ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to read the motion and the REASON for an emergency Motion to Seal....

What absolute nonsense - the only reason I can think of for suppressing this video is that OCA has seen our comments, watched us hooting at her and is now embarrassed to be seen "costumed up" in this ridiculous way!

Seriously, disguised in a secret location in a depo in which she did not answer any questions and continually pled the 5th amendment - what?:waitasec:

So why didn't MM file it this am without announcing it to the world? Silly me, I know it's a rhetorical question.

What absolute nonsense - the only reason I can think of for suppressing this video is that OCA has seen our comments, watched us hooting at her and is now embarrassed to be seen "costumed up" in this ridiculous way!

Seriously, disguised in a secret location in a depo in which she did not answer any questions and continually pled the 5th amendment - what?:waitasec:
It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! What could she possibly find that's being violated??!! Her image? Puleeeeeeeeze!

Now CG is saying MM is giving him time to decide if they will object. Um, does he not know about the Sunshine Laws? He should know even if MM does not air it, as soon as it is filed MSM will request it. If he was going to object he should have filed a motion to seal by now. IMO. I hope this judge does not give in to her AGAIN.

Ya know...we got NO satisfaction with the verdict and now we're not even allowed to have the slightest bit of fun. Did she come dressed as a chicken?

Now CG is saying MM is giving him time to decide if they will object. Um, does he not know about the Sunshine Laws? He should know even if MM does not air it, as soon as it is filed MSM will request it. If he was going to object he should have filed a motion to seal by now. IMO. I hope this judge does not give in to her AGAIN.
Ok...but we have to remember this may be worth something to Zenaida. Perhaps the threat of showing the video will bring Casey and her attorney to the table to settle. I'm sure that's what her attorney wants...but I doubt his client does.

So why didn't MM file it this am without announcing it to the world? Silly me, I know it's a rhetorical question.

I was thinking the same thing! And if Green hasn't file his request to seal before MM gets there - what's the big deal? Too little too late....

I haven't been here in a while. I follow the news sometimes. I am still devastated over the aquittal. And now this ZG depo is STILL not released. I guess if you're *special* you can even get away with murder. TERRIBLE!

Ok...but we have to remember this may be worth something to Zenaida. Perhaps the threat of showing the video will bring Casey and her attorney to the table to settle. I'm sure that's what her attorney wants...but I doubt his client does.

I'd be disappointed in a settlement. I want this to go all the way to the end. I want KC embarrassed and made to testify. I want a large monetary judgement against her and, of couse, I want world peace. And a pony. That would be cool. :cool:

Ya know...we got NO satisfaction with the verdict and now we're not even allowed to have the slightest bit of fun. Did she come dressed as a chicken?

Yeeah - she's pretty fearless when it comes to facing down toddler babies, but give her an audience adults with hooting rights - why she just can't face the music....

Dance Casey Dance!!!!! You know how..

I'd be disappointed in a settlement. I want this to go all the way to the end. I want KC embarrassed and made to testify. I want a large monetary judgement against her and, of couse, I want world peace. And a pony. That would be cool. :cool:

Post of the Day!

Thanks chefmom, here ya go - little bonus

tumblr_lnzkrd4tpv1qmuiuwo1_500.jpg

I thought the same thing...
Just file the depo with the court and THEN announce it

Well a little controversy always generates a little more interest...
And, under the circumstances, I'm okay with that....

Stupid move on Matt's part. I bet papa got the paddle out on this mistake.

I'm hoping Matt had the sense to put a time limit on it....like 24 hours or something. Wasn't Greene saying he was going to do this two weeks ago?

It's starting to sound like a couple of lawyers playing silly games.

@YancyFaith
YancyFaith
@MattMorganESQ @bobkealing Y'all really shouldn't disappoint #HLN that way. LOL

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
@YancyFaith @bobkealing haha. i'll appear by phone on @issueswithjvm tonight to explain

@Serendipiterry
Serendipiterry
@MattMorganESQ How long should it take to resolve it?

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
@Serendipiterry Hopefully by Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads