Zahau Family Sues County for Additional Evidence

And the talk about the woman at the scene being Dina came from a RUMOR started on Coronado Patch.

No. Talk of defendant dina being at the scene began when the photo of her was published in MSM.

Speaking of the graffiti on the door.....

SDCSO did not disclose the contents of the message, that was leaked to the media by Neil Nalepa.

"A message written in black paint on the door to the guest room with the balcony was also discovered. Officials would not disclose the contents of the message, but Zahau's ex-husband, Neil Nalepa, told The San Diego Union-Tribune it read: "She saved him, can he save her.""

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2011/sep/02/coronado-mansion-death-ruled-suicide/

He thought this tidbit would help advance the murder theories, as he was on that bandwagon from Day 1.

Serious question here. How would Neil Nalepa know or have any access to the door or the message? I mean Rebecca had divorced him while living with Jonah, so he would not have any reason to have that information.

Who belongs to this group "you guys"? I have my own personal opinion of Jonah Shacknai.

All the people on here who think Dina, Nina, Adam killed Rebecca..those guys/girls etc.

No. Talk of defendant dina being at the scene began when the photo of her was published in MSM.
I was referring to the talk of DINA being the woman in the photo at the scene of the investigation. More qwap started on Coronado Patch.

^^None of this explains why the SDSO kept the message on the door and photos of it secret for so long. Nor does it explain why, in spite of the importance they placed on the evidence, they never bothered with handwriting analysis.

Again, LE does not release suicide notes to the public in respect for the deceased person's family.

Do you have a link that shows us there is a handwritng expert out there that can match block writing to capital letters painted on a door while a person is in a state of mental illness before committing suicide?

The fingerprints and DNA on the door, paint, and paint brushes told the true story...RZ wrote the message and jumped off the balcony.

MZL started leaking details of the investigation to the media and blogs to further her MURDER accusations against the innocent. Mary Suii plays dirty.

Is this your opinion or do you have a link that actually states Mary started leaking details of the investigation to blogs? It seems to me there is an agenda to post anything that may make Mary look bad.

Again, LE does not release suicide notes to the public in respect for the deceased person's family.

Do you have a link that shows us there is a handwritng expert out there that can match block writing to capital letters painted on a door while a person is in a state of mental illness before committing suicide?

The fingerprints and DNA on the door, paint, and paint brushes told the true story...RZ wrote the message and jumped off the balcony.

Sure. Here's a link to an expert who analyzes printed words as well as "defamatory graffiti" on any surface

http://www.jjhandwriting.com/specialties/

^^^ Hmmmm, I don't see where he can compare writing in a normal mental state to words painted on a door when a person is in a state of mental illness before committing suicide. But thanks anyway.

I was referring to the talk of DINA being the woman in the photo at the scene of the investigation. More qwap started on Coronado Patch.
Because that 'woman' is defendant dina. In my and many, many others opinion.

^ But you and many, many others are wrong. It is clear in black and white in Ann Rule's book that it was Detective Tsuida.

You know what they say, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink."

^^^ Hmmmm, I don't see where he can compare writing in a normal mental state to words painted on a door when a person is in a state of mental illness before committing suicide. But thanks anyway.

Do you have a link that states Rebecca was "in a state of mental illness before committing suicide"? Factually that is completely incorrect. In fact, the interviews of individuals after her death were very much contrary to your statement. It is disingenuous to say otherwise and misleading in a big way. But then, I guess that is the constant path of the suiciders on WS. Any outrageous statement to try to sway a reader that doesn't know the real story. Is that why the suiciders are even on this forum? To sway a reader that doesn't know the facts and the basis of this WDS so putting out false statements may accomplish a different mindset for the uninformed reader?

ANYONE that commits suicide is at that moment in a state of mental illness. As was RZ.

Anyone that knows the facts of this case - not the rumors, myths, exagerations that are spewed by the pro-murderers - know that RZ killed herself. Forensic science does not lie.

ANYONE that commits suicide is at that moment in a state of mental illness. As was RZ.

Anyone that knows the facts of this case - not the rumors, myths, exagerations that are spewed by the pro-murderers - know that RZ killed herself. Forensic science does not lie.

And uncollected and un-investigated forensics don't lie either and SDSO is rife with uncollected and un-investigated forensics. That is the whole problem with the suicide meme and SDSO knows it IMO. SDSO now has a history of casework that is less than stellar. They are in defensive mode more every year. I would love to see the sheriff investigated.

Is this your opinion or do you have a link that actually states Mary started leaking details of the investigation to blogs? It seems to me there is an agenda to post anything that may make Mary look bad.

I've definitely noticed this as well. I'm not sure I've ever seen such anger toward someone whose loved one died in a brutal, highly suspicious manner, who is simply trying to get to the bottom of it. RZ's family didn't have much choice but to file a wrongful death lawsuit, thanks to the high-handed and utterly incompetent performance of the "investigators" in this case.

Can someone please explain why Ann Rule's true crime book on this case is continually referenced as "evidence?" I listened to the audiotape of that book a few years back, and as I recall, all Ann was able to do was try to piece together what might have happened, because obviously, there was an astonishing lack of actual evidence to evaluate in the case. What passes for evidence in Ann's book is essentially what passed for evidence according to the crack "investigative" team. As I recall, I didn't learn a thing from her book that I hadn't already come across on the various online blogs and forums discussing the case.

Since when are true crime novels relied upon as evidence? I've followed a handful of cases, the murder of Caylee Anthony was the one I followed most closely, and there was a mind-boggling amount of actual evidence in that case, in addition to the theories of LE and the prosecutors. Diane Fanning, another true crime writer, wrote a book about that case long before Anthony went to trial, and while I remember seeing her book discussed, it was never discussed in the context of evidence.

:thinking:

Ann Rule worked EXTENSIVELY with her BFF Anne Bremner and with Mary Zahau for the book, yet never interviewed any of the Shacknais or Romanos.

Ann Rule was given FULL ACCESS to the investigative files BY THE ZAHAUS.

She would not have written anything detrimental to the murder theory unless it was TRUE.

We certainly learned about the movie, The Housemaid, in the book - the film RZ based her crazy, angry suicide on.

We also learned that Dina was at the hospital with Max that night and morning - and has numerous witnesses.

Ann Rule worked EXTENSIVELY with her BFF Anne Bremner and with Mary Zahau for the book, yet never interviewed any of the Shacknais or Romanos.

Ann Rule was given FULL ACCESS to the investigative files BY THE ZAHAUS.

She would not have written anything detrimental to the murder theory unless it was TRUE.

We certainly learned about the movie, The Housemaid, in the book - the film RZ based her crazy, angry suicide on.

We also learned that Dina was at the hospital with Max that night and morning - and has numerous witnesses.

BBM. "We"? Who would that "we" be? And who is on record of being the witnesses to Dina Shacknai being at the hospital? No one that has come out publicly to stand firm on Dina being at the hospital. Sorry, but these statements are monotonously untrue and no matter how many times they are repeated doesn't make them fact and never will. Even the sheriff admitted it though hesitatingly because it didn't fit his suicide theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back