ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it. The murder trial was lengthy because it had so many elements.This is just about using a persons identity . How did she get the name and was it from THIS Zeneida's information.
It's a civil siut,not a death penalty case. :banghead:

I thought it was the Sawgrass connection, the silver focus and the NY license plates - and thus a whole family of Gonzales's were born, mother, sisters, family in New York....yakety yak...

He said it was her in the photos. It is our speculation it was FCA who got paid for them.
We thought they were posed. But since the verdict, we tend to suspect everything is a conspiracy.

I have a feeling the checks are going directly to whoever is supplying her a place to stay,food,clothes,etc...........
The checks don't have to be written out Casey for her to benefit from them.

per JB, it was her in the Ohio photos. She has some money.

He// yeah, she has money ~ Buried so deeply in some off shore mock corporation that it would take the rescue people from Chilean Miners ordeal to dig it out. That is, unless, B__z is the one that set it up.
Then we can only hope that someone uncovers it.

I really wish that ZFG would just go ahead and sit this thing out. She's been forced to wait this long, what's another couple of years.

Wait for ____ to finish her probation, get the lieing issue settled, let her try to get her movie & book deals and interviews out of the way, {cough real hard}, then let it rip loose on her.

Make her show up for these depos, make her answer the questions, and go for the throat on her.

This is such BS.

No one is interested in harming ______. Yeah, people are rightfully angry, but seriously, who is going to put their life on the line for her???
She is a waste, a huge waste, and not worth the sweat or the time it would take to flick it off your nose to her.

People may make remarks of what they want to do to her, but all that does is give her team the ammunition to keep her hidden and not having to be accountable for anything.

I do believe that ZFG has a rightful case against ____, as well as her mouth piece mother.
It's to bad that she wasn't included in this also, IMO.

______ not only ID'd the car that ZFG was driving, by color and make {though she was wrong on that, it was a very simular shaped car}, but she told that it had New York plates, which it did, and she said that she had 2 children, which, is what ZFG had put on her Sawgrass application.

Ugh! I put myself on a self-imposed time out from these people. My blood pressure just couldn't take any more of these people. How is it that the courts coddle this girl as much as her parents did? And how is it that these people can trash so many lives along the way and continue to get away with it? 4 years? That's ridiculous! This family is completely TOXIC! Ok, blood pressure back up...time out again! Argggg...

IMO

Me too, OT but it does look like Dr Phil grills the A's during the interview in the few seconds of it that we get to see during the commercials that play constantly. Another thing that makes me sick! Why are they so special? I won't watch because I know it's a tease and CA and GA will get to spew their garbage and I think if I heard them say just one time that FCA was not quilty my blood pressure would go sky high and I might have to fling my tv out the window!! Plus, it's BLOOD MONEY! I'm sure that's how they got their new Jeep and will allow them to sit on their arses indefinitely and support the "baby killer". This is so NOT FAIR

I have a feeling the checks are going directly to whoever is supplying her a place to stay,food,clothes,etc...........
The checks don't have to be written out Casey for her to benefit from them.

Forensic accountants can easily find out all that stuff if the SA gets a judgement. Very clever folks - know the tricks.

I just don't get it. The murder trial was lengthy because it had so many elements.This is just about using a persons identity . How did she get the name and was it from THIS Zeneida's information.
It's a civil siut,not a death penalty case. :banghead:

I think the problem with jury selection is finding 12 people in florida willing to face public outrage if they screw it up, willing to be suquestered, and of course :floorlaugh: impartial. I know there are some posters who think the lawsuit is frivilous and will never win. I disagree. Even if it were "frivilous", it's Casey Anthony, and I'd venture to guess there are MANY who'd like to see her iviscerated, to say the least. I'd also bet no matter what the evidence in the trial says, even if she's keeps shut up the entire time, she will lose. Those jurors saw what happened to the criminal jury when they aquited her, think people are lining up to face "that"? Public outrage, job loss, facebook hate pages, denial to restaurants, etc.... Now, the question - is that justice? Probably not in the legal sence; but hey - lady justice left the building on July 5, 2001 on an extended vacation.....:sick:

I thought it was the Sawgrass connection, the silver focus and the NY license plates - and thus a whole family of Gonzales's were born, mother, sisters, family in New York....yakety yak...

Oh,it is. That's where Casey got the info to use this Zeneida's identity,IMO. All the little details that would make her story come to life when they investigated ZG.
I think Casey actually thought "who are they going to believe,me or that (fill in the blank) woman?'
She didn't think through alibi's and empty apts,etc.

I was just thinking - what a difference a couple of years makes and what a pathetic bunch we've become!:coffeews: :waiting:

If this was two or so years ago and we were discussing anything ZFG, we'd have had any and all docs up here so fast heads would spin - plus we'd be :bigfight: and :pullhair: and a lot of :croc: but now we are kind of sort of remembering, and wasn't it....but what about.....:floorlaugh: :nevermind:
Too funny...but sad also. :therethere:

Why haven't all the other Zeneida Gonzales's filed civil suits against KC. Is it because this is the only one that considers herself a 10?

It really bothers me that people poke fun at this woman. She is an innocent person who was hurt by FKC's lies lies lies. THIS woman was the one that went to Sawgrass apartments and HER name was on those records. She was threatend and so was her family, her children. The A's could have cleared her name but wouldn't...why? It just doesnt make sense. And all of this talk about a 10, Shes not a 10. That burns me up.... Is there some kind of legal guidelines that a person has to fit to be a 10?? I'm sure this woman has more heart than most people out there. I have many Latino/ Hispanic friends and they are the hardest working, family oriented people. They love their families so much and work so hard to provide everything they possibly can for them.

