Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've seen this misunderstanding of the data posted several times on the Casey's PC thread ... let me try and explain what you are seeing.

One Example:
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat

In red you see the file name and when that FILE was created. These are "cookie" files that everyone has on their computers and it contains much more data than the specific data found in these documents. So while the index.dat file was created on 6/12/08 that DOES NOT mean that this particular data, in this case the search for Zenaida, was performed on this date.

Content.IE5\index.dat are files from internet Explorer browser ... history.dat is from Firefox.

From CNet:
"The fields Date Modified and Date Expires show the latest such date of any of the cookies, while Date Created shows the earliest such date of any of the cookies."

Same with the 10/07 data ... that was when that particular file was created sometime between then and the time for "Last Written" is when that data was placed in the index/archive.
Hope that this helps!

I haven't read the whole thread but something struck me Zenaida had to stand for something in Casey's mind. I did a latin baby name search for Zenaida and it means Zeus. Which is a god. Has god been watching over Caylee. With Casey every lie she spews there is some form of truth in it. I was thinking of maybe finding a road or a subdivision. But in black and white Zenaida =Zeus=God. I hope I'm wrong and I will read this thread later but I just had to put this out there.www.babynames.Zues.com

Ok I've seen this misunderstanding of the data posted several times on the Casey's PC thread ... let me try and explain what you are seeing.

One Example:
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet

In red you see the file name and when that FILE was created. These are "cookie" files that everyone has on their computers and it contains much more data than the specific data found in these documents. So while the index.dat file was created on 6/12/08 that DOES NOT mean that this particular data, in this case the search for Zenaida, was performed on this date.

Content.IE5\index.dat are files from internet Explorer browser ... history.dat is from Firefox.

From CNet:
"The fields Date Modified and Date Expires show the latest such date of any of the cookies, while Date Created shows the earliest such date of any of the cookies."

Same with the 10/07 data ... that was when that particular file was created sometime between then and the time for "Last Written" is when that data was placed in the index/archive.
Hope that this helps!

Okay....so there was not a search for ZG oct 2007 then?:waitasec::waitasec::confused:

One Example:
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida

From CNet:

Hope that this helps!

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Wouldn't the earliest such date of any of the cookies mean the first time the file was viewed on that particular computer? A computer doesn't create a cookie in advance.

Okay....so there was not a search for ZG oct 2007 then?:waitasec::waitasec::confused:

All that we know from the information given to us is that the file (history.dat) was created on 10/22/07 and last written to on 7/16/08 ... so this search for Zenaida took place sometime between these two dates. When the forensics guy pulled the data he changed the file path to start with the case number 08-069208 ... when he renamed the full path string they took away the information that was originally there that would indicate the actual date. So, they know when she searched ... we don't

Name: history.dat
File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Wouldn't the earliest such date of any of the cookies mean the first time the file was viewed on that particular computer? A computer doesn't create a cookie in advance.

We are looking at the creation date of the FILE (Index.dat or History.dat) that contains the archive of all the cookies/data from the respective browser. The search is just a piece of the data located in these files.

We are looking at the creation date of the FILE (Index.dat or History.dat) that contains the archive of all the cookies/data from the respective browser. The search is just a piece of the data located in these files.

Okay, I think I'm starting to understand. So would the fact that there were a number of searches found with varying file creation dates mean that there were multiple searches at different times?

All that we know from the information given to us is that the file (history.dat) was created on 10/22/07 and last written to on 7/16/08 ... so this search for Zenaida took place sometime between these two dates. When the forensics guy pulled the data he changed the file path to start with the case number 08-069208 ... when he renamed the full path string they took away the information that was originally there that would indicate the actual date. So, they know when she searched ... we don't

Name: history.dat
File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat

I see..Thank you

Okay, I think I'm starting to understand. So would the fact that there were a number of searches found with varying file creation dates mean that there were multiple searches at different times?

Well the Index.dat and History.dat files are only created once ~ usually when you open the browser for the very first time ... and then they just exist ...gathering and indexing data. If you look at the "full path" ... that is the piece of data that is being analyzed (in this case, the various searches). Each search performed would be expressed as a "full path" within the actual index.dat or history.dat file.

Well the Index.dat and History.dat files are only created once ~ usually when you open the browser for the very first time ... and then they just exist ...gathering and indexing data. If you look at the "full path" ... that is the piece of data that is being analyzed (in this case, the various searches). Each search performed would be expressed as a "full path" within the actual index.dat or history.dat file.

I'm sorry....is that a yes or a no?

In some interviews that were released this week, 2 people (I cant remember which 2 at the moment) said KC called the nanny Zenita or Zanny before Caylee went missing. I personally think she made up the name of a nanny to cover for herself w/ a pretend job.

After Caylee died, she somehow met or saw the ZG that looked at the apt. at Sawgrass. Because apparently KC gave LE a description of that ZG's car, children's names, etc...She had personal info. on that ZG and that is why that ZG is now pursuing a lawsuit. KC just didnt think her story thru before telling LE what happened. She is not very smart but smart enough to keep people in the dark for a month so the chance of finding the body would be unlikely.

JBean has suggested this thead as a place to discuss the internet searches for ZFG there were done in October, 07 and on June 12, 08.

Anyone have any ideas of why Casey would have been searching for ZFG eight months before Caylee went missing or how she would have known that ZFG visited the Sawgrass apartments on June 17th? I think the answers to these questions are very important for ZG's lawsuit and to determine possible premeditation.
Fyi, the searches were on June 12, 2008 & July 16, 2008(i.e., October 22, 2007 was the creation date of the firefox history file, not the search date). And the July 16, 2008 search was likely done by Cindy after KC told her "Zenaida" had Caylee.

I'm sorry....is that a yes or a no?
I'm not sure that I understand what you are asking ... But I am gonna give it a shot ... If this doesn't help clear things up I will try to get my husband to help me try and explain it better

First, I don't see varying creation dates for the two archive files ... all the searches that I have seen come from the files index.dat created on 6/12/08 or history.dat created on 10/27/07

There are some files that were recovered from unallocated space and were only partial recovered ... so we don't know that much about them.

There is also a search that came from the "cookies" folder located within Documents and Setting folder and this cookie has its own creation date as it is by itself a file.

Name: casey@www.reunion[2].txt
File Created: 07/16/08 06:21:17AM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM
Last Written: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Cookies\casey@www.reunion[2].txt

Image files are also going to have their own creation date because they are separate files not strings of data within a file as with history.dat and index.dat.

Help at all?

Fyi, the searches were on June 12, 2008 & July 16, 2008(i.e., October 22, 2007 was the creation date of the firefox history file, not the search date). And the July 16, 2008 search was likely done by Cindy after KC told her "Zenaida" had Caylee.

I'm not sure that we can say for sure that the search date of 6/12/08 is accurate since all we know about that search is that the file containing the data was created on 6/12/08 and Last written to on 7/16/08. Unless you have seen something different than I have ... I am happy to have a second pair of eyes ... and help in trying to aid everyone in understanding what they are reading!

YES! I agree!

None of it makes sense. The search in October could have been to firm up the nanny lie - maybe Cindy was getting suspicious or something, but why would she seek ZG out and stalk her, if that's what she did? And why would she use ZG as her alibi and then immediately discount her as being the culprit after going to so much trouble? I just don't get it.

I thought maybe it was Cindy who did the searches, trying to find this Zanny that Casey kept referring to, but that doesn't tie in with ZG being at the Sawgrass apartments either.

Both counts are possible, remember it was not Casey's laptop. How can we determine who did the searching?

One Example:
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida

From CNet:

Hope that this helps!

LOL. Nope. And it's not you -- it's definitely me! For those technologically challenged ones in the audience (probably just me), umm, please translate to plain english. I suspect what you're saying is very important regarding the dates. TIA:blowkiss:

What initiates an index.dat file? a visit to myspace in general? something else?

LOL. Nope. And it's not you -- it's definitely me! For those technologically challenged ones in the audience (probably just me), umm, please translate to plain english. I suspect what you're saying is very important regarding the dates. TIA:blowkiss:

Ok ... the Files (Index.dat and History.dat) are like "Cookie Jars" and the searches are the cookies. Just because the "cookie jar" (file) was created on a certain date it doesn't mean that all the cookies (searches) were placed in it on that same date. We do know that for example "cookie jar", index.dat was created on 6/12/08 and we know that the last cookie was placed in it on 7/16/08 ... but we don't know when each specific cookie was placed in the "cookie jar" (because that info is missing from the full path, it was replaced with Casey's case number by the forensics guy)

Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member