Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
With JG and his father giving evidence of a Zanny before May/June 2008, I think we can assume for the moment that she did, in fact, exist.

Casey lost her job at Universal in 2006.

Casey was doing something with her days after this time. All her friends and family thought she was still going to work every day. Where was she going?

Did she actually have a shady job of some sort? Was Zanny a person she knew at this shady job? Is Zanny an illegal and this is the reason the correct ZG can't be located?

All excellent thoughts!

With JG and his father giving evidence of a Zanny before May/June 2008, I think we can assume for the moment that she did, in fact, exist.

Casey lost her job at Universal in 2006.

Casey was doing something with her days after this time. All her friends and family thought she was still going to work every day. Where was she going?

Did she actually have a shady job of some sort? Was Zanny a person she knew at this shady job? Is Zanny an illegal and this is the reason the correct ZG can't be located?

People here illegally have addresses, even phone numbers. There are actual locations where they live. They often have roommates. Actual people see them and talk to them. They often have jobs, sometimes two or three at a time. They have employers and co-workers. Sometimes they even have bank accounts and file tax returns. They frequently have untilites, electric and cable TV. If there was a 'Zanny,' then Casey needs to give cops factual, verifiable imformation to prove it-- proof to verify a location where she lived or worked in Orlando at any time during the past four years KC said she knew the 'Zanny.' She needs to show the cops a phone call that she made to 'Zanny' to, say, set up times for her to sit Caylee or one phone call 'Zanny' made to, say, tell her the baby was running a temperature, etc.. There must have some verifiable adress or communication here...IF 'Zanny' is real, probably a LOT more than one or two. Since none of that seems to exist and since KC seem to continue not to provide it, I assume there is no 'Zanny.'

People here illegally have addresses, even phone numbers. There are actual locations where they live. They often have roommates. Actual people see them and talk to them. They often have jobs, sometimes two or three at a time. They have employers and co-workers. Sometimes they even have bank accounts and file tax returns. They frequently have untilites, electric and cable TV. If there was a 'Zanny,' then Casey needs to give cops factual, verifiable imformation to prove it-- proof to verify a location where she lived or worked in Orlando at any time during the past four years KC said she knew the 'Zanny.' She needs to show the cops a phone call that she made to 'Zanny' to, say, set up times for her to sit Caylee or one phone call 'Zanny' made to, say, tell her the baby was running a temperature, etc.. There must have some verifiable adress or communication here...IF 'Zanny' is real, probably a LOT more than one or two. Since none of that seems to exist and since KC seem to continue not to provide it, I assume there is no 'Zanny.'

I was asking a question, not offering an anti illegal immigration screed. Of course illegals often have jobs, bank accounts, utilities, etc. etc. Sometimes they do not, particularly if their jobs are "shady". Of course if Zanny exists Casey should offer concrete, verifiable information about where and how to find her. But I am having a very hard time believing that Casey set up a fictitious person 2 years ago so that she could kill her child sometime in the future and blame "Zanny". JG and his father both verify that she mentioned "Zanny" before 2008. So what does that tell us, exactly? For one, it tells us that "Zanny" is not something she just recently pulled out of her hat.

Seranade,

That's exactly my point, she did not just pull the name Zanny out of her hat. She's been using the same excuse for 2 years and where has Caylee really been all of that time? I know others have doubted JG, but since knowing he passed a lie detector test and has been cleared, I really can't doubt what he is saying and I have no reason to doubt his fathers statement on NG either. It is a bit odd however, that they are the only two people to have heard Casey reference Zanny prior to the disappearance.

Okay, this is probably going to sound odd, but the whole Zany thing reminds me of the movie Psycho, where norman Bates creates a personality for his mother. Probably far-fetched to say she has multiple personality disorder, but this case defiitely stregthens the saying that truth can be stranger than fiction!

After relistening to Caseys tape recordings from being investigated, I came to the conclusion that CASEY is ZANNY. If you listen she describes almost her OWN feelings and herself to the T in those recordings when speaking of Zanny.

Okay, this is probably going to sound odd, but the whole Zany thing reminds me of the movie Psycho, where norman Bates creates a personality for his mother. Probably far-fetched to say she has multiple personality disorder, but this case defiitely stregthens the saying that truth can be stranger than fiction!

Great Observation! And I wondered that as well. Maybe Casey is Zanny, maybe Casey actually stole Zenaida's identity at some point and assumes her identity off an on? Maybe Casey believes her own story to be the truth? Makes your head spin doesn't it! Just seems out there, but then again nothing's impossible!

IF there was ever a Zanny she must have existed in a vaccum because NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has come forward to claim they know her, they saw Caylee with her, they lived near her, they worked at the store where she shopped, their kids played with hers.

Casey claims Zanny had a sister and a mother. They must have lived in the same vaccum because no one (as far as we know) has come forward about them either.

Wouldn't you think with $225,000 reward someone in Florida knew a Zanny that did day care? Someone in Florida had a friend named Zanny that took care of a little girl that looked like Caylee?

.... and another big IF where did this Zanny live? Because Casey has no idea... Zanny doesn't have a phone either...

The illogical cannot be made logical

IF there was ever a Zanny she must have existed in a vaccum because NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has come forward to claim they know, they saw Caylee with her, they lived near her, they worked at the store where she shopped, their kids played with hers.

Casey claims Zanny had a sister and a mother. They must have lived in the same vaccum because no on (as far as we know) has come forward about them either.

Wouldn't you think with $225,000 reward someone in Florida knew a Zanny that did day care? Someone in Florida had a friend named Zanny that took care of a little girl that looked like Caylee?

Agreed! However, Casey herself was throwing around the name Zanny in 2006. JG and RG have stated this to be the case. We know that nobody has physically seen Zanny however, there is proff now that Zanny existed in Casey's mind as far back as 2006. I don't think we are debating weather or not Zanny exists in reality, more that Zanny exists and had existed for the past 2 years in Casey's mind. This is huge in terms of Casey's mental status and could hold the key to unraveling this mess! JMO

Great Observation! And I wondered that as well. Maybe Casey is Zanny, maybe Casey actually stole Zenaida's identity at some point and assumes her identity off an on? Maybe Casey believes her own story to be the truth? Makes your head spin doesn't it! Just seems out there, but then again nothing's impossible!

Here's why it's creepy and plausible enough:

1.Zanny
2.Juliette Lewis-Supposedly her best friend, CA writes emails to herself as Juliette!
3.EVERY one of her friends go on the record to say this is not the Casey they knew, it's like they are two separate people.

I have been saying from day one that the whole Z the Nanny story is just too much of a ko-inky-dinky.
The idea that anyone who watched Caylee was to Casey the nanny is a good possibilty. Using only one name keeps people from wondering if Caylee is being dumped with a whole lot of different people which is not good for childhood developement trust factors. [keep CA off her back at least on that issue] It would be a good cover to hide that. Somewhere along the line the Z name was chosen.
Giving a name to the nanny helps with people who might question her about childcare abilities of a sitter such as JG father, JG himself, her brother and some other closer friends and family. This may have been a way to dispell any doubts. When you use a more personal name it gives the appearnce that you do know them as to just the generalized Nanny. It may sqash some questions from being asked. Make something appear normal to others.

The question is did Casey then take this possible long term fabrication of a nanny called Zanny and put a real person to the once fake Zanny.
Or
was there at one time a real person named Zanny that Casey used to sit for Caylee if only for a short period of time and Casey just continued to use the name even if not using this real person anymore.

When what ever happened to Caylee happened this name of Zanny became useful in the sense that Casey left Caylee with her and she disappeared with Caylee.

If a Martha W*shington was the name that Casey gave to LE and we found out that there had been in fact a person by that name that had been at Sawgrass I would be thinking the same thing.
The childrens book with the Zanny the Nanny as one of the characters makes you think that Casey just choose the name Zanny from the book to use as the babysitters name and that may be exactly what it was, just a made up name.

Casey could then use any real name of a real person to connect with the Zanny name anytime it becaome necessary.

Casey just happen to choose the name of ZFG.

It still leaves the same problem. Casey picked a real name to become the Zanny the nanny. It just happen to be this ZFG. To do that Casey needed to know what the names of the people who had been at Sawgrass where to be able to pick a name that was an actual real live breathing in the flesh person who actually did in fact happen to go to Sawgrass.

How did Casey find out that a real living breathing in the flesh ZG went to Sawgrass on 6.17 for her to use this name. How did Casey know to use that name? That is the question.

In my opinion by coming up with the way that Casey got this women's name may in fact lead to another person who has some some useful knowledge in helping to find Caylee.
If it is found out that Casey somehow managed to get this information all on her own then that could give additional insight into what Casey is capable of, even possible premediation as opposed to accident. Was this kidnapping story something that was happenstance when Casey was cornered about where Caylee was or was it planned out in advance.

I don't know if this has been asked....so many threads so little time :)

Since KC didn't have a job and had plenty of time during the day, could she have gone to the library and read the "Zanny the Nanny" book to Caylee? Somewhere I had heard she had been doing a lot of reading in jail, so maybe they were going there some to waste time...If she did read it there, maybe it would still have her fingerprints on it somewhere?

I think whether a Zendia exists or not is a mute point. Where she got that name or heard it etc. doesn't negate the fact that Casey lied about where she lived, lied about Zenida calling her the day Cindy called the cops and lied about ever having a number for her in addition to lying about another guy friend who she said in fact introduced her to Zenida and Zenida watched his kid as well. Zenida is fiction in Casey's head. Made up. It could be coincidental that another Zenida came to look at those apartments a couple of months prior and Casey did go to HS with a girl named Zenida. So as uncommon as we all like to think the name is, we have already been able to come up with 2 that relate to Casey.

I think Zanny was made up years ago, because Casey used this made up person to ditch Caylee. What she actually did with Caylee we may never know. But what we may have is an established pattern of Casey using Zanny when Caylee wasn't around. This person does not exist for the purposes of actually watching Caylee. Never did. I think this is just a part of Casey's elaborate lies.

I believe that KC had the Grnds watching Caylee when she worked because she lost her previous nanny, I think it was Lrn. When the Grnds asked her to find a nanny because they could no longer watch her, my guess is that she had her family do it. Of course she did not let the Gnds know that it was her family watching her, because they would have wondered why she needed them if her family could have watched her all along. I see KC using the Grnds to get away from her own family. When they can't be there for her she comes back to parents. Anyway I think Zanny was just a name she came up with as a substitute for her parents because like I said she probably didn't want them to know that they were watching Caylee, but all that time she could have asked her parents and they would have helped her out.

Here's why it's creepy and plausible enough:

1.Zanny
2.Juliette Lewis-Supposedly her best friend, CA writes emails to herself as Juliette!
3.EVERY one of her friends go on the record to say this is not the Casey they knew, it's like they are two separate people.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, who does that, who acts like that, who thinks like that, it's out of the realm of the ordinary completely. That in itself suggests Casey has issues with mental stability. Why would anyone write fake e-mails to themselves from someone else they invented. I keep thinking it's all so strange, could all of these examples, juliette lewis, zenaida, be more of an elaborate premeditated cover up. It's really starting to look that way.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, who does that, who acts like that, who thinks like that, it's out of the realm of the ordinary completely. That in itself suggests Casey has issues with mental stability. Why would anyone write fake e-mails to themselves from someone else they invented. I keep thinking it's all so strange, could all of these examples, juliette lewis, zenaida, be more of an elaborate premeditated cover up. It's really starting to look that way.

It could also be an elaborate cover-up for an extremely shady "job". "Zanny" could also be a fictitious name for a real person Casey didn't want anyone to know about because of the connection to this "job".

If Casey mentioned "Zanny" in 2006, that only means she made her up a long time ago, not that she actually exists. That's a really long time to remain invisible and unknown (except through Casey's talk) to everyone close to Casey and Caylee. Casey doesn't have to have a rational, "normal" people reason for making her up. She's Casey.

I believe that KC had the Grnds watching Caylee when she worked because she lost her previous nanny, I think it was Lrn. When the Grnds asked her to find a nanny because they could no longer watch her, my guess is that she had her family do it. Of course she did not let the Gnds know that it was her family watching her, because they would have wondered why she needed them if her family could have watched her all along. I see KC using the Grnds to get away from her own family. When they can't be there for her she comes back to parents. Anyway I think Zanny was just a name she came up with as a substitute for her parents because like I said she probably didn't want them to know that they were watching Caylee, but all that time she could have asked her parents and they would have helped her out.
Very smart observation!

I think we can pretty much count on this being a defense.

But what people cannot seem to wrap their brains around is that long-term subterfuge is NOT unusual for a sociopath. It is a way of life.

It is not far-fetched that Casey would stick with Zanny over a period of years. It worked. People bought it.

I don't know who or what Zanny is, but I sure as heck don't think it is a nanny who abducted Caylee.

"Zanny" was a red herring pure and simple, and has worked for Casey to great effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500