAs testimony is truthful.

2 I think Madeline74 said it best in one of her prior post. (Paraphrasing) For the jury to find him NG they would have to believe everyone who has testified against him and will testify tomorrow are all lying. All of them.

Your point #1 is absolutely true, and is a great point. It is up to the jury to decide (based on whatever means each of them feels is proper) if what JA said is fact, fiction, or a little of both.

But I really disagree strongly with your opinion in #2. I think this whole case hinges entirely on the truthfulness of JA. If he is making it up, there is really nothing to tie ZA to this crime. If I'm on the jury, I think I have to decide if JA's incentive-based to testify for the state testimony, with prior knowledge of all the other testimony they might have so that he can align his words with what is needed, is reliable enough to execute someone.

If not, and we discard what JA said as "bought" testimony and self-serving, from the other testimony they have no DNA, no fingerprints, no eyewitness, nothing that actually puts ZA in the vicinity of HB at all. They have SA (not ZA) eyeballing HB at a coon hunt, they have a gun that ZA sold that is perhaps maybe like the weapon that may have shot HB, they have cell phone pings (which can't really pinpoint a location) showing HB and ZA may (or may not) have been in similar geography that day, and they may have ZA sighted somewhere in the vicinity of where HB lived on a previous day. I think that's about it, and that certainly isn't a murder conviction - in fact, it's not much of anything.

(In fact, if we erase the JA testimony and the VD testimony and the gun, all of which didn't exist until very very late in the pre-trial process, I have a hard time seeing what evidence they based the arrest and everything on, and understand why the defense kept saying "We haven't been given all the evidence." Absent those recent additions, what was there? Nothing in the abduction account helped. Nothing with HB body helped. Nothing was found at ZA residence. It almost feels like they locked these guys up and dragged their feet, hoping one would flip on the others, and at the last minute got their wish, although whether they got truth or got one willing to accept an incentive to lie, remains to be seen.)

There's still more testimony to come, from both sides. Maybe we'll see something that makes it easier, from one side or the other.

Am I the only one that does not think the defense council is stupid or inept? I don't think she is. I think there is something going on and that she is being bullied by the prosecution, as well as by the judge, and being made to look inept.

Evans, SA's attorney said, "You want to try to protect yourself, your client from the overwhelming weight of the unbridled power of the state."

Jennifer L. Thompson has had a solo practice in Nashville since 1998. She is far from inexperienced or inept, IMO.

Jennifer Nichols is the Shelby County Deputy DA.

Case Archive, Trial Section:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr... and Beyond - Justice for Holly?sort=2&page=1

Area map with circled sites.
attachment.php

Photos. Mid-September; there would have been much less foliage in mid-April
attachment.php

Attachments

• large.area.JPG
    large.area.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 2,016
  • mid-September.pics.under!40.TNriver.jpg
    mid-September.pics.under!40.TNriver.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,993

I think some may be surprised when she presents her case. Did you notice how annoyed the judge was when she cleared up that it was not ZA and his friends who Dinsmore claimed tried to abduct his daughter? That was the impression I had until she cleared it up and I'm sure the jury and others had that impression too. And the judge schmoozing it up with the Sheriff right before he testified (in front of the jury)? What the heck?

I think some may be surprised when she presents her case. Did you notice how annoyed the judge was when she cleared up that it was not ZA and his friends who Dinsmore claimed tried to abduct his daughter? That was the impression I had until she cleared it up and I'm sure the jury and others had that impression too. And the judge schmoozing it up with the Sheriff right before he testified (in front of the jury)? What the heck?

Yes, exactly! The tune, "Don't trust your soul to no backwoods southern lawyer" kept playing in my mind, lol.

She was also very quick to point out that JA, as a member of the Aryan Nation, would suffer dire consequences in prison if he had raped a white woman.

I also think she was toying with JA during the map testimonies, perhaps trying to get him to show his true colors. I was definitely creeped out over his response to her. He was grunting at her, etc.

maskedwoman said:
snipped by me....
That would certainly explain his concern with her being alive and having heard his voice and perhaps name.

The thing is - I remember JA said that Zach called him "Train" - if she didn't know "who" he was by that name - then she wouldn't know... right? :thinking:

turaj said:
they are close either monday or tues. and they are now starting at 830est...judge really wants to keep moving...i think defense will be much shorter.

Shouldn't that be 8:30 Central Time??

K - see you later! Probably on another "new" thread for today! :wave:

I'll be your "tweeter" today! :wave:

I look forward to all the tweets. Its amazing what you regulars do. *advertiser censored*

You all know we are going to a "new" thread - Harmony will be back to open and link when this closes!

It is my understanding that it is a Tennessee law that a murder victim's photo cannot be shown in the courtroom - and victim's rights advocates are working to get that changed but I'm not sure if it has passed or not

Good news! Apparently the TN General Assembly passed a law in 2015 that allows their picture in lift to be shown. I thought that was true, but didn't want to say until I confirmed.

http://wreg.com/2015/04/21/victim-life-photo-bill-passed-by-tennessee-general-assembly/
http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Gov-Haslam-signs-Victim-Life-Photo-Bill--306831961.html

I don't think we know that they turned the air off or heat up. Just that it was hot. You get alot of bodies in one room and the temperature always goes up. It also has been unseasonably cool here and suddenly turned warmer. It's possible they simply weren't timely adjusting the temperature for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500