Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

re above......he moved her to Giru from Newcastle (or wagga wagga) which is in new south wales......just to let you know............from Giru to Brisbane (capital of Queensland) is about a 14 hour drive or 1300 kilometres (825 miles).....from Brisbane to Newcastle is probably another 8 -9 hours 785 kilometres (480 miles).
so there is ALOT of distance........

however like I mentioned before her name was in the local newspaper in Townsville saying she lived in Giru (pop 300)......in 2008.....so if she was looking up the internet and googled her name this would have come up.....

I dont want to judge her and am sure she tried her best probably with limited funds and a new family......however I do not beleive that she could not track this little girl down....especially when they had shared custody but he took off......

the truth is the above but I also beleive this must be devastating for this poor woman who would also be feeling so much guilt for not being in her daughters life and being able to save her....

she also is NOT the one who abused or killed her.....

I also think AB got Zahra out of the country without this womans permission and she should have been notified by him, regardless of whether she was in her daughters life or not.......he was out of order.

No matter what your feelings are about each other, you have to do what's right to make your child happy.
There's always a way to do this if both parents are willing too

We don't know, though, that she didn't try. And, like someone else, said - this woman may not have the self-esteem of a lot of other mothers. She may be prone to depression and feelings of worthlessness. She is the only one, to me, who comes across candid and truthful. We weren't in her shoes, so we don't know that she didn't try and see her child during the cancer bouts.

Agree we don't know what ED did or didn't do, hindsight is a wonderful thing, and if only she and the bits and the maybe's, but at the end of the day that lady is suffering the worse ever thing and parent can go through,and my heart goes out to her,and to the others who really loved and cared about her...x

I feel for this poor woman. Really, my heart breaks for her!
I don't understand why AB would get together with EB and turn into a demon himself, but that looks like that's what happened.

It sounds like poor Zahra was a pawn here. AB knew Emily was looking for her and he didn't want her near Zahra. All for his own selfish reasons. He never thought about the welfare of his child, in being close to her mom and having a real mother/daughter relationship. He wanted to make Emily suffer, and he did. But Zahra was impacted as well!
Such a selfish act! And then he brought EB into the picture and it became lethal for Zahra! I think Zahra never had a chance once she entered the picture, and AB didn't give a %&@!

Why do so many people use their children to get back at their exs!??? It happens all the time! Heck, it happened to me, though not to this horrid degree. But people need to think of what they are setting their child's life up to be. Decisions made in hatred affect a child forever. It affects who they are forever. And we see how it all turned out for this sweet innocent little girl. This is so very heartbreaking!
(And I'm sorry for the rant)

Your not ranting..
I appreciate your opinion and comments...
It's a big shock what's happened to Zarah,especially for ED who thought she was safer with her Dad..

About whether or not Zahra called EB mum or not, let me just say from experience that stepmothers sometimes have their ways to get young girls to call them mom even when they don't want to. I was threatened as I am sure Zahra was, appearance means a lot to these women who want others to think they are doing such great things for these children.

Totally agree.
If she called that woman Mom....
It would have been because she was made to.

I don't see any resemblence at all between EB and ED, but that's just me.

As for why ED may have given up Zahra, that isn't something I care to speculate on, because for my purposes, it's irrelevent. Perhaps she did have PPD, perhaps she had a drug problem, perhaps she was simply too young and immature to handle the role of mother...who knows? She clearly loved Zahra, imo...that's quite plain to me. And she seems genuinely devasted by what has happened. That's all I really NEED to know.

JMO

Where are you all now.....it's 2018 for me finding out about Zarah..

Those had to have been harder ten years than most of us could ever imagine. His eyes look dead.

He lost everything, not on Oct 9/10 as EB whined in her letter - his loss began the day he invited a monster into his child's life - stunning what a nice looking couple he and ED made and what a shocking difference to look at the picture of him with EB, even 2 years ago.

While EB looks like she has possibly been doing some heavy duty drugs, I don't see that in AB - he may be spending too much time sucking down some brewski's - his changes happened more gradually - IMO he already looked like a different man when he married EB.

At some point between ED and EB - AB sold his soul to the devil. I wonder if it was worth it to him?

Where is Zahra?

The last thing you would expect to happen to your child,I also wonder how Zarah's stepsisters AF & BS are doing,after reading about them as well bless them,brave girls..x

I think that would be a great idea for Emily to be offered Zahra's clothes. Mothers in mourning love to hold those last items their child wore, and smell their scent through the fabric. It might be so healing to Emily. But how could we make this happen? Anyone in NC available to contact the landlord and offer to take Z's clothes to send to Emily?

When my ex and I had joint custody some doctors would still refuse to release information to me, or they would go the ex and tell him to tell me despite me showing them court orders. Because they believed the garbage ex was telling them. One I had to file a complaint against with his state licensing board. Then he couldn't cooperate enough.

Zahra's mum may not have had A) the resources I have or B) the ... shall we say... assertive personality... I have, either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back