Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nanny had always been called zanni, so if casey was going to blame her she'd need a 'real world' name to go w/ a 'real world' person, and that name had to be able to be believably shortened to 'zanni'. there really aren't a great number of names like this and if they need to be hispanic then there are even less so she was trapped into having a rare name. it wasn't a choice and i doubt that when she first created zanni she thought of the implications of not just calling her maria. remember there was a girl in casey's year in high school named zenaida so it wasn't an unfamiliar name to her and if she was trying to think of a name to go w/ the nickname 'zanni' then while she could have done a lot better, she already knew one close enough and may have settled on it. i can't speak for casey's ability know and spell someone elses name but i don't see it as proof that she had a connection to anyone who happened to have that name.

if casey had created a myspace account for zanita, then told the cops her nanny's name was zanita, caylee would still be dead, the nanny would still be a fictional character, so would her parents and friends, the police would still know that zanni doesn't really exist, casey would still be a murderer ...... i really don't see that it makes any difference.
if casey had come out w/ this name years before it still wouldn't matter b/c she still wouldn't be a real person.

(snip respect):)

I am grateful to this poster and every one else on this thread who has laid out the info that Casey's "nanny/zanni/zanida(FG)" never existed.

I 100% agree. I do think she made it up as she went along and I do not think this made up person ever had anything to do with the ZG that was at Sawgrass apts. on June17th.

So-that is why it is so crazy that there was a ZG who showed up at Sawgrass apts. on any date at any time. Even if Casey had been using "Suzie" as the "nanny's" name and we knew that "Suzie Smith" was fictional...I would still be freaked out if a woman named "Suzie Smith" showed up June17th at Sawgrass apts. I can understand that outside of my culture/personal experience the name "zanida/zenada/etc." might/is a more common name and one that would not be impossible for Casey to make become the "long name for" the "nickname" Zanny. But, no matter how common the name...

it is still too much of a coincidence for me that "Zanida/Suzie/jane" happened to(after not been there before apparently because she was giving information to have a card filled out in her name to (i presume) keep on file) arrive/show up at Sawgrass apts on June17th-presumably one day after she (may have) killed her daughter.

On June17th was Casey already thinking: I will say that the nanny did this-and took a ride-before or after going to TL? And did she cruise past the sawgrass(for whatever reason and stop in)? I think posters have said that people working at sawgrass were shown a picture of Casey and she was not recognized to have been seen there.(although we know she did go there when her friend annie lived there with annies boyfriend) But, for the sake of where i am going-i guess we have found that she did not go to sawgrass after the 17thJune(ping record threads have discussed?) and if I am incorrect I am looking for a correction on this, tnx.

If we thought Casey had gone to Sawgrass anytime after June17th till July15th she could have(we would have to say)reasonably found out that a "ZG" had recently been there and she could have said to herself: "hey, I have been saying "nanny/zanny" and at some point I will have to explain what happend to Caylee and here I am at Sawgrass so why not say that this woman-whose card I am seeing laying here(or whatever)is the one who took her?"

That is how it could have happened. But it does not feel right. I think we are closer to seeing that "thought creates" or that we are all much more "psychic" than we might believe. I have to think that it is a coincidence that a ZG did appear at SGA a day after or any day after Casey would need her "totally made up person" to have been there but I don't think the coincidence has been explained. If that makes sense.

Juliette is/was a made up person? We don't know...but we don't have Juliette Lewis' showing up at Fusion or starting a job at Universal on June17th 2008.

Maybe it is like that movie where the person writing the story finds the characters are coming to "life." I am getting far fetched here but I think about the reality that Casey entered (if) she really murdered her daughter. There has to be a real energy to that...something more real than even this world because little babies are killed in this world and go to the other...(hope I am not getting too strange here...):crazy:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_LeeEmail072608.htm

Here is the transcript for LA's email sent to LE RE: info that Casey provided to my parents and I during our visitation.

(I post this to refresh my earliest knowledge of the full information on "the nanny, Zanny" having been produced by Casey. I would love someone to tell me if during later interviews/statements if this idea is contradicted by anyone involved. I do know that JG's father has stated that he had knowledge of the full "ZFG" and I am at a loss to find this information. I know where it is located but for some reason I cannot open some pdf(?) files. But, if MrG is correct then Casey had the idea for the full (made up) name of ZFG waay before June17th.

(if we are counting what Mr.G has to say as accurate, I am waiting to see what WS thinks!)

(BEGIN): not my words: straight from documents: thank you acandyrose):)

"Casey had said to me on July15th that these were the people that were aware that Caylee was missing and were helping her to look for them (Jeff was doing so in Jacksonville but Juliette was in Orlando up until a few days prior to July 15th, then she moved out of state somewhere). Casey says she was introduced to Zanny by Jeff as he has a son named Zachary that Zanny was also a nanny for.

I'm sure this may be old info but this is what came out of my parents convo w/Casey yesterday: Zanny(Zenaida/Zenita)Fernandez-Gonzalez
26 years old
5'6 Brown eyes/hair
Wears hair straight but has naturally curly hair
Tan complexion, 140 lbs., no tattoos visible from a 2-piece bathing suit
Zannys car seat is pink with a floral design.
Drives a 2008 silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Fernandez(Zanny's step-father)
Zanny's biological mother is Gloria Gonzales, 55 years old.
Zanny has a sister 1-2 years older than her named Samantha(not sure if last name is different)
Zanny's roommates up until a few months ago were Raquel Farrell that was a hostess at Friday's, and Jennifer Rosa that worked for ABC Distribution catalog here in Orlando. I believe this company just has a warehouse here in Orlando but headquarters elsewhere(Miami)?

LA

(END)

...jmo....I :blowkiss:WebSleuths

I checked Net Detective. It lists 2 in Florida. 21 in Texas. 1 in Arizona. 1 in New Mexico. Those are the only states I checked. I have wondered if LE has checked every Zenaida Gonzales in the country. It would also be interesting to check out Puerto Rico since that comes up so often. This isn't even comprehensive. There may be many more out there. Do I believe Casey's story? Not necessarily, but I am curious if they have all been checked out. It would make sense that IF this mysterious person took Caylee she wouldn't be sticking around Orlando.

Three in Orlando. Several more in Hialea, FL. Some in TX. One is a jewelry designer, and one is a principal ballerina. I just checked Peoplesearch yesterday.

No, LE didn't check every Zenaida Gonzales in the country. Their job is to go where the evidence leads. The evidence leads straight to KC's trunk. To check out every Zanny in the country would b a waste of LE resources, without some evidence that an actual Zanny was ever involved with KC and Caylee.

They did look at the three local Zenaidas, briefly. Two are too old, and the other one is the one suing KC. I don't know whether they looked up the Zenaidas in Hialia.

There is no evidence implicating anyone but KC. And, there is no record of any telephone call, text, or email to/from Zenaida. Also no friend or family member ever met any Zenaida. There is no photo of Zenaida, and KC hasn't even come up with a consistent description of Zenaida.

If Zenaida was real, KC could at LEAST produce one message, one old phone number or legitimate addy. She can't. Year of alleges freindship, two years of minding Caylee, and not one single phone number? Or. address?

I am grateful to this poster and every one else on this thread who has laid out the info that Casey's "nanny/zanni/zanida(FG)" never existed.

I 100% agree. I do think she made it up as she went along and I do not think this made up person ever had anything to do with the ZG that was at Sawgrass apts. on June17th.

So-that is why it is so crazy that there was a ZG who showed up at Sawgrass apts. on any date at any time. Even if Casey had been using "Suzie" as the "nanny's" name and we knew that "Suzie Smith" was fictional...I would still be freaked out if a woman named "Suzie Smith" showed up June17th at Sawgrass apts. I can understand that outside of my culture/personal experience the name "zanida/zenada/etc." might/is a more common name and one that would not be impossible for Casey to make become the "long name for" the "nickname" Zanny. But, no matter how common the name...

it is still too much of a coincidence for me that "Zanida/Suzie/jane" happened to(after not been there before apparently because she was giving information to have a card filled out in her name to (i presume) keep on file) arrive/show up at Sawgrass apts on June17th-presumably one day after she (may have) killed her daughter.

On June17th was Casey already thinking: I will say that the nanny did this-and took a ride-before or after going to TL? And did she cruise past the sawgrass(for whatever reason and stop in)? I think posters have said that people working at sawgrass were shown a picture of Casey and she was not recognized to have been seen there.(although we know she did go there when her friend annie lived there with annies boyfriend) But, for the sake of where i am going-i guess we have found that she did not go to sawgrass after the 17thJune(ping record threads have discussed?) and if I am incorrect I am looking for a correction on this, tnx.

If we thought Casey had gone to Sawgrass anytime after June17th till July15th she could have(we would have to say)reasonably found out that a "ZG" had recently been there and she could have said to herself: "hey, I have been saying "nanny/zanny" and at some point I will have to explain what happend to Caylee and here I am at Sawgrass so why not say that this woman-whose card I am seeing laying here(or whatever)is the one who took her?"

That is how it could have happened. But it does not feel right. I think we are closer to seeing that "thought creates" or that we are all much more "psychic" than we might believe. I have to think that it is a coincidence that a ZG did appear at SGA a day after or any day after Casey would need her "totally made up person" to have been there but I don't think the coincidence has been explained. If that makes sense.

Juliette is/was a made up person? We don't know...but we don't have Juliette Lewis' showing up at Fusion or starting a job at Universal on June17th 2008.

Maybe it is like that movie where the person writing the story finds the characters are coming to "life." I am getting far fetched here but I think about the reality that Casey entered (if) she really murdered her daughter. There has to be a real energy to that...something more real than even this world because little babies are killed in this world and go to the other...(hope I am not getting too strange here...):crazy:

Here is the transcript for LA's email sent to LE RE: info that Casey provided to my parents and I during our visitation.

(I post this to refresh my earliest knowledge of the full information on "the nanny, Zanny" having been produced by Casey. I would love someone to tell me if during later interviews/statements if this idea is contradicted by anyone involved. I do know that JG's father has stated that he had knowledge of the full "ZFG" and I am at a loss to find this information. I know where it is located but for some reason I cannot open some pdf(?) files. But, if MrG is correct then Casey had the idea for the full (made up) name of ZFG waay before June17th.

(if we are counting what Mr.G has to say as accurate, I am waiting to see what WS thinks!)

"Casey had said to me on July15th that these were the people that were aware that Caylee was missing and were helping her to look for them (Jeff was doing so in Jacksonville but Juliette was in Orlando up until a few days prior to July 15th, then she moved out of state somewhere). Casey says she was introduced to Zanny by Jeff as he has a son named Zachary that Zanny was also a nanny for.

I'm sure this may be old info but this is what came out of my parents convo w/Casey yesterday: Zanny(Zenaida/Zenita)Fernandez-Gonzalez
26 years old
5'6 Brown eyes/hair
Drives a 2008 silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Fernandez(Zanny's step-father)
Zanny has a sister 1-2 years older than her named Samantha(not sure if last name is different)
Zanny's roommates up until a few months ago were Raquel Farrell that was a hostess at Friday's, and Jennifer Rosa that worked for ABC Distribution catalog here in Orlando. I believe this company just has a warehouse here in Orlando but headquarters elsewhere(Miami)?

LA

(END)

She has also described Zanny as 5'10, 120 lbs (a skeleton, that would be) and a "10."

Yes jj. Police were interested in talking to him. Not sure why... doesn't seem like anything ever came of it. Another ex boy-toy of KC's.

Or, another made-up person.

Maybe not.

I invented a "Trudy" when I wanted to stay out overnight, when I was young.

My guess is that KC did the same thing.

Yup---swat I think to. I think she kinda collected that name like some peeps collect salt and pepper shakers. Maybe the one she was in school started. Maybe she liked the girl and started pulling stuff from her life and putting in into her life (the fake one).

I also think she could have been lookin on the internet and was lookin up ZG's. Does Morgan's ZG have a my space or such? ZG could have said there that she was gonna look at that apt. and KC saw that. She could have gotten the info on the card. Tattoo place. Sure looks like she got it from somewhere.

Yup---swat I think to. I think she kinda collected that name like some peeps collect salt and pepper shakers. Maybe the one she was in school started. Maybe she liked the girl and started pulling stuff from her life and putting in into her life (the fake one).

I also think she could have been lookin on the internet and was lookin up ZG's. Does Morgan's ZG have a my space or such? ZG could have said there that she was gonna look at that apt. and KC saw that. She could have gotten the info on the card. Tattoo place. Sure looks like she got it from somewhere.

Yep. :blowkiss::)

*SNIPPED*

26 years old
5'6 Brown eyes/hair

LA

(END)

Here's a Gloria and Victor (Alfredo Victor). http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap7/default.aspx?pin=322305100301190
The address is 13 miles east of the Anthony's according to mapquest. Something that stood out in my mind after finding this on the map was that during the interview with RM, the detective asked him if Casey knew anyone up near Chuluota/Bithlo. (I believe that was asked because of some unusual cell phone pings from Casey's phone - don't quote me...) At first he doesn't but then remembers an old boyfriend of Casey's...name??? Chuluota is very close to the Gonzales address on this link. By the way, Casey's Colonial High School Alumni does list a Zenaida Gonzales....Does anyone know anything about this one?

My new hobby: Crackin Casey Code :Banane45:

Hello WS

Here is some of the RG interview with LE on September 5th 2008. I had to look this up and see it for my own satisfaction, re: MRG speaking of a (full name)ZG and his awareness of this "nanny" as early as when Casey was dating/engaged to JG. I have not figured out why I am unable to open pdf files...so I followed a link given by WS to Utube where I found the audio and I transcribed part I.

I started ahead of RG comment about ZG so you can get some context: RG is telling LE about a conversation he had with GA at the home of GA, after an evening vigil for Caylee.

(Begin)

RG: But then we were going to the car because it was 11:15 and I've got to go home. George walks me out to the car and I start asking him questions. He says: "I know, I wanted to talk to you but something came up and I forgot that you were there." Of course, I didn't believe any of that. I mean, you asked me to come and talk to you. So, he says: "What do you thinks goin' on?" I said George here's where I'm working from right now. I said I have two theories somethings happened Casey's snapped this isn't Casey anymore or Casey got involved in something that went wrong and either shes hidden Caylee or somebodys taken Caylee. And that's the one he was leaning towards. Um, and I said you know George wha, which, what has your daughter gotten involved in? He goes: "Ah, I don't know she always had issues"...that's always been, that's always his statement Casey has issues. Um, and then we talked about the smell in the trunk and I said if its not Caylee George, who is it? He goes: "Ya know, I don't know..." then I said point blank I said George, what has your daughter gotten herself into? I said because I'm just startin' and I'm startin' to find things I don't like about Fusion and some of these people she's been hanging out with, I said somethin's really wrong. I said Casey's life, in my opinion, is not good, it is a controlled mess up until the end of May, early June, something happens to spin that out of control. Um, so yeah, I dunno yeah, its this new crowd. And then he just kind of blurted out about the whole job thing. He said you know we, I knew she didn't have any of those jobs. Said she, "when she told us she worked at the Sports Authority I went there one day and they told me she'd never been there, and I've discovered most of the jobs she's told us she had she never had". Which of course I made a note of, that means you knew, she wasn't workin'. So, if she has a nanny, whos paying for her?

Um, the thing that struck me when I was reading those notes about her story about Zenida, it hasn't changed word for word since April of '06. It's still exactly the same story. Um, when she told it to us, I think I told you on the phone, ah, from the end of her, her babysitter at that point was Lauren Gibbs.
LE: Affirmative
RG: Lauren suddenly couldn't do it anymore, I think she was going back to school. Now she has no babysitter for Caylee and she's supposed to be working for Kodak at Universal.
LE: And this is when again?
RG: This is, uh, this is March, April and part of May '06.
LE: Okay.
RG: Okay? So, Jesse decides to give up his only day off from Progressive. He's watching her on Mondays. And then it got to the point where somebody else in my family was watchin' her two days a week. So now Caylee's at our house three days out of a week during work and Casey's there at night and on the weekends, I don't have a problem with that because Caylee's a wonderful little girl, but I work out of my house, and this was a severe disruption, to me. So I began to press Caylee(i am sure he mean 'casey')about have you found anybody yet and when she finally said she found somone as I told you on the phone it was really odd, rather than just saying: "Yeah, I've got that worked out...Oh, yeah I found this lady, eh, Zanida Gonzales and she, she, watches my friend Zachary and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together so this will work out great." I was thinking wow that's a whole lot more information that I really needed.

(end PartI)

I am not trying to give Casey any help, and even if she was using ZFG much earlier than June16th/July15th 2008 if I sat on a jury I would still think she did it...but I would wonder how a woman that she made up happened to show up in the story...and that is why I have not let this go...

....JMO.....WS! Thank you.

Hello WS

I am not trying to give Casey any help, and even if she was using ZFG much earlier than June16th/July15th 2008 if I sat on a jury I would still think she did it...but I would wonder how a woman that she made up happened to show up in the story...and that is why I have not let this go...

....JMO.....WS! Thank you.
snipped

Maybe it is something as simple as the ZFG story worked for her so why change it. No one seemed to question her about this person and she was the perfect excuse when KC needed one. Just like her job. All her friends thought she has had a job for a couple of years and we know there was no job. If she lied about the job so well, why would we think she is telling the truth about the Nanny. The REAL question is what was KC doing while the Grunds were watching Caylee. Out having some fun I would think.

I have been trying to reconcile the fact that KC came up with this story of a ZFG WAY back in April 2006. Combined with her July 15th 2008 story to her family and LE about last leaving Caylee with ZFG at Sawgrass apt. #210. Along with the fact that apt. 210 was vacant for the past 4 months and a REAL ZG stopped by Sawgrass on June 17th (36 hours or so after Caylee's murderous death) to look at it...A belief in Karma or Divine Intervention seems to be the ONLY Logical explanation. Surrendering myself to this being the only true explanation, gives me both peace and hope. The "Universe" is NOT going to allow this psyco-socio-path to get away with her crimes. Justice for Caylee WILL prevail.
(Here's to hoping the Universe will not allow GA and CA to get away with their contributing crimes either!!!)JMHO.

Surrendering myself to this belief makes me smile. If ZG wins her lawsuit (jury or judge-anyone know?) then this woman will surely be pulled up out of the poverty that has defined her life thus far. I suspect that multiple media versions of this sick story will be produced. Multiple TV movies, maybe even a big-screen film, multiple books... If ZG prevails, SHE will be the only person to "profit" from Caylee's death. The A's WILL NOT and SHOULD NOT! I can live with that.
To those of you who are rooting for ZG like I am, wouldn't it have been great if Gloria A. had been her lawyer! I believe Gloria could single-handedly be ZG's "dream team".

chiquita71-I've really enjoyed reading your last few posts. Especially the one where you wrote that this case makes you think of movies where the author's characters actually come to life. Can't remember the title, but the first one that popped into my head was that Steven King story/Johnny Depp movie. I know I've seen tons more with this premise. Lots of cheesy LMN versions. Anyway, to me, the ZG angle has been one of the greatest mysteries in this entire case. KC telling LE that Nanny ZFG lived in apt 210 at Sawgrass and that apt. being empty with a real-life ZG touring it on June 17...like I stated before, I have now given up sleuthing this mystery and have come to the conclusion that HER showing up at Sawgrass when she did was nothing short of Divine Intervention (disguised as coincidence). Karma if you prefer. This is the story I'm sticking with for now.

Oh yeah-re: your not being able to open the RG pdf file...when I link to it, I get an error message everytime telling me that it can't be opened due to some file issues. Not sure exactally what it says, not computer savey...anyway, the error box gives me two choices, to cancel or to try to open anyway. I check the "open it anyway" box and voila, the file appears on my computer immediatly. Do you get this same error message? And if so, have you tried to open it anyway? Just a thought that may help.

I have been trying to reconcile the fact that KC came up with this story of a ZFG WAY back in April 2006. Combined with her July 15th 2008 story to her family and LE about last leaving Caylee with ZFG at Sawgrass apt. #210. Along with the fact that apt. 210 was vacant for the past 4 months and a REAL ZG stopped by Sawgrass on June 17th (36 hours or so after Caylee's murderous death) to look at it...A belief in Karma or Divine Intervention seems to be the ONLY Logical explanation. Surrendering myself to this being the only true explanation, gives me both peace and hope. The "Universe" is NOT going to allow this psyco-socio-path to get away with her crimes. Justice for Caylee WILL prevail.
(Here's to hoping the Universe will not allow GA and CA to get away with their contributing crimes either!!!)JMHO.

:)Snip Respect Ripley (I love the movie "aliens" not because of the action/story which is quite good in of itself, but because I am drawn to Ms.Weaver's character in that movie. It's my need to seek examples of strong, sane, loving females.)

That being said: I had only read this first response and had not seen your last where you said you enjoyed mine...and I was happy because I relate to what you are saying about karma/universe, etc. I can see how some are saying this is all just coincidence because that is exactly what it is: but coincidence means something. It is showing us something about how our reality works, imho. :crazy:

Coincidence

Main Entry:
co·in·ci·dence
Pronunciation:
\kō-ˈin(t)-sə-dən(t)s, -sə-ˌden(t)s\
Function:
noun
Date:

1: the act or condition of coinciding : correspondence2: the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection ; also : any of these occurrences

(Websters)

"the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident" Accident: we think of an accident as something that happened randomly/for no reason and we already have a word for what we think of as "accident" so why do we need the word: coincidence?

Coincidence is different from 'accident' because we add the experience: "but seem to have a connection" we acknowledge that some events are more than "accidents."

This isn't the first time I have thought about this...:crazy: and when I was at first I didn't know about quantum physics. My understanding is that the theory of 'the fabric of our reality' under the rules of quantum level phenomena we start to see explanations for how/why we have coincidence. It think the evidence shows there are no 'accidents' at all-we will replace that word with coincidence but then we have to understand what a coincidence really is...:waitasec:

I have had millions of examples of coincidence in my life, I am sure most would say so? But, this one with ZG/Zanny is one that can be demonstrated to many people and someone with a sharper mind than mine or many minds together, using quantum reality/metaphysics/? might be able to crack the code.

As a true skeptic. I claim to be. I must say there is equal base of evidence that this is all whooey and sometimes stuff happens. But then, I betray my skeptical nature by admitting that's not good enough and returning to this subject time and again. And, Ripley souls such as yourself get me going again. Thank YOU! :blowkiss:

"Everything matters"(physics joke)!

I agree with the idea that the universe knows what it is doing and no matter how justice is carried out on earth, how that may look to us while we are clothed in the material...the universe is balance, is justice, and it all works out in the end. :woohoo:

....jmo...I:blowkiss:Websleuths

:bow::bow:Chiquita and Ripley you are both reading my mind!! Despite the smug looks that I have seen - I have faith that there is an unseen force operating that will bring justice! I don't understand it all-but I BELIEVE!!:blowkiss:

I'd like to see pings of where ZG-of-the-deposition was in the days around when Caylee left the Anthony home never to return. Not because I want to pin this onto her, but because it would further prove that Casey was in some way stalking this woman for just such an opportunity to pin things on her. How it is that this ZG shows up at Sawgrass, I will never quite understand. Coincidence. But everything else seems calcluated and planned.

Hello WS

I need something cleared up. Is it true that the land where Caylee's remains were recovered were on/near/between property owned by "Zenida" and "Gonzalez"?

Thank you!

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

Update: After having just left this question I came across a thread titled: WONDER IF: Zanaida/or Gonzales Homes by where Caylee was dumped saw anything? Is this for real? Then this is crazy. If this is true I have no doubt we are dealing with something important about this name...my gosh!

Hello WS

I need something cleared up. Is it true that the land where Caylee's remains were recovered were on/near/between property owned by "Zenida" and "Gonzalez"?

Thank you!

Update: After having just left this question I came across a thread titled: WONDER IF: Zanaida/or Gonzales Homes by where Caylee was dumped saw anything? Is this for real? Then this is crazy. If this is true I have no doubt we are dealing with something important about this name...my gosh!

:waitasec:
I do not have the link right now...
but yes... it was stated that the 2 houses at the
end of HOPESPRINGS DRIVE/ and corner of Suburban

the end two ( 2) homes were owned by
#1 Zanaida
#2 Gonzales

Now they found Little Angel CAYLEE
in the swamp ~ behind those two ( 2 ) houses !

*** YES that is weird !

I hope that someone like JBJ / or HP
or jgw or a MOD ~ will clear that up for you

This KC is one S T R A N G E chick ~ SICK CHICK ! ! !
:furious::furious::furious:
JMO
:rolleyes:
jjgram

I'm having a hard time getting my head around it's just coincidence that a person named Zanny just happened to fall into KC's lap on the day she needed her to. Then again, I can't figure out the inside scoop. Sure is puzzling.
The email from LA quoted above is amazing how detailed the garbage was that came out of KC's mouth. Unbelievable...literally, I guess.

Hello WS

Thank you!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867&highlight=neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member