Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look's like some good sleuthing, TheLoneRanger..
What do you think this "hook it up wit zanys maney" means? Is the poster talking about the guy flipping off the camera, or is he talking about himself? Maybe he's talking about someone or something else?

Well, the pic of the guy is taken of him in the hospital. The guy that made the comment is saying to him to hook him up with xanax. Zanny is a common street name for xanax.

aw, no sweat EastSide! :) It's almost 3am - I'm goin 2 bed soon too! LOL ;P

hook it up wit zanys maney...
could be anything.... like, he's 'zanys man'/bf....

[if so, who is zany? eeewf back to square one]

Zanny is a common street name for xanax.
[respectfully snipped from EastSide above]

i c... so the dude just can't spell! Makes sense... so he's not 'zany's man', he's like a script guy / 'the guy w/ the zany'.... :)

u guys wanna see something else cool?! I don't have any clue how to post a pic on here.... how do u do that so u can get a split screen or whatever? anyways -

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=228595096&albumID=296867&imageID=1079458

this is actually sorta funny! above is the link from find on the Myspace friend of LA....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=10375153&albumID=80231&imageID=40833286

link [respectfully snipped] from Addicted2CSI] http://www.myspace.com/10375153

guess they all share tastes in cars huh? lol geeez

To me, I inferred that "zanys maney" could be the equivalent to saying zany's boyfriend. Then again, the poster was ghetto and couldn't spell. Who knows, really? It is interesting though.

The guy in the picture appears to be engaged to "keesh" in the friends list.

Zanny is a common street name for xanax.
[respectfully snipped from EastSide above]

i c... so the dude just can't spell! Makes sense... so he's not 'zany's man', he's like a script guy / 'the guy w/ the zany'.... :)

u guys wanna see something else cool?! I don't have any clue how to post a pic on here.... how do u do that so u can get a split screen or whatever? anyways -

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=228595096&albumID=296867&imageID=1079458

this is actually sorta funny! above is the link from find on the Myspace friend of LA....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=10375153&albumID=80231&imageID=40833286

link [respectfully snipped] from Addicted2CSI] http://www.myspace.com/10375153

guess they all share tastes in cars huh? lol geeez

Do you think that could be connected to Fusian? Somehow the dude that owns Fusian also owns some exotic car lot.

I meant the guy that was squating in front of the ferrari. It said something about him slacking on his job. As I can recall, an exotic car dealership has been involved in the money donated toward the reward if Caylee was found. Some thought that was fishy and tied it to Fusian because, as aforementioned, the owner of Fusian owns a dealership. http://myfusian.com/

thanks TOL :)

aight - I'm headed 2 bed... [for real this time... i swear] lol

um.... just a thought but everybody pass the bottle, lean on ur PrtScr/SysRq keys & get a big ol' swig o' *S-Shots* cos' i bet by morning this will all be buh-bye [private, deleted or somethin'.... ;)

WEIRD. Are you saying this fellow is a friend of LA? I'm trying to understand the connection here.

Further, and while this could be an EXTREME COINKY-DINK, the cabinets and the microwave and even the high ceiling and distance from the top of cabinet to the ceiling is EXACTLY like the kitchens in Conway Isles (gated houses and expensive). Could be coinky-dink.

T

In her police statement on page 145 right after a discussion about the many places she would drop Caylee off for convienience and or pick her up at she is asked:

Q. Did she live in the apartment that you dropped her off at the steps? Was that one of the places she lived in or was that ah...
A. That was one of the places where we had met up a couple of different times. I actually have a couple of friends that live in that complex so does she.
Q. Okay.
A. A good friend of mine from high school still lives there. He has a one bedroom apartment.
Q. Do you know who...
A. Right around (inaudible)...
Q. Do you know who her friends were in there? Where they lived or names or anything like that?
A. I do not. She used to talk about people all the time, but would never use specific names or really go into any detail about anything. And it never seemed weird some people are just very particular about giving out details or specific...
W. Right.
A. ...details about other people. So, I understood all of that, but looking back at stuff now the privacy, the way she was a little bit changing phones and...
Q. Uh-huh. (Affirmative)
A. It just, didn't seem right whatsoever.
Q. Right.
A. So looking back at any place that I know that she had ever gone to or that again would seem familiar for me. That maybe I've gone to, to meet her to drop off Caylee or to pick up Caylee for that reason. We'd findmutual places sometimes.
Q. Right.
A. Or I'd go and pick her up at a grocery store if that's where they were. To try and make it all a little bit easier.

So first she trys and say that the Nanny lived there but in this bit of testimony she claims it is just a drop off point. So where the H E DOUBLE TOOTH PICKS did she ACTUALLY live at that time CASEY?????? LIES you circle around and run yourself right into your own wall of lies!!!!!!

All of her friends are right she cannot shut up, voice anaylisis of her comments have stated that she talks and talks because she is trying to misslead people with her lies she is seeking more information in her head she can use to cover up the truth. But she cannot stop talking so it goes on and on and on until she circles back around into her own lies!!!! wait I circled back around and said that twice.... well it was important!!!!!

Apparently I must now go through and document the Casey A Side of the Nanny timeline to find these descrepencies!!!!

OH BTW apparently by this testimony from Casey we have NO knowlege of where her supposed Nanny may actually live!!!

if this is meerly yet another Caylee drop!

And btw on a side note, she mentions her Nanny changing phones alot, seems she has this same trait herself!

OH BTW apparently by this testimony from Casey we have NO knowlege of where her supposed Nanny may actually live!!!

if this is meerly yet another Caylee drop!

And btw on a side note, she mentions her Nanny changing phones alot, seems she has this same trait herself!

For what it's worth, Casey did mention a couple of other places in her first interview. A house, I think in Oviedo?, and the Alafaya Club Apts., which may have actually been Alafaya Woods, in Oviedo. I didn't take good notes on this, but somewhere around pg 50-60 of the 400 pgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500