I believe she is entitiled to sue...

For someone who says he doesn't want this to be a retry of the murder trial, Greene is sure treating this case like it is. Ten days for a jury selection? Can't be ready by February? That's six more months! How long has he been on the case? Is he another attorney that waits until the last few months to begin working on this case? Casey to plea the 5th on everything? Casey can't be seen or heard in public? Time limit on deposition? Unbelievable!

Just heard on In Sessions, JC asked Greene if FKC would explain how she arrived at the name of ZFG and he said no.

They need their internet "lazy no life bloggers" to do some research.

I think the problem with jury selection is finding 12 people in florida willing to face public outrage if they screw it up, willing to be suquestered, and of course :floorlaugh: impartial. I know there are some posters who think the lawsuit is frivilous and will never win. I disagree. Even if it were "frivilous", it's Casey Anthony, and I'd venture to guess there are MANY who'd like to see her iviscerated, to say the least. I'd also bet no matter what the evidence in the trial says, even if she's keeps shut up the entire time, she will lose. Those jurors saw what happened to the criminal jury when they aquited her, think people are lining up to face "that"? Public outrage, job loss, facebook hate pages, denial to restaurants, etc.... Now, the question - is that justice? Probably not in the legal sence; but hey - lady justice left the building on July 5, 2001 on an extended vacation.....:sick:

I believe Casey intended for THIS Zeneida to be investigated as the nanny. I hope ZG wins and will be able to garnish any wages or fees Casey is paid in the future.

I was just thinking - what a difference a couple of years makes and what a pathetic bunch we've become!:coffeews: :waiting:

If this was two or so years ago and we were discussing anything ZFG, we'd have had any and all docs up here so fast heads would spin - plus we'd be :bigfight: and :pullhair: and a lot of :croc: but now we are kind of sort of remembering, and wasn't it....but what about.....:floorlaugh: :nevermind:

What's a link :waitasec:

Me too, OT but it does look like Dr Phil grills the A's during the interview in the few seconds of it that we get to see during the commercials that play constantly. Another thing that makes me sick! Why are they so special? I won't watch because I know it's a tease and CA and GA will get to spew their garbage and I think if I heard them say just one time that FCA was not quilty my blood pressure would go sky high and I might have to fling my tv out the window!! Plus, it's BLOOD MONEY! I'm sure that's how they got their new Jeep and will allow them to sit on their arses indefinitely and support the "baby killer". This is so NOT FAIR

Nope, no Dr. Phil for me either. I don't expect anything out of their mouths any different than any other talk show they've been on. Same old, same old. This is nothing more then a launch for their new foundation and their new careers. Careers that they have no business being in...IMO

Which brings us all right back to that slap in the face, behind the scene of the Dream Team's, "Internet Blogger Researchers".

Make em work for their pay this time around instead of handing it over to them on a silver platter complete with a nice bow.

As much as I hate to even bring it up, it's too bad that we have that Legal Questions thread - cause they sure sucked that up with a big straw and used those members.:banghead:

He said it was her in the photos. It is our speculation it was FCA who got paid for them.
We thought they were posed. But since the verdict, we tend to suspect everything is a conspiracy.
yes. It is my belief that the photos were posed, not only based on her movements and bad acting but also since JB said that it was her and did not say anything about her being found in Ohio or that since she was found in Ohio she had to move etc., you know, going along with their perpetual claim that she needs eternal protection from the masses.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
John Dill, Zanaida Gonzalez' attorney, says this case has dragged on too long. He is pushing for an Oct depo and Feb trial

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Greene says it's likely #CaseyAnthony will plead the 5th for most questions in depo. -jfell

only have gotten this far but WHOA WHOA WHOA.

WHY would she be taking the 5th? wasn't it an "accident in the family pool" and because of her father's "<modsnip> in her mouth" she told all these lies?

why not just say that now, then? why plead the 5th to anything? why not profusely and publicly apologise for the smear?

oh yeah. because just because 12 <modsnips> return a verdict of NG does not make it so.

It really bothers me that people poke fun at this woman. She is an innocent person who was hurt by FKC's lies lies lies. THIS woman was the one that went to Sawgrass apartments and HER name was on those records. She was threatend and so was her family, her children. The A's could have cleared her name but wouldn't...why? It just doesnt make sense. And all of this talk about a 10, Shes not a 10. That burns me up.... Is there some kind of legal guidelines that a person has to fit to be a 10?? I'm sure this woman has more heart than most people out there. I have many Latino/ Hispanic friends and they are the hardest working, family oriented people. They love their families so much and work so hard to provide everything they possibly can for them.

I believe she is entitiled to sue...

Maybe they don't understand what it was like for THIS Zeneida to have LE come to her door questioning her about kidnapping a little girl.

I know I've felt humiliated just getting pulled over for a speeding ticket .

She was about to start a job she really needed and the rug was yanked out from under her. She had kids and needed a place to live,food,medical care etc..........Casey's little stunt set her back even farther. She must have been so scared and frustrated and angry!
Susan Smith was crucified for claiming a black man carjacked her and took off with her sons. Casey did far worse giving LE the Sawgrass info that she knew would lead them to THIS ZG.

Well, we'll have to make a bet on a virtual beer: My guess on the big money interview? No takers.

The bet, you're on!
The depo...in order for fca and JB to make any money on an interview, it is imperative that fca not be seen at all, until she is seen in an interview. They have to keep the "what's she look like now" suspense going.
She could sell the interview overseas, the European market would probably buy it. www.dailymail.co.uk was one of the 1st to post info the morning fca was released & I think were the 1st to post the photos of her leaving jail with JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie